• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GarlicChicken Back to the Grind

IML Gear Cream!
Last meal of the day. Grass fed ground sirloin...really tasty meat I gotta say. Worth the extra dough
5d7a85c243e350cc08f1a9e405911570.jpg

No, but I can see pictures....and I can read also....You look like shit...you said roast. You got it.
No fucking shit Sherlock. Why do you think I hired a coach?

Nevermind. You're not worth my time

Dude, you look like shit.Lol!
I don’t mean that as an insult in any way. I applaud you for posting real pics of how you look AND for showing us your starting point from being wise enough to use a proven coach. I’d wager plenty of guys on this forum look like you do (or worse) but you are throwing it right out there. That takes a lot and even more to get help.
This should be fun to follow.
I like your minimal drug protocol too.
I guarantee 80% or better look this or worse. Difference is, they gonna stay that way! NOT GC THO!!

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Glad I’m not the only one who uses paper plates. I use the bowls also. Much easier
Yeah I use paper plates and bowls exclusively at home for everything except nice family dinners. At the office I have one giant bowl and a spoon that I wash over and over. Makes life easier that way. Unless I'm on the road, then I pack all my meals in plastic bags and rotate between two prep containers and just wash them in the hotel room.
3d73e880124d8d151ebb62e9ec2d6ad1.jpg

Yeah I use paper plates and bowls exclusively at home for everything except nice family dinners. At the office I have one giant bowl and a spoon that I wash over and over. Makes life easier that way. Unless I'm on the road, then I pack all my meals in plastic bags and rotate between two prep containers and just wash them in the hotel room.
3d73e880124d8d151ebb62e9ec2d6ad1.jpg

Nice.. I use the ISO 6pk bag for work

I guarantee 80% or better look this or worse. Difference is, they gonna stay that way! NOT GC THO!!

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
Seriously, 80% or better? Sam I'm curious, how exactly can you "guarantee" this figure

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Seriously, 80% or better? Sam I'm curious, how exactly can you "guarantee" this figure

Why do you think most don't ever post pictures? Not many are because of privacy, although they may say that. Especially right now with all of the gyms being shutdown for an extended time, and most of us didn't have and still don't have any of our own gym equipment. Add the mental issues from being locked down, and it's a recipe for disaster.

Most of the new people that actually do post pictures are usually this fat and haven't even built a base. They comprise the majority of the user base on here. Hell I was this fat when I started lifting at 121lbs. Of course I didn't run any gear until I was almost 170 and fairly lean, but most that come on here don't follow that and go on right out of the gate.

Why do you think most don't ever post pictures? Not many are because of privacy, although they may say that. Especially right now with all of the gyms being shutdown for an extended time, and most of us didn't have and still don't have any of our own gym equipment. Add the mental issues from being locked down, and it's a recipe for disaster.

Most of the new people that actually do post pictures are usually this fat and haven't even built a base. They comprise the majority of the user base on here. Hell I was this fat when I started lifting at 121lbs. Of course I didn't run any gear until I was almost 170 and fairly lean, but most that come on here don't follow that and go on right out of the gate.

I've seen just as many posts from the sub 135lb club, as i have from the overweight, so i could easily counter your argument that most new people are fat. I don't claim that everyone on here is ifbb worthy, but to say 80%+ of the members on ASF are fat fucks and will stay that way, is ludicrous

No fucking shit Sherlock. Why do you think I hired a coach?

Nevermind. You're not worth my time
A little sensitive huh...you ask, you receive.. just get the job done....no hard feelings from me...

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I've seen just as many posts from the sub 135lb club, as i have from the overweight, so i could easily counter your argument that most new people are fat. I don't claim that everyone on here is ifbb worthy, but to say 80%+ of the members on ASF are fat fucks and will stay that way, is ludicrous

This is very true. They're typically skinny fat. That's how I was when I started...about the exact same bodyfat as I am now, but 121lbs. I've seen a quite a few that looked the same as I did. I remember getting stuck under a 95lb bar lol. That was the same day Cedric McMillan showed me how to bench press. We were both in Iraq at the time. Didn't know who he was besides the fact that he was a monster

I was in way better shape before I learned there were forums on the inter webs where people could share knowledge and experience.

ASF made me a fat alcoholic!

but... I have faith that garlic 🧄 chicken 🐓 can whoop that ass back in shape in no time considering he is one of the most helpful and knowledgeable dudes on this board. And, I am positive that if I follow his log and his lead that my fat drunk ass can put the bottle down, pick the iron up, start prepping food again and within a few months, I will be sexy enough for the 7-11 girls. Which is my goal. To be able to seduce convenient store cashiers into sexual situations while having abs and tRen induced sexual urges.

so, with that said ... inspire me mr.chicken! No pressure...

gym is near completion, finding more equipment and getting my head back in the game will be the toughest obstacle. Fuck... I’m exhausted just thinking about it...

Last edited:
Another upper day in the books. Had the dog flip down on my arm yesterday and dislocate my shoulder a little bit lol. It was surprisingly good today though. Little gravelly today but not bad after a decent warmup.

All meals have been spot on, and water intake is at least a gallon every day. Been really hot so I've been going a little over.

Shoulder warmup

Incline Hammer Press
87lb/side for 7,4,2

Stretch Pushups

Close grip low cable Row
150 for 7,3,2

Stretchers
90 for 13

Hammer Shoulder Press
76/side for*12,8,6

Reverse Pec Deck
80lb for 20
80 for 16

V bar press down
120 for 15
130 for 12

I was in way better shape before I learned there were forums on the inter webs where people could share knowledge and experience.

ASF made me a fat alcoholic!

but... I have faith that garlic 🧄 chicken can whoop that ass back in shape in no time considering he is one of the most helpful and knowledgeable dudes on this board. And, I am positive that if I follow his log and his lead that my fat drunk ass can put the bottle down, pick the iron up, start prepping food again and within a few months, I will be sexy enough for the 7-11 girls. Which is my goal. To be able to seduce convenient store cashiers into sexual situations while having abs and tRen induced sexual urges.

so, with that said ... inspire me mr.chicken! No pressure...

gym is near completion, finding more equipment and getting my head back in the game will be the toughest obstacle. Fuck... I’m exhausted just thinking about it...
Haha yeah man, that's honestly the main reason I decided to log this. To show people what kind of change can be accomplished with dedication and hard ass work!

I know you've been through some shit recently too man. You'll pull through brother. You're already building it! The gains will come!

Subbed for my boy GC! Glad you're back at it brother and happy to see you back on here.

Props for taking real pics at the start as it will just make that end comparison soooo much better. Kill it brother.

Subbed for my boy GC! Glad you're back at it brother and happy to see you back on here.

Props for taking real pics at the start as it will just make that end comparison soooo much better. Kill it brother.
Appreciate it man! Gotta show people what can be accomplished!

I'll keep my story short but I had had an injury and surgery that put me down for a while. I started drinking way too much and got out of shape, fat, and lazy.

I am 5'8" and got up to 183lbs at one point and not a good 183lbs.

About 8 months ago I quit drinking (havent had a sip since) and started kicking my own ass. I went on a healthy diet but not to much in a deficit. I worked my ass off for 5 months, all natural and lost 30lbs. My goal was just to get to a lean 155lbs before I started bulking back up. I learned so much about diet during that time frame and started tracking every macro and calorie. I made minor changes along the way and kick started my metabolism so much I couldnt stop it.

When I started back the other direction I was surprised at how much I needed to eat when eating clean to gain weight.

That's when I bumped into a buddy that got me intrigued in running a cycle. It was perfect timing. I was lean, eating right, and over the years, I knew what I was capable of if I started hitting the weights hard.

I started a Test cycle and started kicking up the calories, carbs, and protein....I added NPP/Mast at week 10. Currently in week 12.

I am now sitting at 173lbs, still a relatively lean at 11% BF, and look completely different in 8 months of dedicated work.

Anyways, I wish I had taken progress photos to show the transformation. It's been amazing. I'll run this cycle out for another 4 weeks and PCT. My next winter bulk cycle will be Test @ 800mg/wk and NPP @ 400mg/week. My goal is to get up above what my fat weight was and hit 185-190lbs this winter while still remaining relatively lean. Next spring I will hit a true cut cycle and try to shred up at 6-8% bf and hopefully maintain about 175lbs but fuckin cut up.

You got this brother. Take any roast as motivation to get pissed off and prove anyone wrong. Get your mind right, get your diet right, and go fuckin ape shit on your training bro.

Subbed and rooting for ya bro!

Last edited:
Get it GC!! Only road to success is staying consistent and your meals are great btw

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Look how quick that happens when you have a coach and are doing it right!

Still grinding over here. No changes to diet, staying the course. Dropped to 196.7 yesterday after losing some water retention from too much salt.

Starting to feel much better!

Upper loading today. Feeling pretty good. Right shoulder is still a little janky from the dog flopping on it but it did pretty good. Went easy on the presses so I didn't hurt it. All meals as planned. Do work!

Hammer Row iso lateral
125/side for 10
140 for 8

Rack Pull
225 for 12
245 for 11

BB Decline Bench
155 for 10
165 for 9

High Cable Fly
35 for 15 drop to 25 for 9

DB Shoulder Press
50 for 10
50 for 8

Heavy Side Delt Partials
45 for 20*

Underhand Triceps Extension
70 for 15
90 for 12

Chicken, rice, spinach, and mac nut oil. Love my spinach but I gotta watch the iron intake so it's a treat for me lol
4f66b34c7434be7fbaa009d935ba04be.jpg

Back