Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Got my wedding gift that was from my dad in today. The single most bad ass knife I've ever owned by a long shot. Completely hand made 9" chef's knife from CPM 154 stainless tool steel that's polished to a mirror finish and the handles are desert ironwood. Took 4 months to get it done. The thing is so perfectly balanced for cutting it's amazing. Now I gotta drop $150 or more on a sharpening kit so I can maintain the exact edge it comes with.
    thats really cool GC. Something you’ll cherish the rest of your life, especially considering who it was gifted from. Very special.
    Monster labs representative
    triple10 = 10% discount monster-gear.com

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,007 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    thats really cool GC. Something you’ll cherish the rest of your life, especially considering who it was gifted from. Very special.
    Absolutely. I've used it to cook every meal I've made since I got it lol. Just made some minestrone soup with pancetta, prosciutto, and lean pork sirloin for the family last night. Turned out good!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,007 Posts
    Rep Points

Alright so a little Rona update here.

Ran a fever just over 100 yesterday and had some breathing issues but I feel pretty good this morning actually. Beige the fever last night. Still some breathing issues but not too bad. Seems like after having it once there's some kind of immune defence built up.

Still gonna rest and take it easy, I don't want to spread the stuff either so no gym until it's totally cleared.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,007 Posts
    Rep Points

Alright. So I'm finally over the COVID. Shit sucked, but was exactly the same as a bad "respiratory virus" I got back in January, but a little more mild this time. By mild, I mean it's the third sickest I've ever been in my life...first was the nasty flu that put me in the hospital and I was close to going into cardiac arrest from dehydration, second being that shit I got in January, then this. Ran a fever for 9 days straight then after a day of not having one, I had it again for a couple days. Two waves of serious sickness where I was completely laid up in bed with bodyaches so bad I had to take pain meds to sleep, which lasted about 3 days each. Sore throat, fever, bodyaches, headache, diarrhea, severe exhaustion, and some pretty decent breathing problems were the symptoms.

Anyhow, been feeling okay for three days now. Still a little tired but back to work and 100% on diet again. I'll post up progress/degression pics Saturday at check in. Been a rough couple months but I'm back in the saddle. Not sure where weight is at but I've gained a little fat but still seems like I'm holding on to the size well based on clothes fit.

Gonna go get in some chest/shoulders and a little light leg work to get the blood flowing again. My legs have taken the worst hit because my knee had started bothering me before this all went down so they haven't had a proper workout for way too long.

Gear has been very minimal. 150mg/week of test E, which injections were all over the place from being sick, and 2iu GH here and there but not often. So a nice break for everything hormonally and should be nice and fresh. Going forward, I'm starting at 200mg test/week and going to bump the GH back up to 3 daily. After a couple weeks I'll start a longer blast to see how it goes. It'll be like this:

750ish test cyp
    400mg deca
    400mg mast E
    4iu GH daily
    Might throw in a little preworkout oral on leg days to give them a little boost in training intensity. Probably either SD or dbol

Gonna try out the Hosstile Bloodshot as a preworkout today. I'll give an update on how it is when I get back. Also going to try his Silo9 EAAs too

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,945 Posts
    Rep Points

Glad ur ok man

Sorry to hear you have had to deal with two illnesses this year

On a good note, you beat the brakes off those two and now its time to shine

Im sure you will get back to where you are and then some quick

Anytime I am sick or injured, I come back with a fury and I suspect you will.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,007 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Glad ur ok man

Sorry to hear you have had to deal with two illnesses this year

On a good note, you beat the brakes off those two and now its time to shine

Im sure you will get back to where you are and then some quick

Anytime I am sick or injured, I come back with a fury and I suspect you will.
    Yeah man it's been a year lol. I just gotta try not to go too hard at first so I don't knock myself back down...that's the real challenge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,441 Posts
    Rep Points

Good stuff bro! Glad youre moving forward. My uncle had it pretty bad and my cousin had it but she had way less issues than he did.. probably because he is 70 and she is 21..I don't know how it all works but these lockdowns are getting old as fuck in this state.

I like the cycle - GO TIME

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn man. Glad you recovered well. I'm on day 10 of covid and feel about 90% back to normal. My symptoms were extreme lethargy, bad headaches, slight muscle aches, fairly minor skin numbness amd chills, and sense of smell is gone.
    Did you get the carpal tunnel hand and arm tingles like GH causes? I stayed pretty consistant with 3 iu a day but the covid increased this effect substantially.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,511 Posts
    Rep Points

Alright. So I'm finally over the COVID. Shit sucked, but was exactly the same as a bad "respiratory virus" I got back in January, but a little more mild this time. By mild, I mean it's the third sickest I've ever been in my life...first was the nasty flu that put me in the hospital and I was close to going into cardiac arrest from dehydration, second being that shit I got in January, then this. Ran a fever for 9 days straight then after a day of not having one, I had it again for a couple days. Two waves of serious sickness where I was completely laid up in bed with bodyaches so bad I had to take pain meds to sleep, which lasted about 3 days each. Sore throat, fever, bodyaches, headache, diarrhea, severe exhaustion, and some pretty decent breathing problems were the symptoms.

Anyhow, been feeling okay for three days now. Still a little tired but back to work and 100% on diet again. I'll post up progress/degression pics Saturday at check in. Been a rough couple months but I'm back in the saddle. Not sure where weight is at but I've gained a little fat but still seems like I'm holding on to the size well based on clothes fit.

Gonna go get in some chest/shoulders and a little light leg work to get the blood flowing again. My legs have taken the worst hit because my knee had started bothering me before this all went down so they haven't had a proper workout for way too long.

Gear has been very minimal. 150mg/week of test E, which injections were all over the place from being sick, and 2iu GH here and there but not often. So a nice break for everything hormonally and should be nice and fresh. Going forward, I'm starting at 200mg test/week and going to bump the GH back up to 3 daily. After a couple weeks I'll start a longer blast to see how it goes. It'll be like this:

750ish test cyp
    400mg deca
    400mg mast E
    4iu GH daily
    Might throw in a little preworkout oral on leg days to give them a little boost in training intensity. Probably either SD or dbol

Gonna try out the Hosstile Bloodshot as a preworkout today. I'll give an update on how it is when I get back. Also going to try his Silo9 EAAs too
    Bro, your back that is all that matters.. some of us have been down and out for other reasons, so you bouncing back will inspire many people man..

super stoked to see how you make out man. muscle memory is real, so you should fill out in no time an just go from there...

if there is ever anything that you need, please, hit me up man, I'll assist with what I can on a supportive level... head strong bro, you got this..

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,511 Posts
    Rep Points

Got my wedding gift that was from my dad in today. The single most bad ass knife I've ever owned by a long shot. Completely hand made 9" chef's knife from CPM 154 stainless tool steel that's polished to a mirror finish and the handles are desert ironwood. Took 4 months to get it done. The thing is so perfectly balanced for cutting it's amazing. Now I gotta drop $150 or more on a sharpening kit so I can maintain the exact edge it comes with.
    I admire knives, I have a few good ones for cooking, that no one is aloud to touch.. absolute game changers when prepping food!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,007 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Bro, your back that is all that matters.. some of us have been down and out for other reasons, so you bouncing back will inspire many people man..

super stoked to see how you make out man. muscle memory is real, so you should fill out in no time an just go from there...

if there is ever anything that you need, please, hit me up man, I'll assist with what I can on a supportive level... head strong bro, you got this..
    Thanks man. I thought I was good enough to get back to it but after lifting last night I'm badly run down and having more breathing problems today. My wife is having worse breathing problems too, and she went to the doctor today. She has pneumonia now so they put her on prednisone, nebulizer, and azithromycin. I think I'm going to have to go to the doctor tomorrow morning because I'm pretty sure I am getting pneumonia now too.

Guess I spoke a little too soon lol
    I admire knives, I have a few good ones for cooking, that no one is aloud to touch.. absolute game changers when prepping food!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,007 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HPM3TAL View Post
    Damn man. Glad you recovered well. I'm on day 10 of covid and feel about 90% back to normal. My symptoms were extreme lethargy, bad headaches, slight muscle aches, fairly minor skin numbness amd chills, and sense of smell is gone.
    Did you get the carpal tunnel hand and arm tingles like GH causes? I stayed pretty consistant with 3 iu a day but the covid increased this effect substantially.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
    I did have what seemed like quite a bit of numbness actually. Especially since I wasn't dosing my GH most of the time. Interesting.

Be careful of the pneumonia afterwards. I guess it's really common and is putting people in the hospital after infection quite a bit in this area if they let it go too long

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,511 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks man. I thought I was good enough to get back to it but after lifting last night I'm badly run down and having more breathing problems today. My wife is having worse breathing problems too, and she went to the doctor today. She has pneumonia now so they put her on prednisone, nebulizer, and azithromycin. I think I'm going to have to go to the doctor tomorrow morning because I'm pretty sure I am getting pneumonia now too.

Guess I spoke a little too soon lol
    Dude that's awful to hear man, now do you feel like this is going to be long-term or at least a side effect that you're going to be stuck with for a while? I couldn't imagine what it feels like to be gassed out like that, my job can be very taxing and very demanding and cardio is absolutely mandatory.
    I would lose my mind if my breathing deteriorated like that, I would be in panic mode thinking I was dying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,007 Posts
    Rep Points

Dude that's awful to hear man, now do you feel like this is going to be long-term or at least a side effect that you're going to be stuck with for a while? I couldn't imagine what it feels like to be gassed out like that, my job can be very taxing and very demanding and cardio is absolutely mandatory.
    I would lose my mind if my breathing deteriorated like that, I would be in panic mode thinking I was dying.
    I think it's just a thing that comes along afterwards, at least that's what her doctor said. It's one of two things - just pneumonia, or it's the start of the more serious immune response, a cytokine storm which is what's killing people. Doctor has a close eye on it because of it gets worse she said she has a plan to treat it. I was on the phone so I missed part of the talking but got the general point. I think her doctor is ready to immediately go forward with an emergency use auth for something like one of the cancer meds that stop the cytokine storm like tocilizumab. Or she might have something else she is ready to try. Her doctor is real serious about it and is really worried, which she usually doesn't act like that.

Regardless, if it's headed that direction it's imperative to take serious action right away before it gets too bad. If they don't, that's why people are ending up dead. I'm just hoping it's only the pneumonia and not the immune response.

With the my breathing is going right now I have the feeling I'm next iyn the watchlist. Both of us have breathing issues btw, which is why I think we're experiencing this. Otherwise I think it's not real common

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,007 Posts
    Rep Points

Not much to report other than the fact that my wife and I both have pneumonia. We're both getting close to the point where we'll have to go to the hospital if it gets much worse. Both have had slight improvement after running the prednisone and azithromycin but now we're both off of them so now is the time when we see if it's going to get any worse. Hopefully we just keep slowly improving. The wife is a little worse than me so I'm much more concerned about her. She can't even walk around the house without suffocating. Nasty shit.

Anyhow, hope all is going well for everyone else! We'll get back to it before too long