• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GarlicChicken Back to the Grind

Alright guys,

Been off here for a couple weeks. Been a hell of a few weeks for me to be honest. Had to go stay with my dad to take care of him for a couple weeks, he ended up on hospice care. It was really hard because he took a turn downhill really fast as the cancer spread to his brain. Had my wedding last Saturday, it turned out great. Then unfortunately my dad passed Monday morning. Been dealing with all the arrangements and financial affairs all week, and finally took a night off from everything Wednesday and the wife and I got out of town for a day to relax a little. Now we're back in the saddle, meals prepped and getting back to with this evening.

Needless to say diet and everything has been all over the place, just wasting when I could and keeping it as clean as possible. Don't think I went backwards too bad but family comes first for me. I'll have updated pics tomorrow morning for check in. Not sure if what the plan forward will be yet in terms of gear and everything, might either finish hard or just cruise for a little while then get back to it. Waiting to hear back from the coach.

Hope all is going well for everyone

So sorry for your loss. I lost my mom over a year and a half ago. It was the toughest thing I had to go through. My prayers are with you brotha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry for your loss. I lost my mom over a year and a half ago. It was the toughest thing I had to go through. My prayers are with you brotha!

Thank you man. Yeah it's been really hard but we're back going now.

Little update,

Got a full upper workout in Friday and then a lower and biceps session Saturday. One session of cardio but going to get as many as I can in this week. We have a ton of cleaning out to do down at my dad's house so just making sure I get the lifting in and diet on, then as much cardio as I can fit in with the time I have. After it's all cleaned out and on the market I'll be back to my normal schedule. So probably by Thanksgiving.

Weight 182.4lb

Pretty big drop this week. Super a whole belt notch in the last 10 days or so. Gonna have a decent free meal tonight, not sure what we're gonna do yet because we're still working in the yard. Still rolling along!
0a00bb0a8de312518f24be8b1de69c53.jpg
1c56256cb8a99d045639bbf6aed98422.jpg

you can lose a few pounds if you shave your legs. LOL
I joke brother, good job, keep pushing! :twothumbs:

Nice transition GC! Good job adding lbm while dropping fat and I gotta say You have one heckuva a sweep on those quads

Alright guys,

Been off here for a couple weeks. Been a hell of a few weeks for me to be honest. Had to go stay with my dad to take care of him for a couple weeks, he ended up on hospice care. It was really hard because he took a turn downhill really fast as the cancer spread to his brain. Had my wedding last Saturday, it turned out great. Then unfortunately my dad passed Monday morning. Been dealing with all the arrangements and financial affairs all week, and finally took a night off from everything Wednesday and the wife and I got out of town for a day to relax a little. Now we're back in the saddle, meals prepped and getting back to with this evening.

Needless to say diet and everything has been all over the place, just wasting when I could and keeping it as clean as possible. Don't think I went backwards too bad but family comes first for me. I'll have updated pics tomorrow morning for check in. Not sure if what the plan forward will be yet in terms of gear and everything, might either finish hard or just cruise for a little while then get back to it. Waiting to hear back from the coach.

Hope all is going well for everyone

my brother this really hits home with me.
I am also going through some things on my end with the family, it has been pretty difficult for several months now. I literally came to a screaming halt with training in my diet entirely for quite some time. with this being said I admire your strength and perseverance with pressing forward, you have multiple things on your front and you have handled everything with precision. you executed everything you needed to do and everything that had to be done yet you're still doing you.
This was a breath of fresh air reading your strength and everything you're going through, it provides me with encouragement. I couldn't begin to find the words for your loss, but I can easily find the words for your gain and strides forward.. Bad ass is what comes to mind. Good for you GC, for whatever it's worth, I feel a sense of pride for you. Like HFO also mentioned, your quad sweep looks fantastic. whatever decision you ultimately decide to do with finishing hard or cruising and coming back to it later, whatever you do I'm confident you're going to kick ass with it either way.
Keep on keeping on!

Yeah man. Congrats on the marriage. I hope you find peace in knowing your ol man isn’t suffering anymore. Head up! Your journey is just starting.

peace brother ✌️

Sorry to hear this news GC. Life is such a fucking whirlwind especially closer to the end. Your pops would want you to keep moving in a positive direction ... Stay Up as much as you can bro

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Sorry to hear about your dad. Nothing worse than family becoming ill health. I will pray for him, you and your family

Max

my brother this really hits home with me.
I am also going through some things on my end with the family, it has been pretty difficult for several months now. I literally came to a screaming halt with training in my diet entirely for quite some time. with this being said I admire your strength and perseverance with pressing forward, you have multiple things on your front and you have handled everything with precision. you executed everything you needed to do and everything that had to be done yet you're still doing you.
This was a breath of fresh air reading your strength and everything you're going through, it provides me with encouragement. I couldn't begin to find the words for your loss, but I can easily find the words for your gain and strides forward.. Bad ass is what comes to mind. Good for you GC, for whatever it's worth, I feel a sense of pride for you. Like HFO also mentioned, your quad sweep looks fantastic. whatever decision you ultimately decide to do with finishing hard or cruising and coming back to it later, whatever you do I'm confident you're going to kick ass with it either way.
Keep on keeping on!

I appreciate the support man! It is really difficult to keep pushing though this stuff, but my problem is that if I don't, I'll end up resorting to alcohol. Living the bodybuilding lifestyle keeps me out of that and on track. It's been busy and really stressful but things are going well now.

Thank you guys! I tried not to go backwards too bad during this while deal and didn't do too bad. Definitely lost a little bit of progress but I can't complain considering all that's happened over the last month.

Been back on diet since Sunday. Got a decent chest and shoulders session in last night along with my 40 minutes of cardio. Lost a little strength but not bad. Shoulders are a little dinged up from all the labor I've been doing lately... especially the time spent with the post driver, digging bar, and shovels. Plus back to splitting wood again since it's that time of year.

Decided to drop the doses back to a cruise since I'm probably gonna be a little off with the cardio the next two weeks until we get the house packed up. Making sure I get the lifting in and the diet 100%, and doing the best I can to keep the cardio on too. Might just have to spend some time on the weekends splitting wood since that's great cardio.

Current doses:

GC test E - 250mg/week
Optitropin GH - 2iu daily
HCG - 500iu 2x weekly
Might throw in a little Natural Sarms MK-677 here and there instead of the GH, not sure yet.

Other meds:
Adderall - 10-15mg daily except weekends
Telmisartan - 40mg daily (blood pressure)
Aspirin - 81mg daily
Liv-52 - 2 tabs twice daily
Ubiquinol - 100mg daily
Vitamin K2m7 - 100mcg daily
Vit D - 2000iu daily

Back and arms done. Decided to change the workout up some since I've been doing basically the same overload exercises for the last few months. Workouts are later out the same, just a little less volume than I was at before since I had too much time off from lifting

Warmup

Cable row
3 easy sets of 12 to warmup

One arm DB row
2 sets of 6-8 then extend the second set with rest pause
90 for 8
90 for 8,3,2

Smith row
2 sets of 8 then one set of 12-15
185 for 9
185 for 9
135 for 15

Medium neutral grip pulldown
3 sets of 12
120 for 12
120 for 8
Ran out of steam

Back extension
BW for 15
20lb for 10

V bar pushdown
3 sets of easy 12
80 for 12
100 for 12
120 for 12

Close grip bench
2 sets of 8 then 1 set of 12-15
155 for 15
175 for 7
135 for 14

Plate loaded preacher curl - single arm
25 for 15
35 for 8 + 2 forced reps
35 for 6

40 minutes incline treadmill

Happy Veterans Day bro! Keep it up!

Got my wedding gift that was from my dad in today. The single most bad ass knife I've ever owned by a long shot. Completely hand made 9" chef's knife from CPM 154 stainless tool steel that's polished to a mirror finish and the handles are desert ironwood. Took 4 months to get it done. The thing is so perfectly balanced for cutting it's amazing. Now I gotta drop $150 or more on a sharpening kit so I can maintain the exact edge it comes with.
b0c5e27b82ad014ecd80313b8f0f82a6.jpg

Chest and shoulders done today. Had to go pretty easy compared to normal after hurting both hands and my shoulder some this weekend moving stuff for 4 days straight. Apparently I'm becoming quite the pussy when it comes to moving lol. Lots of car parts, which is the heavy stuff. Plus a 55gal drum of av gas which was fun to move around.

Been inconsistent with the gym, which wasn't part of my plan this week. Hoping things will settle out from here on. Otherwise doing pretty good on a cruise. I feel much more normal and not so crappy all day long outside of the gym

Today's lifts. Still eating back into it for the rest of the week so I don't get hurt. Left off biceps do I could get cardio in

Warmup shoulders and back

Smith row

Work up to 2 hard working sets of 8

225 for 8

225 for 8 drop to 135 for 8

One arm DB row

80 for 12

85 for 10

Reverse grip pulldown

60 for 8

50 for 9

Nautilus pullover

Sets of 12, get a good stretch at the end of the rep

80 for 12

80 for 12

80 for 11

V bar pushdown

3 sets of 12

Close grip bench

135 for 15

135 for 14

Got my wedding gift that was from my dad in today. The single most bad ass knife I've ever owned by a long shot. Completely hand made 9" chef's knife from CPM 154 stainless tool steel that's polished to a mirror finish and the handles are desert ironwood. Took 4 months to get it done. The thing is so perfectly balanced for cutting it's amazing. Now I gotta drop $150 or more on a sharpening kit so I can maintain the exact edge it comes with.
b0c5e27b82ad014ecd80313b8f0f82a6.jpg

That's a badass knife, my uncle is a executive chef and he has some similar ones. Just caught up on your journey. I lost my grandma last week so Im sorry for your loss man.. You are an inspiration for sure! Keep on truckin and thanks for being so open like this, gives me hope and makes me wanna keep pushing. Thank you!

IML Gear Cream!
That's a badass knife, my uncle is a executive chef and he has some similar ones. Just caught up on your journey. I lost my grandma last week so Im sorry for your loss man.. You are an inspiration for sure! Keep on truckin and thanks for being so open like this, gives me hope and makes me wanna keep pushing. Thank you!
I'm sorry to hear that man. My prayers are with you. It's been tough and definitely not ideal for the goals, but, family always comes first 100% of the time for me.

I'm glad you can use this log for some good! That's my whole point in doing it honestly. I know there many others out there that have similar issues as me and I want them to know you can get past it and use bodybuilding as a valuable tool.

Here's the red meat meal from last night. Cast iron pan seared lamb chops with fresh garlic, thyme, and rosemary. I trimmed all the extra the fat off of them so I could use a tbsp of butter with the cooking lol. Otherwise there's about another tbsp of olive oil. Delicious! Not my preferred method of preparing lamb, but it's much healthier than the normal way with butter/wine/herb sauce. Still tasty! Served with oven roasted sweet potatoes and some green beans made with garlic, onion, spanish paprika and chicken broth.

Who days diet food can't taste good?
21d7ee1601ccbcb2e874c617bcc6fc6c.jpg
ae212906d6c5b2619ff5d336c3f2a8da.jpg

Here's the red meat meal from last night. Cast iron pan seared lamb chops with fresh garlic, thyme, and rosemary. I trimmed all the extra the fat off of them so I could use a tbsp of butter with the cooking lol. Otherwise there's about another tbsp of olive oil. Delicious! Not my preferred method of preparing lamb, but it's much healthier than the normal way with butter/wine/herb sauce. Still tasty! Served with oven roasted sweet potatoes and some green beans made with garlic, onion, spanish paprika and chicken broth.

Who days diet food can't taste good?
21d7ee1601ccbcb2e874c617bcc6fc6c.jpg
ae212906d6c5b2619ff5d336c3f2a8da.jpg
Mmmm those look delicious!!!

Another update here.

Looks like my wife and possibly I have the 'Rona. The wife has all the symptoms except the fever, same as we had back in January. She's getting tested today. I'm starting to feel sick too. So that's all neat. I was gonna start a blast soon but guess I'm gonna have to wait. I'm quarantined from the office for now too. So yeah. No gym, can't go to the office, etc. Sucks. Just in time for leg day of course. Don't have anything setup at home to do legs with either.

Fun stuff

Another update here.

Looks like my wife and possibly I have the 'Rona. The wife has all the symptoms except the fever, same as we had back in January. She's getting tested today. I'm starting to feel sick too. So that's all neat. I was gonna start a blast soon but guess I'm gonna have to wait. I'm quarantined from the office for now too. So yeah. No gym, can't go to the office, etc. Sucks. Just in time for leg day of course. Don't have anything setup at home to do legs with either.

Fun stuff
Wait the rona
Damn it man
I was wondering if a trt dose would help the body kick that shit ass.

Sorry to here that man

Wait the rona
Damn it man
I was wondering if a trt dose would help the body kick that shit ass.

Sorry to here that man

Yeah I'm on 200mg weekly. Gear definitely doesn't help at all, it makes my immune system worse by a long shot.

I am taking ZMA for the zinc, 1g vitamin C (which I'm bumping to 3g), and vitamin D daily. That stuff should help

Yeah I'm on 200mg weekly. Gear definitely doesn't help at all, it makes my immune system worse by a long shot.

I am taking ZMA for the zinc, 1g vitamin C (which I'm bumping to 3g), and vitamin D daily. That stuff should help
Shit man sorry to hear this.
I know some old people who had it and they said it was like a bad flu. But they used weed drops to eat. Help them a lot.

NUCLEAR-LABS
Nukelabs@securenym.net

Another update here.

Fun stuff
Damn 'RONA' .. sucks to hear bro but I'm giving you two a 99.99% of survival.. you'll be back in no time to blast off

Damn 'RONA' .. sucks to hear bro but I'm giving you two a 99.99% of survival.. you'll be back in no time to blast off

Lol yeah I'm not worried about dying, that's for sure! It's just annoying more than anything. I'm back on the grind solid and then boom, another setback. Can't go to the gym because if I go and end up spreading it and the contact trace it back to there, they gym will be screwed because then the state will go after them.

It'll be alright though. What I'm honestly more worried about is that we probably won't be able to go to Thanksgiving with the family because there will be multiple old people there who it probably would kill. Everyone's gonna miss my green bean casserole! Damnit man!

Lol yeah I'm not worried about dying, that's for sure! It's just annoying more than anything. I'm back on the grind solid and then boom, another setback. Can't go to the gym because if I go and end up spreading it and the contact trace it back to there, they gym will be screwed because then the state will go after them.

It'll be alright though. What I'm honestly more worried about is that we probably won't be able to go to Thanksgiving with the family because there will be multiple old people there who it probably would kill. Everyone's gonna miss my green bean casserole! Damnit man!
I see it as you were already shredded but you will come back even more ripped and you can re sculpt your self even better big dawg.
Yeah that 99.9 % survival rate is beyond accurate.

Back