• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts

bmfit107

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanted to get thoughts on 200mg monster primo/week, 300mg monster test cyp/week with 50mg winny or 50mg var/day. 8-10 week cycle.

I have been reading never tried primo yet.
Recommended dosage seems to be in the 200-600mg range/week. Still new to the world so didn’t want to overdo anything. Looking like a decent cutting cycle here? Or should I modify dosages?

First cycle?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

As much as I love primo, I think you will underwhelmed at that low of a dose. I’ve heard a few people say they see benefits at that low a dose, but more often then not it seems to be a 600+ per week product. Try it out though bro, you might really enjoy it that way.

As much as I love primo, I think you will underwhelmed at that low of a dose. I’ve heard a few people say they see benefits at that low a dose, but more often then not it seems to be a 600+ per week product. Try it out though bro, you might really enjoy it that way.

Seems like a lot of pinning gonna run out of places lol 3ml at twice a week would get me at 600mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a 2nd cycle , i would just slightly increase your Test from your first cycle.
Do either Anavar or Winny for 4 weeks and call it good.

With a good diet and hard trainning , you should be good.

For a 2nd cycle , i would just slightly increase your Test from your first cycle.
Do either Anavar or Winny for 4 weeks and call it good.

With a good diet and hard trainning , you should be good.

Thank you for the insight brother appreciate it!

Thank you for the insight brother appreciate it!

Good on you for taking suggestions and actually considering them. Either way, keep us posted on what you decide bro. I’m excited to see how your second cycle goes.

Yea 100% I’ll always be a monster customer really loved the products I have tried and you can’t beat the customer service! Hopefully will be placing order here shortly.

Back