• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BLM executes a young white mother with a gunshot to the head

Get Shredded!
the real truth is the removal of god and fathers and morals from our society is our problem, unmarried woman having children is almost guaranteed to produce a troubled child. doesnt matter what color the people are. it just happens that the poorest people are the single moms. I didnt fear the police growing up, I feared what my father would do when he found out I fucked up, and thats what kept me out of trouble.

I never feared the police either growing up but im very light...its good to hear from someone of color who didnt have that problem, thanks heckler

Not blaming anyone but man himself, until people stop being ignorant and thinking that one party is better and stop supporting the biggest freeloaders in this country there will continue be conflict and division..attitude reflects leadership and thats what you see today. Mothers of all races die everyday and fathers are taken also through violent acts, incarceration (lawfully or unlawfully)etc....dont try and garner praise for your mock sympathy as you spread your hate and rage

You just keep being a good father and stop making excuses for this chaotic cluster fuck of wrong.

that girl didn’t deserve to die for words.

george Floyd didn’t deserve to die for writing a bad check... but the woman he robbed at gun point and him and his buddies sexually assaulted 5 or so years before his death would prolly be ok with it

quit choosing piles of shit to be your martyr ... those that do wrong deserve immediate consequences and repercussions!

Im just here for balance and to class up this s..thole😊

BLM funnels massive amounts of money into the Democratic party. Its a serious money making machine for the left. It has zero to do with helping blacks

Name sounds good though

BLM is another unbalanced hateful organization in an already unbalanced and hateful world. So here we are...you can add to it or take away from it ...but if you add to it then please stop bitching about it and looking even weaker and more insecure

BLM is another unbalanced hateful organization in an already unbalanced and hateful world. So here we are...you can add to it or take away from it ...but if you add to it then please stop bitching about it and looking even weaker and more insecure

Blm/Democrats aside, this country isn’t the hateful place that the media would have you believe, but anyone offering up any real solutions is called a racist, nothing will ever change.

2 TIMOTHY 3
1But know this, that in the last days grievous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, railers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3without natural affection, implacable, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, no lovers of good, 4traitors, headstrong, puffed up, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God; 5holding a form of godliness, but having denied the power thereof: from these also turn away.

Time to check ourselves

Self made monster;

I believe you are a well educated and loving father of children. I believe you are a very wise and overall good person.

Have you found a solution to the mayhem that is our world? And if so, can you reach those that want to cause more mayhem.. those that want to pour salt into the wound that is mortal existence?

I’m positive you and I could have dinner together and talk things through and understand each other.... but I’m also positive there are those that would kill us both if they had the chance.

how do you protect the people you love?

IML Gear Cream!
Self made monster;

I believe you are a well educated and loving father of children. I believe you are a very wise and overall good person.

Have you found a solution to the mayhem that is our world? And if so, can you reach those that want to cause more mayhem.. those that want to pour salt into the wound that is mortal existence?

I’m positive you and I could have dinner together and talk things through and understand each other.... but I’m also positive there are those that would kill us both if they had the chance.

how do you protect the people you love?

Like any other man, I just recognize my limitations and thats where I TRY and trust in God....its hard, of course if anyone is in need of help at that time and if its within my incredible speed and strength to stop it 😁...i will and probably with great force and violence, but thats different then vigilante justice in which the bible condemns

I wouldnt have a problem eating or honestly dying for anyone on this board, and i mean that.....and if ive been condescending in anyway i apologize

you cant end racism, its a pipe dream. anyone who lived in another country can tell you people will always find something about others to hate. just look at the middle east, they kill each other over differences you cant even see, like how you view the caliphate. When I was stationed in korea they talked about how much they hate chinese and japanese, to me they all look the same. Mexicans hate salvadorians and to me they look the same, cubans hate puerto ricans, right now white liberals hate white people with red maga hats on, it aint even a skin color thing its more tribal

Its a virus called man

Man is not the enemy brother.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And after being thrown down from heaven they control every man made government and every party as Satan is the ruler of this world (1 John5:19). And I think that is confirmed by the fruitage that is produced. ( Matthew 7:16-18)

you cant end racism, its a pipe dream. anyone who lived in another country can tell you people will always find something about others to hate. just look at the middle east, they kill each other over differences you cant even see, like how you view the caliphate. When I was stationed in korea they talked about how much they hate chinese and japanese, to me they all look the same. Mexicans hate salvadorians and to me they look the same, cubans hate puerto ricans, right now white liberals hate white people with red maga hats on, it aint even a skin color thing its more tribal

Hate is a normal human emotion that cant be "taught not to do" and controlled by the libtards. That would be the same as "dont love that person, she's not the same race as you".
Delusional kuntz calling people racists. Anyone can hate who the want to, just dont act out on it like BLM and liberals do...

HYpocrite crybaby kuntz

Get Shredded!
Trump is busy smashing ms 13 cunts into the ground while we’re all bitching about racism.

my view point is the only view point.

that is all.

Not blaming anyone but man himself, until people stop being ignorant and thinking that one party is better and stop supporting the biggest freeloaders in this country there will continue be conflict and division..attitude reflects leadership and thats what you see today. Mothers of all races die everyday and fathers are taken also through violent acts, incarceration (lawfully or unlawfully)etc....dont try and garner praise for your mock sympathy as you spread your hate and rage

Curious I ask this seriously and not in a condescending manner... When would you fight back....would you fight at all or just die?

Ill protect if anyone is threatening mine or anyone else in need and its within my immediate power to do so but never go out seeking some kind of justice after an act has been committed That's not my job or anyone's job if they truly believe in law and order 😊

Blm/Democrats aside, this country isn’t the hateful place that the media would have you believe, but anyone offering up any real solutions is called a racist, nothing will ever change.
Yep.

I had this conversation with a Co worker. I don't get it because, I don't see it and, I live in the South.

Tribalism is far more suitable a label for what's happening in this country then "racism" but, of all ism's Captilalism is the strongest.

There were things put in place years back that do in fact keep certain demographics down. Red line with housing and not giving black Americans home loans. A great deal of white prosperity is from home ownership going back years and years... This also happened to some white Americans as well.

This kinda sets the ball rolling in a certain direction which is hard to move. I think it's the individuals responsibility to stop the systemic left hook they were given but, I can see how this is easier said then done.

Money though guys, this is what it's all about. New schools, New community projects, new whatever. These things are built where there is MONEY. They aren't built in a certain area because of its racial demographic, they're built where the money is which, is a long term result of what I mentioned above.

There's dick heads everywhere and people in general are ignorant and simple minded. When someone gets upset or feel they have been wronged, first reaction? Hurt them back, easiest way? With words. What words? The ones they think will hurt the most. Ie racist terms and so on. Just like what's his name above throwing out the N word.

If this was a white person he might have opted for cocksucker. I dunno.

So don't be a cunt and we'll get past this.

No, you dont be a cunt you racist nig. :funny:
Yep.

I had this conversation with a Co worker. I don't get it because, I don't see it and, I live in the South.

Tribalism is far more suitable a label for what's happening in this country then "racism" but, of all ism's Captilalism is the strongest.

There were things put in place years back that do in fact keep certain demographics down. Red line with housing and not giving black Americans home loans. A great deal of white prosperity is from home ownership going back years and years... This also happened to some white Americans as well.

This kinda sets the ball rolling in a certain direction which is hard to move. I think it's the individuals responsibility to stop the systemic left hook they were given but, I can see how this is easier said then done.

Money though guys, this is what it's all about. New schools, New community projects, new whatever. These things are built where there is MONEY. They aren't built in a certain area because of its racial demographic, they're built where the money is which, is a long term result of what I mentioned above.

There's dick heads everywhere and people in general are ignorant and simple minded. When someone gets upset or feel they have been wronged, first reaction? Hurt them back, easiest way? With words. What words? The ones they think will hurt the most. Ie racist terms and so on. Just like what's his name above throwing out the N word.

If this was a white person he might have opted for cocksucker. I dunno.

So don't be a cunt and we'll get past this.

You are a racist and those individuals are as well. However not all Black people are bad and not all White people are bad either. Not everything is black and white (not referring to race). Its sad your brain never developed to the point of comprehending grey areas and nuances.
it’s also hiliarious how you’re talking tough on the internet. You remind me of of my father and what a pathetic piece of shit he is

Watch out man. If you don't think all black people should die right now, then you aren't going to be too popular on ASF right now. LOL

Thats why all these thin skin threads are being started....how alpha

Back