• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BLM executes a young white mother with a gunshot to the head

Lol. Yeah im the racist, not the niggers who killed another white woman only because she's white. You fucking moron. I ain't your bro, sissy.
You sound like another over the age of 45-50 dude that was taught hate BRO . All kinds of people get killed by different colors every fucking day dude . Grow the fuck up and welcome too life you deuche. You don’t deserve anything Irish in your forumname either ya bitch.

Y’all can’t handle the n word but it’s ok that white people are being attacked and sometimes killed for not giving in the colored folk demands in the streets?

seriously?

go listen to another pathetic rap album and keep sticking up for people who will have no problem hurting you and your kids for you skin color in the coming days.

watch it get worse come November

MSM could at least cover this story

Y’all can’t handle the n word but it’s ok that white people are being attacked and sometimes killed for not giving in the colored folk demands in the streets?

seriously?

go listen to another pathetic rap album and keep sticking up for people who will have no problem hurting you and your kids for you skin color in the coming days.

watch it get worse come November

MSM could at least cover this story
That’s a hell of a leap there. No that’s not okay either. I know it’s hard for you wrap to your head around anything beyond liberals and minorities are bad and schizophrenia laden conspiracy theories but you and Keltic lack any ability to actually analyze and any critical thinking ability.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol. Yeah im the racist, not the niggers who killed another white woman only because she's white. You fucking moron. I ain't your bro, sissy.
You are a racist and those individuals are as well. However not all Black people are bad and not all White people are bad either. Not everything is black and white (not referring to race). Its sad your brain never developed to the point of comprehending grey areas and nuances.
it’s also hiliarious how you’re talking tough on the internet. You remind me of of my father and what a pathetic piece of shit he is

BLM is a hate group funded by the libtard party. This killing will go basically unmentioned in the libtard-run media.
If other way around cities would burn, liberal governors would allow it.
They push anti-white agenda, and white hate.
They created the worst racial divide since Ive been around.
liberal created racial civil-war is almost here.

That’s a hell of a leap there. No that’s not okay either. I know it’s hard for you wrap to your head around anything beyond liberals and minorities are bad and schizophrenia laden conspiracy theories but you and Keltic lack any ability to actually analyze and any critical thinking ability.

haha .... conspiracy theory bro... a theory is a hypothesis in which the supporting results can be repeated. Someday, when you take your blinders off you’ll see that these so called conspiracy theories arent so far fetched.

as for being a leap? Apparently you lack the ability to critically think yourself.

all we ever hear is everything is racist blah blah blah. It’s retarded. I don’t use the n word because it sounds dumb. But I don’t see how one word derived from a mis pronounced Spanish word can cause someone so much pain
and grief when it is spoken by a person of a specific color, but is ok when used by another. The whole concept is comical.

this woman was a mother, a daughter and somebodys future wife, murdered for saying all lives matter... does that not infuriate you?

MK, dont bother arguing facts w/ a libtard, they have hate-blinders on, they even hate themselves.
The TDS got to them...

:coffee:

So I hear Texas is going to be a swing state this year. Looks like the steers and queers analogy is ringing true.

LMFAO at the ones that cry racism. I hope while your screaming racism your also attacking BLM the hate group that hates traditional families and black people, unless they get shot by a white cop lol. Check their fucking sick ass website if you don’t believe me. Bunch of lefist twits. Bottom line is none of this is ok. And it’s getting fucking old. The left which included BLM needs to be stopped cause if they had it their way white folks and those that don’t agree with them would be locked away in camps. Funny how they used to call themselves tolerant. Bunch of young kids whose parents failed to discipline that’s about it. And a bunch of pussies. Anyone that needs a group is a bitch. Weak little bitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I had never actually been to the BLM website.

If you attempted to create the white version of that, or even tried to publicize rhetoric similar to theirs you would be on a watch list so fucking fast. Crazy.

So I hear Texas is going to be a swing state this year. Looks like the steers and queers analogy is ringing true.
pandering to illegal immigrants will win votes ... black militia leader said he wants the state of Texas handed over to black people and left to be run however ‘they’ want.

hes literally demanding an entire state (a large one at that) to be a “African American “ reservation. Lol

pandering to illegal immigrants will win votes ... black militia leader said he wants the state of Texas handed over to black people and left to be run however ‘they’ want.

hes literally demanding an entire state (a large one at that) to be a “African American “ reservation. Lol

I think it’s a great idea, as if modern society needs a bigger reminder of what happens when blacks are left in charge of their own swath of land. Isn’t the giant failed CONTINENT full of crime, poverty, disease, slavery, and underdevelopment enough? I say give them Texas, and then cut off all federal support. Once they realize they can’t be sovereign and collect welfare they’ll change course real quick. Well actually, maybe not. They will probably then say it’s racist for their financial support to be discontinued despite annexing themselves from the US.

My kids are white.

for me to support a political faction and their affiliated circus acts that want to persecute them because of there skin color or ancestral lineage would make me a shitty father and a failed man.

the world wants division, they want the white man to accept this idea that he is evil and racist... I say give them want they want. Accept it, embellish it, live it.

then wipe the opposing team from the earth.

God says to live and let live and to love and not hate but he doesn’t say to let your enemies destroy you

Get Shredded!

The issue is though the behavior of Thug Life types is driving more and more to think like this. I admit I am dancing on the edge of a razor. Everyday it is harder and harder to accept this and not feel enraged and full of hate. I used to be the guy that would go to support black people now I just can not.... to much has happened to my family and what I see in the streets today is sickening. It isn't like Blacks are policing themselves. Just so you understand I was the only white guy in a black gang. I know the culture but I was a naive hillbilly that ran away from the city and got caught up in it. You will understand when it is YOUR friends and family that are targeted by black males. Despite all of this I still try and give the benefit of doubt but I admit I am slipping...... It is getting frustrating....sooner or later the bullets start flying. People will only take this kind of shit for so long. I guess you are lucky you have had not to deal with targeted harassment. My wife's family had to sell off their businesses...end results was one killed, one raped, one attempted rape, multiple robberies. If YOU can just turn a blind eye....more power to you....but I can not....for evil to flourish it requires only men of good character to sit by idly...."using critical thinking"
like you have been taught....to keep you/any of us from acting....

Dont be conquered by the evil but keep conquering the evil with the good. (Romans 12:21)
Dont pay back evil for evil to no one (Romans 12:17)
Trust in God with all your heart and do not lean on your on understanding (Proverbs 3:5)

Some verses incase you really want to know Gods thoughts instead if putting words in his mouth Milf😊

Texas bleeds RED.
. Liberals and Democrats are the minority in Texas, 25million registered Christian voters didn’t vote last election some of which are in Texas ...

The truth is Texas is full of big jacked up truck driving red necks, farmers and big burley bearded Harley riders... all of which hate Democrats.
the dems just got out and voted during the last mid terms and that is the only reason “blue Texas” is/was...

BLM hate and killing sprees has made sure that people are gonna vote this year, Texas is and always will remain red to the core.

Dont be conquered by the evil but keep conquering the evil with the good. (Romans 12:21)
Trust in God with all your heart and do not lean on your on understanding (Proverbs 3:5)

Some verses incase you really want to know Gods thoughts instead if putting words in his mouth Milf

Yes. Those are accurate quotes and I don’t disagree those are Gods words.

Your post begs the question: what would you do if BLMs took the life of your daughter and left your grandchild without his mother?

Would you sit idly by and repay evil for good?

Some verses incase you really want to know Gods thoughts instead if putting words in his mouth Milf
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

i hate feeling hateful. Truly. It weighs me down. It’s distracting to say the least, I got better things to do. I think.

fuck it, why stop w/ Texas? give them 4 or 5 states. let them have their own laws, leaders, etc. U know what will happen? they would all kill each other, and then guess what? we dont have to worry about them anymore! just sayin

You sound like another over the age of 45-50 dude that was taught hate BRO . All kinds of people get killed by different colors every fucking day dude . Grow the fuck up and welcome too life you deuche. You don’t deserve anything Irish in your forumname either ya bitch.
what do you think that 3 year old just learned, all he knows right now is he loves his mom and misses her, and that pain will be directed to every black child he sees. this is exactly how racists are made

Of course HFO3, Ive had to forgive on that same level before on top of molestation by a family acquaintance
....was the hardest thing I ever had to do. Thats when a person truly begins to trust and rely on the Most High.....plus my children have a father thats not behind bars. The anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.(James 1:20). We live in a world where everyone seeks their own rights and righteousness, thats why there is so much conflict

Typical NIGGER behavior. Whites need to completely separate from these monkeys. Or kill them all.
Probably a white kid that killed her. They seem to be the bigger antagonists

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

what do you think that 3 year old just learned, all he knows right now is he loves his mom and misses her, and that pain will be directed to every black child he sees. this is exactly how racists are made

Depends on the environment after...if he is raised in a house of hate with idiots dropping N bombs then yes. That is how racist are made

Back