• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BLM executes a young white mother with a gunshot to the head

IML Gear Cream!
Depends on the environment after...if he is raised in a house of hate with idiots dropping N bombs then yes. That is how racist are made

I disagree. There are many paths to hate.

Of course HFO3, Ive had to forgive on that same level before on top of molestation by a family acquaintance
....was the hardest thing I ever had to do. Thats when a person truly begins to trust and rely on the Most High.....plus my children have a father thats not behind bars. The anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.(James 1:20). We live in a world where everyone seeks their own rights and righteousness, thats why there is so much conflict

That’s tragic man, and I know was very difficult for you to forgive rape from a family member or anyone else for that matter ... stay blessed brother

To be fair I’ll answer my own question: I don’t know that I would be so strong as to not seek my vengeance (even if I was to forgive) on someone that hurt my babygirl and I 100% wholly trust on Christ and my Heavenly Father, more than my words can articulate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s tragic man, and I know was very difficult for you to forgive rape from a family member or anyone else for that matter ... stay blessed brother

To be fair I’ll answer my own question: I don’t know that I would be so strong as to not seek my vengeance (even if I was to forgive) on someone that hurt my babygirl and I 100% wholly trust on Christ and my Heavenly Father, more than my words can articulate

I feel you and i go through my moments even many years later, I even seen the individual a couple times after...those times are really hard

Of course HFO3, Ive had to forgive on that same level before on top of molestation by a family acquaintance
....was the hardest thing I ever had to do. Thats when a person truly begins to trust and rely on the Most High.....plus my children have a father thats not behind bars. The anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.(James 1:20). We live in a world where everyone seeks their own rights and righteousness, thats why there is so much conflict

I say this as a man that has turned his life around mostly, and everyday i try to be better than yesterday. This is why I come here, because men like you and others(I would type them all but dont want to seem like I am kissing ass I guess...) who inspire m,e to be better. Thanks really...

Yes. Those are accurate quotes and I don’t disagree those are Gods words.

Your post begs the question: what would you do if BLMs took the life of your daughter and left your grandchild without his mother?

Would you sit idly by and repay evil for good?

I know that was directed to someone else, but this is something I struggle with. I don't think God expects us to lay down and take a beating. I can't see this as a "turn the other cheek" kind of moment. Maybe I'm wrong. Most of the scriptures about repaying evil with good is in reference to smaller things...like giving someone your cloak, turning the other cheek, etc. These were geared towards legal proceedings and insults. Not true physical harm that could even turn deadly.

I guess I'm saying I would probably go Old Testament on their asses. I haven't forgotten I serve a God that didn't let a single enemy live in circumstances and raised up some of the greatest warriors of all time. And not just Samson, David, etc.

Depends on the environment after...if he is raised in a house of hate with idiots dropping N bombs then yes. That is how racist are made

Black kids have been raised that way for years, that’s why we have hate groups like blm and it’s why stupid shit like this happens

To self made; I’m glad you are able to rise above your unfortunate and disgusting suffering bro, I’m happy that you are able to do the right thing and to hopefully not continue the cycle of perversion that was done unto you. For your mental health and your children’s children.

but....

if you broke that dude’s neck and separated his body from his head. Just remember.... Our God is a forgiving God.

that’s just how I feel about those vile excuses for humans that prey on the innocence of children. My mother was a rape victim when she was a child, and it fucked her up good. My whole life, my mom was the crazy mom. I was 21 years old when my father explained to me why my mother was such a basket case.

I hate child predators with a passion. It’s just part of me. I feel like it would be fun and fulfilling to rip them apart, limb for limb.

but I should probably read the Bible more... maybe even go back to church someday. Because wrath is definitely a sinful disease.

Black kids have been raised that way for years, that’s why we have hate groups like blm and it’s why stupid shit like this happens

Many kids of many colors have been raised like this equally and why this continues to happen as it has throughout time. I have friends who because of color get pulled over about twice a month and they don't talk like that or do the families, so should they rise up and take action?

I know that was directed to someone else, but this is something I struggle with. I don't think God expects us to lay down and take a beating. I can't see this as a "turn the other cheek" kind of moment. Maybe I'm wrong. Most of the scriptures about repaying evil with good is in reference to smaller things...like giving someone your cloak, turning the other cheek, etc. These were geared towards legal proceedings and insults. Not true physical harm that could even turn deadly.

I guess I'm saying I would probably go Old Testament on their asses. I haven't forgotten I serve a God that didn't let a single enemy live in circumstances and raised up some of the greatest warriors of all time. And not just Samson, David, etc.

Thats the thing, it don't really matter what you think or i think thats why dilligent study to get Gods thoughts is necessary...otherwise we have made ourselves god. And we are no longer under the Mosaic law ( otherwise we would still offer up animal sacrifices), Jesus fulfilled the law and he commanded followers to now beat swords into plowshares and to trust his father would execute vengeance through him.

Get Shredded!
To self made; I’m glad you are able to rise above your unfortunate and disgusting suffering bro, I’m happy that you are able to do the right thing and to hopefully not continue the cycle of perversion that was done unto you. For your mental health and your children’s children.

but....

if you broke that dude’s neck and separated his body from his head. Just remember.... Our God is a forgiving God.

that’s just how I feel about those vile excuses for humans that prey on the innocence of children. My mother was a rape victim when she was a child, and it fucked her up good. My whole life, my mom was the crazy mom. I was 21 years old when my father explained to me why my mother was such a basket case.

I hate child predators with a passion. It’s just part of me. I feel like it would be fun and fulfilling to rip them apart, limb for limb.

but I should probably read the Bible more... maybe even go back to church someday. Because wrath is definitely a sinful disease.

Your anger is justified it just doesn't justify vengeance. Sorry to hear that Milf...thats called righteous indignation and its a strength, just don't let that strength become your weakness

Many kids of many colors have been raised like this equally and why this continues to happen as it has throughout time. I have friends who because of color get pulled over about twice a month and they don't talk like that or do the families, so should they rise up and take action?

Yeah they should, because no one has done that yet and that’s the real problem. They get treated like that because of the people who do talk and act like that. I know things like that happen but It’s not the cops fault, they don’t know your friends are decent people. Like or not black people get a bad reputation in this society because of all the gang/thug bullshit and people who aren’t a part of that get roped in just because they are black and no it’s not right but put yourself in an officers shoes, if you’re guard isn’t up in certain neighborhoods your a deadman especially nowadays. If blm spoke out against this instead of blaming the cops for doing their job they wouldn’t be the laughingstock they are now.

I've been stolen from from both black and white . I've got friends on both sides . Black Lives Matters is bullshit .........it's pretty much anarchy . Bottom Line if I'm around someone with hate just because of color of someone's skin your not gonna be around me very long . Golden Rule Fella's I just wanna be a good individual and treat people with respect and get it back .

Thats the thing, it don't really matter what you think or i think thats why dilligent study to get Gods thoughts is necessary...otherwise we have made ourselves god. And we are no longer under the Mosaic law ( otherwise we would still offer up animal sacrifices), Jesus fulfilled the law and he commanded followers to now beat swords into plowshares and to trust his father would execute vengeance through him.

I think it sounds like from the circumstances, you made the correct decision. And please don't take what I said to mean you had done the wrong thing. I just know if something like that happened to me...and I forgave the person and there were no repercussions for them...and then they later molested yet another family member... I couldn't help but feel guilty that I had not done anything. Hopefully that makes sense. Sadly, I've seen that happen with families...daughters forgive a father for what he did to them and then he molests the grandkids years later.

Yeah they should, because no one has done that yet and that’s the real problem. They get treated like that because of the people who do talk and act like that. I know things like that happen but It’s not the cops fault, they don’t know your friends are decent people. Like or not black people get a bad reputation in this society because of all the gang/thug bullshit and people who aren’t a part of that get roped in just because they are black and no it’s not right but put yourself in an officers shoes, if you’re guard isn’t up in certain neighborhoods your a deadman especially nowadays. If blm spoke out against this instead of blaming the cops for doing their job they wouldn’t be the laughingstock they are now.

Because no white people treat them bad and there are no racist cops right? Its just because blacks are so darn stupid right? Ignorance and arrogance at its best. And im sure many here part of that SILENT MAJORITY agree.

I think it sounds like from the circumstances, you made the correct decision. And please don't take what I said to mean you had done the wrong thing. I just know if something like that happened to me...and I forgave the person and there were no repercussions for them...and then they later molested yet another family member... I couldn't help but feel guilty that I had not done anything. Hopefully that makes sense. Sadly, I've seen that happen with families...daughters forgive a father for what he did to them and then he molests the grandkids years later.

Forgiving and seeking justice go hand in hand. He was delt with by the authorities and he has a higher judgement coming, that judgement is above my pay grade though😊

Because no white people treat them bad and there are no racist cops right? Its just because blacks are so darn stupid right? Ignorance and arrogance at its best. And im sure many here part of that SILENT MAJORITY agree.

Racism exists, there’s no denying it. What’s ignorant is thinking blank people are the only victims of it. You can’t let the media brainwash you. I’m pretty sure the silent majority is sick of all the racist bullshit too.

And yeah it is pretty stupid to vote for a particular party or support a racist hate group just because of the color of your skin, it’s stupid to condemn law enforcement when you do nothing to clean up your own crime infested neighborhoods. Don’t put words in my mouth, I never said they’re all stupid, you can’t put everyone in the same group just because of the color of their skin.

Let's get our biggest toughest against their biggest and toughest...settle this shit.

I pick the "mountain" from GOT.

Racism exists, there’s no denying it. What’s ignorant is thinking blank people are the only victims of it. You can’t let the media brainwash you. I’m pretty sure the silent majority is sick of all the racist bullshit too.

And yeah it is pretty stupid to vote for a particular party or support a racist hate group just because of the color of your skin, it’s stupid to condemn law enforcement when you do nothing to clean up your own crime infested neighborhoods. Don’t put words in my mouth, I never said they’re all stupid, you can’t put everyone in the same group just because of the color of their skin.

I never said black folks were the only victims, that would be in contrast to my other points. Have they suffered more here systematically than others, I thinks so, and what usually happens when groups get tired of unwarranted persecution over time? It starts swinging the other way...unbalanced as usual, but it wasn't balanced from the beginning so here we are

There is power in forgiveness. I was shot twice and robbed by a friend when I was 19. He had gotten strung out on meth and I was growing and selling a ton of pot. Another friend of ours was killed. 25 years later I forgave him, advocated for his release and now we work together in restorative justice. I get the anger and society's expectation that to honor the person we lost we must punish the person that caused the harm. I also believe in redemption and am hopeful as a society we can do better.

IML Gear Cream!
There is power in forgiveness. I was shot twice and robbed by a friend when I was 19. He had gotten strung out on meth and I was growing and selling a ton of pot. Another friend of ours was killed. 25 years later I forgave him, advocated for his release and now we work together in restorative justice. I get the anger and society's expectation that to honor the person we lost we must punish the person that caused the harm. I also believe in redemption and am hopeful as a society we can do better.

And that is what true strength is. Ive been on both ends of situations like this in one way or another, and have been shown great mercy. While never condoning animalistic acts like this mother getting shot, understanding goes a long way in how we view others and ourselves

I do not know how those cops do there job for that small pay.

This murder is a prime example of what liberals want. They want everyone to think, act and believe the same bullshit and to rely on the government for everything. They don't care about opportunity, they want equal outcome for all levels of effort. They want the innovators and doers to get the same as the people who sit at home on their ever-widening asses doing nothing. They want everyone to believe they are somehow a perpetual victim of white males. Take all those liberal ideas, write them down on a big posterboard, roll it up real tight and stick it up your ass and light it.

This is clearly an illegal immigration problem.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I really believe in karma...it can be instant or take a long time.

But shit comes back to those who hurt others.

My ex fucked me over big time and hurt my life situation. I prayed for her death...could have killed her.

Now? She is in a world of hurt for different reasons. But, now I can give a fuck less. I am over it.

What's worse then hating is indifference. When you hate, you still care on some level. Uses up energy and head space. Now I can give a fuck. Perfect.

I never said black folks were the only victims, that would be in contrast to my other points. Have they suffered more here systematically than others, I thinks so, and what usually happens when groups get tired of unwarranted persecution over time? It starts swinging the other way...unbalanced as usual, but it wasn't balanced from the beginning so here we are

I agree there was a time when they suffered because of the color of their skin, but this country has come a long way since then. The problem is the era of unwarranted persecution has come and gone, people are sick of the whining and crying, and I use those terms because not only have we come a long way in terms of equality but our government has given them advantages because of the color of their skin yet many black neighborhoods across the country are crime infested ghettos. The present day problems among the black community are largely their own, at what point do you finally stop blaming the evil white man or the government? You know, the same government that tries to brainwash them into voting for democrats that only want to use them for votes and offer no real help.

A young mother lost her life due to racist nonsense, I doubt most people are ok with sitting back and saying “well this is just where we are”.

the real truth is the removal of god and fathers and morals from our society is our problem, unmarried woman having children is almost guaranteed to produce a troubled child. doesnt matter what color the people are. it just happens that the poorest people are the single moms. I didnt fear the police growing up, I feared what my father would do when he found out I fucked up, and thats what kept me out of trouble.

Last edited:
the real truth is the removal of god and fathers and morals from our society is our problem, unmarried woman having children is almost guaranteed to produce a troubled child. doesnt matter what color the people are. it just happens that the poorest people are the single moms. I didnt fear the police growing up, I feared what my father would do when he found out I fucked up, and thats what kept me out of trouble.

abso-fucking-lutely

agree 7047%

Not blaming anyone but man himself, until people stop being ignorant and thinking that one party is better and stop supporting the biggest freeloaders in this country there will continue be conflict and division..attitude reflects leadership and thats what you see today. Mothers of all races die everyday and fathers are taken also through violent acts, incarceration (lawfully or unlawfully)etc....dont try and garner praise for your mock sympathy as you spread your hate and rage

Back