• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IL Orange Top TD

Nice… glad Lion came through for you, I just got one myself. So far so good, haven't heard of anyone not getting their pack.

Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
Nice… glad Lion came through for you, I just one myself. So far so good, haven't heard of anyone not getting their pack.

Thanks for posting.
Surprisingly quick too. I won an auction from an sponsor a few months ago and it took nearly 2 months for the td. As always, communication was spot on and the products speak for themselves. IL Rocks!

I've been off hgh for months, only running my trt prescription of150mg test a week as I have my 6 month bloodwork coming up with my doc. This is the longest I've ever been off hgh since starting a few years ago. I went back on orangetops 2 weeks ago at only 2iu a day, was surprised at how my weight jumped up.,,,strength, vascularity, energy too. You get used to taking it and don't realize how well it works until you go off for a while and then go back on.

Last edited:
I started my summer cycle with two kits of the grey tops at 5iu's a day, now I'll finish with these and run em till October. This will be my third 6 month run of IL hgh and it has always been solid. I get 500 iu's for what I was paying for 128 iu's of serosotim.

Orange Tops from IronLion is who I tell every client I have to use.

I trust these guys 1000%

IML Gear Cream!
High praise, coming from you. Will have to check them out. Seems like IL has a solid, well earned reputation.

They've been here and other places for years and have a good track record.

Back