• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finished product

gymprincess1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I didnt have the time to do an actual log but I wanted to say a big thanks to all the help .

Used clen. Whinny, tbol , anavarpharmacon.

Went from 201lbs 5o 159lbs!!!!
f056d62d9c002d53d5458e590422eeb3.jpg
8e452fb9ca37c00a3a4186e05ffc6415.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Awesome transformation!

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swole

Verra Nice Princess !!

Max

You really don’t think it was the drugs, do you? I mean, the clen helped I am sure but I think you aren’t giving credit where credit is due:
You got a solid, efficient diet plan and obviously stuck with it. That is work and dedication to reach a goal and no amount of drugs will substitute for your perseverance.
Good on ya!!

What were your dosages and diet and workouts Looking like...if ya don’t mind me asking.....Great results, regardless

Some of the women I work w enjoyed Tbol, said they definitely felt a lot more than Anavar even at low dose to even dose. You really completely transformed. Proud of you. Been 10 months ! Drop by more.

Max

Amazing transformation.. Very impressed. Hard work paid off for you!! Keep it up and congratulations!! You must feel amazing!

Haven’t seen you around in awhile girl. You look great!! Great job!!

#STEELERNATION

Get Shredded!
U GO GIRL! I dont think i would believe it if it wasnt for the tats. they dont lie! Great Job

She ditched us again. Lol

Max

Nice work young lady!!!

Did you hire a coach? What did you do with your diet?
Yes I worked with a coach. I did the same style diet as usual. Flexible dieting and macros. So no disrespect to many but there are more than one way to do things. I got these results with 100% flexible dieting and absolutely no LISS. maxed out at only 8 min of HIIT 5X A week.

You really don’t think it was the drugs, do you? I mean, the clen helped I am sure but I think you aren’t giving credit where credit is due:
You got a solid, efficient diet plan and obviously stuck with it. That is work and dedication to reach a goal and no amount of drugs will substitute for your perseverance.
Good on ya!!
Not at all. They give that extra 10% push maybe. I think the forums prove drugs don't work unless you work and give it all out there. There are still no magic pills hahaha.

What were your dosages and diet and workouts Looking like...if ya don’t mind me asking.....Great results, regardless
I ran
10mg var and 10mg tbol 10 weeks. ( started at 5mg and worked upto that.

Week 10 to 16 was clen and 10mg whinny.

Training was 3 day split. Started with 6 days a week and towards the end did a 3 days on and 1 day off.

HIIT added later in and slowly increased.

Some of the women I work w enjoyed Tbol, said they definitely felt a lot more than Anavar even at low dose to even dose. You really completely transformed. Proud of you. Been 10 months ! Drop by more.

Max
Thanks max!!! Just working on last few lbs if they will come off. Lol.

Back