• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HGH needed and was looking for help

roker23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I just had need surgery and they removed a lot of cartilage
removed would like some help on which source is good on here.
I know of domestic supply ws
Ive seen UNCLERU AND HELP SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT.
Was looking at Gentropin pens they seem to be around a lot now the go quick pen .
At first I am using it for recovery then gains
THANKS FOR ANY HELP
BROCK42

The brand you mentioned is a high quality pharmaceutical grade rHGH. Pfizer. Some use generic, some use Pharma. It usually comes down to $$. Best to do a lot of research on benefits/sides of gh. It is not a miracle hormone but may be helpful. Injuries are one of those things that are unpredictable even by the surgeon. Following his post op orders and rehabbing are good starts.

Max

IronLion orange and grey tops is who all of my clients/pros/amateurs use...

Wesley may sound like a broken record but he is 100% right. My only experience is with the orange tops and I will likely use them as long as they are available. Bear in mind I can walk in to Costco and buy farma HGH.

**Does the “broken record” reference even work for anyone under 45? I think I was around 24 when CDs became prevalent.

Wesley may sound like a broken record but he is 100% right. My only experience is with the orange tops and I will likely use them as long as they are available. Bear in mind I can walk in to Costco and buy farma HGH.

**Does the “broken record” reference even work for anyone under 45? I think I was around 24 when CDs became prevalent.

its “digital loop glitch” now

What are the grey and orange tops? Where would I get them? I was looking at Eurotropin 191aa and Gtropin but I am new to GH and don’t know if there are significant differences between the two.

What are the grey and orange tops? Where would I get them? I was looking at Eurotropin 191aa and Gtropin but I am new to GH and don’t know if there are significant differences between the two.
Aluminum Catfish.

Aluminum Catfish.
Not sure what you mean by that. I understand that they are forms of growth. Just didn’t know what the brand was. And when I try to go onto IronLion it says members only. There wasn’t any place for me to sign up. Just looking for some help. I thought thats what these forums were for. I have bought shit before. The stuff that came into the gym was always trash. And priced thru the fucking roof. So I thought maybe I might be able to get pointed in the right direction here. I suffered a pretty bad injury a while back and it’s been a bitch getting back to where I wanna be. I was a professional athlete that had to retire prematurely from competing in said sport cuz of the injury. But I still want to train and optimize my health and life. So if you can help then thanks.

Wes answered your question pretty much Ktren. There is a ton of information in this forum. You just have to decide based on what you think is right for you. We all had to at one point or another . Once you find the right place that suits you. You stick with it.

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Wes answered your question pretty much Ktren. There is a ton of information in this forum. You just have to decide based on what you think is right for you. We all had to at one point or another . Once you find the right place that suits you. You stick with it.

Max
Agreed. I just didn’t know how to go about reaching IronLion. I couldn’t access the site. But I figured it out. I still don’t know what the aluminum catfish comment meant. I only ask these questions cuz who among us wants to get burned by bunk shit? I don’t wanna spend my money and get garbage if I don’t have to. That’s all. If I know a place that has quality Test and someone asks I’m gonna tell them. Besides just getting something that don’t work theres always the risk of getting dirty shit and getting infections and getting sick. I don’t do this to become less healthy. I do it to maximize my potential and optimize my quality of life. Didn’t mean to offend anyone or bother anybody by asking the question. If I did I apologize.

All good.

Max

If you can afford it go with pharmaceutical grade GH.
Agreed. I just didn’t know how to go about reaching IronLion. I couldn’t access the site. But I figured it out. I still don’t know what the aluminum catfish comment meant. I only ask these questions cuz who among us wants to get burned by bunk shit? I don’t wanna spend my money and get garbage if I don’t have to. That’s all. If I know a place that has quality Test and someone asks I’m gonna tell them. Besides just getting something that don’t work theres always the risk of getting dirty shit and getting infections and getting sick. I don’t do this to become less healthy. I do it to maximize my potential and optimize my quality of life. Didn’t mean to offend anyone or bother anybody by asking the question. If I did I apologize.

IronLion doesn't seem hard to find? Or am I looking at the wrong place? LOL.

DOM SUPPLY has always been highly thought of.

Back