• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Hcg

Mr Blue

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I ordered HCG and nova for my first recovery cycle and I think I ordered the powdered HCG in the vial on accident. Do I just dilute the powder with water? Also what’s a good dosage for HCG per week? I was thinking maybe 1200 IU?

Also if I have a 5000 IU vial. About how much would you say I should draw into the syringe for proper dosing. I added about 3ml of water to dilute it. If my maths correct I’m thinking in 1ml there’s approx 1666 IU’s. If I divide by half I’ll get 416 for every quarter ML. Does that sound about right? I just don’t believe I need that small amount of ML. Maybe I screwed something up or I’m just a rook at this crap. Any insight will be awesome thanks

mix with 1ML bac water, 25 iu = 500mg pin that twice a week

Did you use bacteriostatic water? Or just regular old water?

Mine usually comes with a bottle of bac water all measured out.. takes the math out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I didn’t realize I got the powdered form until I checked the order and it already delivered. I just used 3 ml of bac water for a 5000IU vial. I’ll just have to do it in increments, anyone have any good dosages to start out on EOD? I heard 1000-1200 per week. I didn’t do a super hard cycle only 100mg tren, kept test around 280 and mast at about 150. I didn’t use HCG last time and it screwed me up so I’m looking forward to trying it

Honestly it depends how I’m feeling.. I go anywhere from 600-1500 per week

Preference is BAC water, if u need some we sell it on www.reconpeptides.com for $4 bucks. You can use my code "WES15" in addition for 15% off that purchase.

You also can go to the Store and buy distilled water. This will work but stay SubQ with this , don't inject IM with this version.

Back