• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

51 Year Old Terry Crews Claims 4% Body Fat AND Natty

He’s obviously a genetic freak. It’s possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I met a brother in the feds who did not eat meat and was one of the biggest dudes I have ever seen. Some people are born with great genes and others have to buy them, I'm one of the latter.

Terry has great genetics but you can tell 99% of the time. Just look at his vascular veins now vs when he would have been in his "Natural Prime". I think he was natural until mid to late 30's. I like terry though. I understand why nobody admits to it either.

Yeah this guy has always been pretty consistent as well, anyone seen the movie “Idiocracy” lol? anyhow he’s in it.... anyways the guy has great genes he’s been athletic his entire life, but I’m sure he’s leaning on something these days for sure... TRT w growth but who knows maybe just a little good old cyponaite. And yeah you can’t be open about anabolics late in your career, especially Hollywood types they’ll get eaten alive by the trolls and the super critics and not to mention the guy is a super dad, it just doesn’t blend well w the family vision etc.... Mike Ohearn is Natty lol

Back