• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Insulin needle size?

hulkledesma

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, I have just started insulin at a very small dosage after spending a tremendous amount of research and educating myself on how to safely use it.

My question...
I have a pharmacy grade flex pen fast acting and wounding if the needle size I have is worth while.

It's a 29g and 4mm in length. My concern was the length of it and if it is going deep enough when I injection in the muscle. I walk really lean so not much fat to get in the way but wondering if I should get a longer needle to be 100% sure it's getting in the muscle. I have notice when I pull out the pen after injection there is a little insulin on the skin where I injected.

Thanks for the advice in advance

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Pens are made for sub q usually.

I think it’s fine man- I’m currently using 29g- benefit is not losing your shit in the plunge with other needles.

If you miss the muscle, it’ll eventually get absorbed- so I don’t think it’s an issue.

I think it’s fine man- I’m currently using 29g- benefit is not losing your shit in the plunge with other needles.

If you miss the muscle, it’ll eventually get absorbed- so I don’t think it’s an issue.
I appreciate you

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

You can use slin pins.Remove the plunger and backload with the pen.

Изпратено от моят Redmi Note 9S с помощта на Tapatalk

If I need to pin often I will use slin pins w/ 1/2" needle and back fill. Typically will only pin in shoulders or traps w/ those.

[FONT=&quot][h=1]amazon next day delivery

71kqH0Z6VCL._SL1250_.jpg

Care Touch Pen Needles 31 Gauge, 5/16 inches, 8mm (Pack of 100)[/h]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4.6 out of 5 stars 843 ratings
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]| 40 answered questions[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Price:[COLOR=#B12704 !important]$9.99
[COLOR=#B12704 !important]($0.10 / Each Set)[/COLOR] FREE Shipping on your first order. Details

[/FONT][/COLOR]

pin subq in belly fat anywhere on the belly but stay 1 inch away from belly button

Back