• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steroids and cbd

Bobobobob123

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tried to search for this but couldn’t find anything. Currently on sus and mast and wondering if smoking cbd is good for recovery/sleep? I know cbd is without steroids but what about while on it?

Thanks

Don't think it would hurt anything- but for sleep try some krat and a tad of THC maybe-Luck-OD

Edibles would be good also a couple hrs before bed

Use the CBD oil (tinctures) under your tongue an hour before bed for a good nights rest. MG and amount to take is different person to person. I own a CBD retail shop and people stop in everyday looking for an alternate solution to their prescription meds.
Any questions, i'm here to help.

Honestly, I have never heard that it is possible to smoke CBD. I know that nowadays, a lot of people consume CBD oil. They just add a couple of drops to their water or under the tongue. There is a belief that it helps to fight insomnia or anxiety. Honestly, I tried it, and it has some calming and relaxing effects. Still, I cannot say that it helps me to relax and to sleep like a baby. If I suffer from insomnia, I usually order some stuff, such as bulk weed Canada. For me, it works all the time. I cannot say that both CBD oil and weed are the best combination with steroids. But it won’t harm you if you use it from time to time.

Back