• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2020 Monster Cycle

IML Gear Cream!
Week 5 in the books and weight has stabilized. But weight is only one element. I like most of the look. Fat has decreased and mass has increased slightly.

Workouts are awesome and stamina is up. So glad I donated blood since I can do cardio again without shin pumps. Yay.

Question. While I like most of the look, I do look a little flat, which is not surprising given my age.

I would like to add an injectable to help harden me up for more definition.

Thoughts on adding either Monster’s rip stack or mast/tren mix?

If so, what dose to supplement my 300mg of test a week and minimize risks?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can’t go wrong with the rip stack or the mast/tren in my opinion. Either one at 1/2-3/4 cc eod is amazing. If you like where your test dose is at currently, then mast/tren it is.

Thanks TripleOvertime. Had a question though. The Mast/tren is dosed at 400mg per ml (100mg of each compound). If I go 1/2 cc EOD, I’m looking at weeks of 800mg which may be a lot. Thoughts on this? How about 1/2mg 2x a week with my test? I know some of compounds are acetate and some are enanthate.

thanks

Yeah good call, if 800 per week is on the high side for you, you could of course stretch it out e3d IMO, I’ve known quite a few who have used it that way. Or you could use 1/4cc eod if you wanted to make use of the short esters a little more efficiently. But yes, if you’d prefer e3d or a couple times a week, I think it would still treat you right.

Haven’t posted in a while but wanted to provide an update. Weight has actually come down 2lbs but I am loving the look. Much more definition and energy. Appetite took a while to kick in but is all good now. I think this cycle will end up being a 6-8lb LEAN gain for me which is perfect for my age. Keep in mind that my receptors (although I always cycle) are not virgin by any means. Seems that my first cycle 10+ years ago put on the most lbs and now it is about half of where it was.

One new side effect. Only on week two of mast/tren mix and woke up with a very stiff and numb left wrist that had me worried. Stopped GH weeks ago. I have a lot of experience with tren but not mast. Any ideas? My plan was to be on 1/2 cc of mast/tren 3x a week for only the last 5 weeks and wonder if I should cut it out.

Been quite a while since I provided an update because I've been very busy. Also, most of my updates would have been boring and I thought you all would be better served with a summary of my 14 week cycle.

Today was my last day of PCT. In about 6 weeks, I plan to go in and pull bloods to ensure things are good.

Overall, I loved the risk reward tradeoff of the 300mg weekly test regimen. My gains were approximately 75% of my monstrous and unsafe cycles and I felt much better.

My strength is not what it was in the past or with other cycles, but it would be unfair to state that is solely attributed to the cycle. I'm now nearing 50 and each year brings decreases in strength with or without gear. I did add the tren/mast stack towards the end and it only added about 2lbs. Didn't really need it, but have a ton of Monster gear to go through.

Overall, this cycle got me 13lbs as opposed to my typical 18-20lbs. I got a ton of compliments at the gym and didn't have sides.

I think I will follow this protocol until my gear runs out and then go on HRT. I no longer need to be a ball of mass walking round at 50. Plus, I don't want to end up like most bodybuilders later in life that carry too much weight.

Drawbacks? First, I lost all of the gains and quick. Damn it. When I was younger, I could hang on to some of those gains. 2. No matter what, those tendons and joints with increased intensity take a beating and you feel it.

The worst part of the cycle? Clen. The anxiety and constant feeling that your heart is going to pop out of your chest while your head is in a vice sucks.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Wanted to share my upcoming Monster cycle as I do every year. Given my age (nearing 50), my years of cycling (12 or so), and results I received from heart tests, my cycle this year will be a first.

My intent is to maintain health and try to closely mimic what a TRT protocol would be like since that is my goal in the next 5 years. I’m cognizant that the dose I list below along with the Tbol is not TRT, but I want to gauge how well I react to a low dose cycle as I prepare for TRT. Perhaps if this cycle goes well, my next one may be even lower. Intent is to take as little as possible to get the results I want.

My history has been filled with long and high dose cycles of test (500-750mg a week for up to 24 weeks at a time), tren (400mg a week for up to 22 weeks), Winny (50-100mg a day for 5 weeks at the end) and either Dbol, Abombs, or Tbol to jump start at 50mg a day for first 4 weeks.

This years cycle is..........tada.....300mg of test-e a week for 12 weeks jump started by Tbol at 50mg a day for the first four weeks. That is it.

My goal is health and to add some lean mass. Given my years of use and my age, I can’t add on 25lbs like I did when I first started. I would be happy with 10lbs.

There is also another motivation. There was a famous study that analyzed men who used 300mgs of test vs 600mgs and there wasn’t much difference in results. I’d like to give that a try.

My diet will be pretty good as usual and I’ll be working out with weights 4x a week. Cardio will be 5-6x a week.

My questions,

1. I have always run HCG in the past. Should I with this low dose. Lots of support for use as well as detractors.
2. I have dbol, abombs, and Tbol to jump start and am set on Tbol. It isn’t monster though. Anyone think I should try one of the others.

My issue is that my bloods are fantastic. Artery calcium was the issue. Genetics plays a big role....and I’m sure my gear use didn’t help.

So, to the younger guys out there who think you are invincible and get blood work that looks good, you may not actually be. Get that heart checked. Look at all these guys dropping dead. Most are heart related from crazy nonstop AAS abuse.

If your close to 50, You should lay off the D Ball and A bombs, if you want to live to 60

Been quite a while since I provided an update because I've been very busy. Also, most of my updates would have been boring and I thought you all would be better served with a summary of my 14 week cycle.

Today was my last day of PCT. In about 6 weeks, I plan to go in and pull bloods to ensure things are good.

Overall, I loved the risk reward tradeoff of the 300mg weekly test regimen. My gains were approximately 75% of my monstrous and unsafe cycles and I felt much better.

My strength is not what it was in the past or with other cycles, but it would be unfair to state that is solely attributed to the cycle. I'm now nearing 50 and each year brings decreases in strength with or without gear. I did add the tren/mast stack towards the end and it only added about 2lbs. Didn't really need it, but have a ton of Monster gear to go through.

Overall, this cycle got me 13lbs as opposed to my typical 18-20lbs. I got a ton of compliments at the gym and didn't have sides.

I think I will follow this protocol until my gear runs out and then go on HRT. I no longer need to be a ball of mass walking round at 50. Plus, I don't want to end up like most bodybuilders later in life that carry too much weight.

Drawbacks? First, I lost all of the gains and quick. Damn it. When I was younger, I could hang on to some of those gains. 2. No matter what, those tendons and joints with increased intensity take a beating and you feel it.

The worst part of the cycle? Clen. The anxiety and constant feeling that your heart is going to pop out of your chest while your head is in a vice sucks.

Thanks for sharing those details brother...

If your close to 50, You should lay off the D Ball and A bombs, if you want to live to 60

Absolutely. Those are compounds from years past. My view on DBol is controversial. All it did for me was make me look very “poofy” and had my blood pressure increase to the point of nose bleeds on some cycles. Then I deflated like a ballon once I came off. Not good.

Abombs - I tolerated wonderfully - on the OUTSIDE. Inside, It messed up my lipids big time. Can’t do that at any age, especially near 50.

Just test from now on. Just wish I knew back then that you can make great gains on moderate doses of test.

Thanks for reading.

Back