• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Black Lives Matter...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So Black Lives matters paints the road....thats cool

2 spanish people come and cover it up in black and are arrested and charged with a hate crime

How many of you want to see the Mayor and Governors and the Prosecutors sued and tried criminally for this?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...reets-be-painted-black-lives-matter-messaging

safe_image.php

This forum is compromised

What do you mean?

ddos attack, why do you say its compromised?

yup some small bugs still being worked on

I can't send some PM's to certain people Says a security token is missing. @Admin

Tech support is worth more than Marxist treason retardation thread. Fuck BLM and all there weird , unaccomplished, piece of shit bullshit patrons. Any black person the truly knows his/her worth will tell you the same.This movement will result in genocide... and it won’t be the crackers that get the short end of the stick. Kill your own- the communist way

Damn Milfy, having a bad day? What kind of conspiracy theory you working on in that head of yours( just realized how scary a place that must be)! spill it!

I’m actually a pretty nice guy. Lol But I’m pretty passionate about self preservation. If I die young, it’ll be on my own terms (with Gods blessing). I’ll never support enslaving myself. I’ll never feel guilty about fighting tooth and nail for my own. I’ll always support my brothers rights to live free and to accomplish goals but I’ll never support the infringement of others for self serving purpose. BLM is not about criminals luck running out at the hands of law enforcement. It’s about enslaving the American people so the new world order can take root. All you gotta do is listen to the politicians... they literally tell you that. Go to turn black lies matter homepage ... destroying the ‘western ideology’ of a nuclear family (mom, dad, kids, pet, house, job) is on the agenda. Digital currency is making headway Biblical prophecies are revealing before our eyes... and y’all are blind to it. Swipes is right... we need to form a group of like minded friends... and set up a resistance party. I nominate Wesley as our spokesperson. Garlic chicken as our department of defense... heavy iron in our financial sector, malfeasance in our public relation resource , and a bunch of other guys from this forum to fill in the blanks.Time to up the tren if ya catch my drift

BLM, I didnt get it but a friend explained it and I was on board with his view, but the riots and murders I am not on board with but somehow the BLM protester explained it away, but seeing that mother cry over her child really killed my heart, I have to say it went full circle I'm back to saying if black lives mattered so much why arent you protesting murdered children instead of when a cop kills a violent criminal

Saw a post of black women doing the same to an whites lives matter street painting supposed to be the same city the hate crime was white lives matter. Can't verify same city as you never know but same thing just reversed

I’m actually a pretty nice guy. Lol But I’m pretty passionate about self preservation. If I die young, it’ll be on my own terms (with Gods blessing). I’ll never support enslaving myself. I’ll never feel guilty about fighting tooth and nail for my own. I’ll always support my brothers rights to live free and to accomplish goals but I’ll never support the infringement of others for self serving purpose. BLM is not about criminals luck running out at the hands of law enforcement. It’s about enslaving the American people so the new world order can take root. All you gotta do is listen to the politicians... they literally tell you that. Go to turn black lies matter homepage ... destroying the ‘western ideology’ of a nuclear family (mom, dad, kids, pet, house, job) is on the agenda. Digital currency is making headway Biblical prophecies are revealing before our eyes... and y’all are blind to it. Swipes is right... we need to form a group of like minded friends... and set up a resistance party. I nominate Wesley as our spokesperson. Garlic chicken as our department of defense... heavy iron in our financial sector, malfeasance in our public relation resource , and a bunch of other guys from this forum to fill in the blanks.Time to up the tren if ya catch my drift
Based! Im in

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

I like whoever posted 2015 stats showing the largest %of black people killed in the US are killed by none other than black people. No one comes a close second.
This nonsense is BS no doubt. Do they get discriminated against? Sure. They also get affirmative action and government breaks all over the place.
It is the thugs that have issues. They want to continue to be thugs and treated like they are not all while benefiting in any way possible from the color of their skin.

I like whoever posted 2015 stats showing the largest %of black people killed in the US are killed by none other than black people. No one comes a close second.
This nonsense is BS no doubt. Do they get discriminated against? Sure. They also get affirmative action and government breaks all over the place.
It is the thugs that have issues. They want to continue to be thugs and treated like they are not all while benefiting in any way possible from the color of their skin.
This is, and has never been about black lives.
BLM is a George Soros NGO.
Soros funds it.
George Soros; "The fall of AMERICA will be the culmination of my life's work."
United we stand, divided we fall!
The Deep state knows that if we're fighting amongst each other, we won't turn our anger toward them...A United AMERICA is their greatest fear!

Isn’t it funny how they are perfectly fine with being treated differently because of the color of their skin when it works to their advantage but the second something doesn’t go their way it’s “America is racist, it’s the evil white mans fault”

This is, and has never been about black lives.
BLM is a George Soros NGO.
Soros funds it.
George Soros; "The fall of AMERICA will be the culmination of my life's work."
United we stand, divided we fall!
The Deep state knows that if we're fighting amongst each other, we won't turn our anger toward them...A United AMERICA is their greatest fear!

Exactly.

Also- Bro’s, do your research on what’s going on with child sex trafficking. That’s a big thing going on right now. Brittney Spears is sending out weird shit, Tom Hanks, Ellen...all in on it.

Also, follow the ‘white rabbit’...Adrenochrome. Research Gentlemen.

Whys is gotta be black lives matter?
That's like racist in itself? Shouldn't it be all lives matter? That's kinda what we're trying to get to here...

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Agreed, but when people say all lives matter some ignorant nigger (ignorant black human) says no they don’t not until black lives matter. That statement in itself is showing how hateful and stupid as well as racist black people are!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back