• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone seen my kratom??

Bigtoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I hate posting this shit. I am going on vacation in a few days and cleaning up the house this past weekend someone threw out my box that I keep my kratom in. I lost atleast a kilo of my white and reds. Does anyone know where I can get some asap or ideas?? It's the only thing that keeps my anxiety under control and this is causing me serious anxiety.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kratom withdrawals aren’t a good time. After stopping about a 30g/day habit I was full on dope sick for 3 or 4 days. Auditory and visual hallucinations, anxiety attacks, talking in my sleep (if I slept), restless legs.. Terrible.With that said, local headshops/hipster hangouts tend to sell overpriced underpowered leaf. It’ll be your best bet, you’ll at least find a cafe with Kratom tea at worst.. hopefully you’re in a state that it’s allowed in the open.

Thats my usual go to. Actually my always go to. The past few have been a little slower . I sent them a few messages with no response. I need to be sure on the timing.

Kratom withdrawals aren’t a good time. After stopping about a 30g/day habit I was full on dope sick for 3 or 4 days. Auditory and visual hallucinations, anxiety attacks, talking in my sleep (if I slept), restless legs.. Terrible.With that said, local headshops/hipster hangouts tend to sell overpriced underpowered leaf. It’ll be your best bet, you’ll at least find a cafe with Kratom tea at worst.. hopefully you’re in a state that it’s allowed in the open.
That's about what I use daily. I can deal with most but not the anxiety and restless legs/arms shit

Thats my usual go to. Actually my always go to. The past few have been a little slower . I sent them a few messages with no response. I need to be sure on the timing.

You must be spending a lot of money. I know SUK doesn't sell large quantities so how do you have over a kilo?
If they do sell larger amounts, I asked and I was told no. Not trying to call you out, but did you just buy a bunch of little 250g things??

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

If you do decide to go the withdrawal route at any point down the road.. GABAPENTIN. 800mg twice a day, and it curbs most of the symptoms... knocks your ass out.. and most importantly (for me) was it entirely alleviates the restless legs.

Also 30g a day is going to screw you in the long run whenever you decide to quite.. you might not think you will want to... but it will happen,
You could try the stem and vein technique. A tapering, get you're tolerance down some brother, the withdraw can be absolutely horrible especially if you was ever hooked on opiates b4,
I used kratom at 1.5oz a day some times more for the 1st few years after kicking oxycontin and opana. I thought I'd never have w.d like that and I'm hear to tell you kratom can be just a shitty man.Maybe no as bad in every way but it is pure hell.

Not to tell you how to do things, kratom is great tool to use. I just hate anyone to go thru that kind of misery my man.

Anyhow, shoot me a pm if you want.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
I have used it to cope with coming off opiates and methadone the past few years. My thing with kratom is I can function daily and work. Opiates in the beginning yes I could but soon started destroying me

If you do decide to go the withdrawal route at any point down the road.. GABAPENTIN. 800mg twice a day, and it curbs most of the symptoms... knocks your ass out.. and most importantly (for me) was it entirely alleviates the restless legs.
I have a shitload of gaba that I use to take. Had me on 3200mg a day!

You must be spending a lot of money. I know SUK doesn't sell large quantities so how do you have over a kilo?
If they do sell larger amounts, I asked and I was told no. Not trying to call you out, but did you just buy a bunch of little 250g things??

They have kilo bags and 500g bags. You know it only takes 4 little 250g bags to equal a kilo??
This is my stash from early this year.
70168338d488988346eca25245540228.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Why didn't you wean off ? Slowly. Always the best bet.

Be careful with gabapentin.. you can and will get brain zaps...

They have kilo bags and 500g bags. You know it only takes 4 little 250g bags to equal a kilo??

This is a thing of beauty.

Yeah I do know that. I just figured someone wanting so much wouldn't order the little packets to get there. I thought 250 was the most they sold.
You have a helluva stash. I just buy 3000 caps at a time. Buy 2000 get 1000 free.
My fault. I came off wrong the way I sounded there now that I read it again.

Last edited:
What is a brain zap?

Gabapentin when you try to stop taking it will cause these electric shocks (called zaps) in your head. This is real no joke at all. They are bad!!! Most people who take gabapentin for depression will have to take it forever or they will suffer these brain zaps. Look it up.. they are debilitating.

Last edited:
Yeah I do know that. I just figured someone wanting so much wouldn't order the little packets to get there. I thought 250 was the most they sold.
You have a helluva stash. I just buy 3000 caps at a time. Buy 2000 get 1000 free.

I didnt know they had that qty of caps!

I didnt know they had that qty of caps!

I re posted this post and said sorry.
I don't think you read that since you already quoted me.
They don't. Local shop.
I'm wanting to get them cheaper and I'm down to about 1200 so I'm beginning to figure it out.
Glad I found this thread.
I'm 20-30g a day right now spread throughout the day.

My mother in law suffers from this. Just changing the dose or if she runs low and runs out. Shits gonna be bad until she can get her medicine. Causes her to fall lose balance. Gets all goofy and disoriented.

Get Shredded!
Gabapentin when you try to stop taking it will cause these electric shocks (called zaps) in your head. This is real no joke at all. They are bad!!! Most people who take gabapentin for depression will have to take it forever or they will suffer these brain zaps. Look it up.. they are debilitating.
Stopping anti depressants did that to me too

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

My mother in law suffers from this. Just changing the dose or if she runs low and runs out. Shits gonna be bad until she can get her medicine. Causes her to fall lose balance. Gets all goofy and disoriented.
Wussup mace?! Dig the avi bro

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Just noticed there is a strong resemblance! Possibly long lost twins separated at birth?

I use maybe 10-14 grams per day and just do a slow taper when I want to wind it down .I have also used gaba at maybe 800 mgs daily ( split) -and never had trouble quitting the gaba ? No " brain zaps" ? But maybe Mace is talking about a larger dose ? Best of luck -OD

Adavant or something that sounds like that for withdrawals and anxiety. Other wise weed and jack daniels and about a weeks worth of vacation days.Get off kratom bro.

Adavant or something that sounds like that for withdrawals and anxiety. Other wise weed and jack daniels and about a weeks worth of vacation days.Get off kratom bro.
Here's my issue. I'm having more issues with pain as I get older. I never want opiates again until maybe my last few months of life. Then fuck it hookers heroin blow I will take it all. But until that 30 years or so gets here I need to keep moving and kratom has kept me going so far.

At least you’re optimistic.Live it up son. Why not? P.s. pm me your info when ya decide on the hookers, heroin and blow. Sounds like my kinda party. 😊

- - - Updated - - -

IAmHavingTroubleSpacingWords Or SentencesOut.ThisIs A Test!

Back