• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mighty Mouse

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where you at? I have some interesting info and I'd like to pluck your brain about some previous things we've discussed. It seems someone here has added onto our previous suspicions.
Not sure which one you are because I can't pull up the Avi pic as I tag you so here's both.

@Mighty-Mouse
@MightyMouse

There's only one real mighty mouse mutha fukkas...

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Where you at? I have some interesting info and I'd like to pluck your brain about some previous things we've discussed. It seems someone here has added onto our previous suspicions.
Not sure which one you are because I can't pull up the Avi pic as I tag you so here's both.

@Mighty-Mouse
@MightyMouse

the real Mighty Mouse is MightyMouse. The other your referring too is a newer member I believe who isn’t very active

@Mighty-Mouse
@MightyMouse

What up homie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the real Mighty Mouse is MightyMouse. The other your referring too is a newer member I believe who isn’t very active

So I haven’t looked at the forum in a while..... been to busy sitting at the house and eating Doritos....

But bout to pop one of these A-Bombs and hit these little ass legs615827779.787742public.jpg

So I haven’t looked at the forum in a while..... been to busy sitting at the house and eating Doritos....

But bout to pop one of these A-Bombs and hit these little ass legsView attachment 52775

Good to see ya still alive and go get those gains (put away those Doritos :D). For sure there's never a dull moment here or on Meso lol.

I'd bet grocery money that's not what CL31 is referring to... :popcorn:
Although the testing shit is interesting, you are 100% correct. It has nothing to do with that. You already know and I'll leave that at that.

Although the testing shit is interesting, you are 100% correct. It has nothing to do with that. You already know and I'll leave that at that.

Lol...I like to think I know...it makes me feel big and important. j/k I do pay attention though, even if my memory ain't that great.

But bout to pop one of these A-Bombs and hit these little ass legsView attachment 52775

I had Methyltrenlione that looked like those from someone, but I can't remember who?

Check your PMs

View attachment 52782
I will leave the door open to suggestions

I cannot see that door, but I KNOW it's not open. He'll say it's open though and some people will still walk right in unfortunately.
I love speaking forum gibberish when only 5 or so people have any idea what I'm saying lol

Good to see ya still alive and go get those gains (put away those Doritos :D). For sure there's never a dull moment here or on Meso lol.
Where da fuck are those from?
Did you send me some one time?
This is killin me now.
It's some private source someone knows here and now it's bothering me.
Aw shit I quoted Mindless @Mighty-Mouse

Where da fuck are those from?
Did you send me some one time?
This is killin me now.
It's some private source someone knows here and now it's bothering me.
Aw shit I quoted Mindless @Mighty-Mouse

Private source I think I sent u some before

You guys are gay

That's the kind of hand I could jerk off with.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Back