• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hgh

Mr Blue

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup guys, so i’ve been using a variety of gear testing it and seeing how it actually affects me compared to researching how it has affected others. I’ve been adding different things to my belt and testing at low dosages. So far tren and mast is my favorite. My first cycle I didn’t use mast and I had a lot more side affects compared to when I started adding it with my cycles. I’ve been on a few cycles and love the feeling. I’m considering taking HGH, I’m still researching about it before considering using it but it’s just a thought for now. I wanted to hear your experiences on it. How did it affect you? What were the results? How long did you run it and what are good doses to start off on it. Etc.. I’d appreciate positive feedback back thanks

i dont know much about HGH itself as i have never ran it,
but seeing a buddy using it , and how much you need to buy a month and how much it costs is nuts!
i use MK677 ,, and ive been getting great results..

not to mention how much cheaper it is ,,
ive been told it isnt really worth it for the extra 5 lbs of mass you can maybe sqeeze out of a person who is already at there genetic limit,, which you will loose most if not all , as soon as you stop hgh..
and if you arent close to youre genetic limit than its a waste because your body will grow off other compounds prolly more than you would with the hgh..

i think people use insulin and hgh as a "step" because there diet sucks and or training sucks , so they hope it will make up for it,,, which it wont,,

my opinion? skip the hgh and do mk677 ,, or dont do eaither and try to really go balls to the wall with youre training this go around,, im at the gym no less than 1 1\2 a day ,, and thats almost not enough time ,, but im a little nuts,,

or try a better diet this time around ,? no drinking , ect ect,

so many ways to get results ,,, the choice is yours ..

I've ran 1 IU to 4 IU a day. Start low and slowly increase. It helped me lean out. 4iu my fasted blood glucose in the morning started to creep up. Once in awhile I'd get a headache in the morning it seemed to happen after dosing. Id get much better solid sleep intense interesting dreams. Some numb hands at night. I like it seems to improve recovery from better rest and the fat burning is awesome. Usually administer my dose in the morning at like 3-4 am. Wake up do fasted cardio and eat an hour later was my protocol. I split it between am pm for 4 IU just made sure I didn't eat anything thing before night dose.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

I've ran 1 IU to 4 IU a day. Start low and slowly increase. It helped me lean out. 4iu my fasted blood glucose in the morning started to creep up. Once in awhile I'd get a headache in the morning it seemed to happen after dosing. Id get much better solid sleep intense interesting dreams. Some numb hands at night. I like it seems to improve recovery from better rest and the fat burning is awesome. Usually administer my dose in the morning at like 3-4 am. Wake up do fasted cardio and eat an hour later was my protocol. I split it between am pm for 4 IU just made sure I didn't eat anything thing before night dose.

are you using HCG? cause that gives me migrane like headaches

At 4iu/day and maybe some of the other stuffcausing it, my morning sugar gets between 110-120. Itake 30iu of Tresiba with my morning HGH shot and sugar stays in the 80s. I wouldn’t use more that 2iu if i wasn’t competing. At 2iu it stays in the 80s

Last edited:
At 4iu/day and maybe some of the other stuffcausing it, my morning sugar gets between 110-120. Itake 30iu of Tresiba with my morning HGH shot and sugar stays in the 80s. I wouldn’t use more that 2iu if i wasn’t competing. At 2iu it stays in the 80s
you feel hunger or shaky at 80

No way. 80s are golden. I get up, test sugar and bp, ride bike for 70 minutes, do 20 min of abs and then pin hgh and insulin while preparing my breakfast. I think if i was truly hypo, I’d know by then.

I agree with Cabo 2 is perfect for the fat loss and recovery benefits without the hyperglycemia sides. I do get some annoyingly numb hands in the middle of the night but it's nothing bad. It's startling the first time when you can't move it for a few minutes but it comes back.

are you using HCG? cause that gives me migrane like headaches
Nah I don't use hcg. I'm gonna use it for a little bit when I switch back to trt after this blast tho. It realy spikes my e2 Everytime in the past. I'll prob run some nolva with it. Mainly to just plump the boys back up for cosmetic purposes.

No way. 80s are golden. I get up, test sugar and bp, ride bike for 70 minutes, do 20 min of abs and then pin hgh and insulin while preparing my breakfast. I think if i was truly hypo, I’d know by then.
I start to feel it around 80, 70-60 start to get shakes around 40 my legs start cold sweating and I get short of breath, 35-and lower I cant even speak to say help get tunnel vision

IML Gear Cream!
I start to feel it around 80, 70-60 start to get shakes around 40 my legs start cold sweating and I get short of breath, 35-and lower I cant even speak to say help get tunnel vision
Below 40 your are steps away from death. How would you ever let it get that low?

Well, I love GH. Even low doses make a notable difference in fat loss when you're on a solid diet plan. I start at 1iu for a couple days, then bump to 2iu, etc. Work your way up to where you want to be so the water retention and numbness don't get too bad. 2iu daily is nice for improved sleep, muscle fullness, slight fat loss, and generally feeling better. Skin likes it too. Beyond that, the fullness and fat loss increase with dose. As do side effects and wallet thinning. I think it's mostly worthless for muscle gain unless you run large amounts for long periods, and most of us can't afford that. Plus the side effects suck

Back