• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Speeding Car Sends Protests Flying in Disturbing Footage From Seattle

IML Gear Cream!
The highway couldnt have been legally closed. First permits, then closure warnings would have had to been up for a month. Then all on and off ramps closed or coned off areas in place and monitored by private security that is normally cops off duty.

be careful what you wish for. lol
Lol these fucking fruit cakes destroying American history.. being apart of a white democratic liberal agenda/ domestic terrorist do not deserve sympathy. Blm isn't about black lives. The educated blacks know this and it should offend them.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

If any of you have ever had the pleasure of living in the PNW... You’d agree that Seattle, Portland and all of their mutual inhabitants could/should be mowed down by vehicles.

My understanding is that the road was blocked off for the protest and the driver drove up the wrong way on ramp to purposefully do this.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

No it was not blocked off properly by police, the police just did not stop them from doing. It was not legal, they got away with it, there are no laws that say you can protest by blocking roads, there are laws that sate you can not block the right of way however. Did you notice all the make shit road blocks? If police or county did it you would have ORANGE VISIBLE BARRELS and flashing signs.... none of that was present... those morons got what they deserve!

The interstate was closed. Its not like these people were blocking traffic. Don't get me wrong, I don't support what they were doing, but they were in a "safe" place to do such things.

You are being lied to and believing the wrong sources.... If it was legally done, there would have been proper visible signage. Notice there is NONE.

No it was not blocked off properly by police, the police just did not stop them from doing. It was not legal, they got away with it, there are no laws that say you can protest by blocking roads, there are laws that sate you can not block the right of way however. Did you notice all the make shit road blocks? If police or county did it you would have ORANGE VISIBLE BARRELS and flashing signs.... none of that was present... those morons got what they deserve!
You are being lied to and believing the wrong sources.... If it was legally done, there would have been proper visible signage. Notice there is NONE.
Point taken. I just read a couple news articles, so I'm prob wrong about how the road was closed. I still think it is rather crass to say someone deserves to by run down by a car. Now, take a gathering of pedophiles and I'll drive a John Deer through that crowd.

If any of you have ever had the pleasure of living in the PNW... You’d agree that Seattle, Portland and all of their mutual inhabitants could/should be mowed down by vehicles.
This is true.

Point taken. I just read a couple news articles, so I'm prob wrong about how the road was closed. I still think it is rather crass to say someone deserves to by run down by a car. Now, take a gathering of pedophiles and I'll drive a John Deer through that crowd.

them dykes that bounced off the hood of that jaguar.... if they burned your shit down... would you change your mind.

time to stop feeling bad for loser clown fuckheads.... self preservation my friend.

them dykes that bounced off the hood of that jaguar.... if they burned your shit down... would you change your mind.

time to stop feeling bad for loser clown fuckheads.... self preservation my friend.
Touché good sir. You and heckler bring valid points.

Get Shredded!
Stay the fuck out of the interstate.

Its dark they got cars sideways blocking the lanes on an interstate & a ton of people around fuck i wouldnt stop either. Not sure id plow through people howevr if my kids were in the car & i felt our life was in danger i might so gtf out of the way.

Im not sure how i feel about the driver gettin charged or not. I mean really though. If he stops & then has a mob of people around his car he takes a chance. Plus he couldnt really see around the sideways cars of what was going on however he could of at least slowed down some. Lmao.

This is a tough 1. Imho. If the dude has money for good council i see him walkin. I know many who have walked from vehicular manslaughter charges in my state. Criminals with long ass records, felonies in police chases even all walked.

Shit i seen a teen just killed a young girl not to long ago running through a crosswalk section at a school & got nothing & she was at 100% fault.

Protest in places like in front of the courthouse on the sidewalk & this is very unlikely to happen. Try to block off an interstate at night time & well. Ya know. Goodluck.

Wonder how bad that hurts gettin hit like that or do ya just pass out or die from the impact? Or in so much shock ya dont feel shit? Knock on wood i dont want to know that bad.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I like the people who stand in front of a car and when the car starts rolling, they lean into it. Clearly didn’t pay attention in science class. Probably never had to move anything heavy either.

Yeah that’s fucked.... cars are brutal man I’ve seen one of my good friends get hit and die from a car impact and it’s devastating. They were doing that here in Detroit and Ann Arbor protesting on the freeway seems pointless to me, it’s just fucking over the everyday worker non political people trying to get home etc, not to mention obviously dangerous accidents happen people make bad decisions and people like to run over them occasionally too they should stop that ASAP

Back