• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anavar: The #1 Oral for Quality Muscle Gains/ Retention During a Diet!

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anavar: The #1 Oral for Quality Muscle Gains/Retention During a Diet!

Long ago were the days of cheap cycles with shit like Dbol. I know, I know, it's what all of the “golden era” bodybuilders used right?

But you have to understand that old school guys didn't use Dbol because it was the best oral available, they used stuff like Dbol because it was usually all that was available at the time.

Luckily there wasn't a fast food joint on every corner back then and bodybuilders trained and dieted their asses off, so much of the puffy look from Dbol wasn't quite as noticeable as it would be in normal circumstances with many guys today.

Dbol is cheap and there is a reason it's cheap. It'll pack on a ton of strength in a very short amount of time, but I'm here to tell you that if it's a certain look you're going for rather than just strength, Dbol is actually a pretty terrible option to turn to for steroid enhancement.

A much better compound to run that is milder on the body and actually builds more lean tissue is Var. Anavar used to be very expensive but because of it's popularity and demand it's just not that pricey anymore.

Sure, it costs more than most other orals but what you get out of it is much better in terms of quality results! Anavar is more of the smooth and steady game when it comes to results, rather than just a quick blast and then diminishing returns.

If there is any big con when it comes to more powerful oral steroids, it's what they do to the body and the liver. Many people experience a huge loss of appetite from more toxic oral compounds, so besides the compound just causing massive water retention in the body (which is why they promote so much strength) the compound just doesn't do a lot to build actual muscle tissue.

Not to mention, it's much harder to stay consistent on a diet and feel like you don't have the ups and downs when you're suing harsher compounds. Water retention can fuck with your appetite and it can give you a false sense of actual results, ESPECIALLY WHEN DIETING DOWN!

I never liked having a blurry physique during a diet where I felt like my results were sort of a guessing game. You can look in the mirror when you're on certain compounds and you honestly have no idea what the fuck you're looking at.

It's just so difficult to get an accurate assessment and how you're coming along when you're holding water like a mofo! Anavar isn't like that at all.

With Anavar, strength will come on a lot slower than a heavy oral but it's much smoother and it rarely messes with peoples appetites. It's one of these deals where each week you come around more and more and it's not such a shock to your body.

It's also one of the few steroids that is safe for females to use without adverse side effects when it's used in low/moderate doses. A good dosage for females would be 10mg/day for a period of 6-8 weeks, and they could even ramp to 20mg/day the last 2-3 weeks of the cycle and not experience any masculinizing side effects.

The muscle will be harder and denser and strength will be much higher during the cycle, meaning that they'll retain more muscle during a diet, if not even gain some muscle during a diet!

With males a minimum dosage alongside a strict diet would be 30mg/day and a moderate dosage would be about 40-60mg/day. Now, Anavar can be ramped up to 80-100mg/day for men without causing issues for most.

I occasionally experience some stomach discomfort around 100mg/day and when that happens I usually scale it back down to around 50-60mg/day for a few days and then ramp it back up again.

The big determining factor on how I dose Anavar would be how many compounds I'm using during the cycle. If I'm simply using Anavar and testosterone then my Anavar dosage is typically on the higher side, but if I'm using another compound in the mix then my Anavar will often be used at 40-60mg/day for a period of about 8 weeks.

I feel like splitting the tabs is a better way to use it. With the compound having a relatively short half life, I find it better to dose it 2 or 3x per day to make sure it's always active in my body. I always felt stronger splitting dosing up throughout the day with orals.

I'm not a fan of “boom dosing” or simply using an oral steroid once/day (boom dosing is when you take a compound on workout days only in higher amounts).

THE BIGGEST BENEFITS OF RUNNING ANAVAR

Can be ran for periods of 8-12 weeks without a lot of damage on the body (it will elevate liver enzymes, but not to the same degree other orals would
Does not cause loss of appetite for most people
It does not convert to estrogen, no special counter-measures are needed when using Anavar
Very good at retaining strength and muscle while dieting and in a caloric deficit
Compliments any injectable steroid quite well
Promotes a harder look and helps your body burn fat more efficiently by increasing your base metabolic rate
Increased endurance so you can train longer and harder
Reduced recovery time
THE NEGATIVES OF ANAVAR

I feel as though it's necessary to explain the negatives of Anavar, but simply being honest, most of these are only going to come with prolonged usage and super high dosing.

Headaches
Stomach discomfort/nausea
Oily skin
Mild hair loss if prone to it (males with a genetic predisposition)
Legality
Risk of liver damage, although much milder in nature than other oral compounds
COST EFFECTIVE ANAVAR CYCLE FOR MEN

A good cycle for cost/benefit ratio for males would simply be testosterone/Anavar stacked together. This cycle won't break the bank and with a good diet and hard work it can provide incredible results!

Most Test is used for 12 weeks (or indefinitely if you're already on TRT) at 200-300mg/wk.
Anavar is simply ran alongside the testosterone at 40-60mg/day for a period of 8-12 weeks.
This cycle will provide great results and you won't be combating water issues during the diet. Either use Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate at 200-300mg/wk shot once/wk and take the Anavar daily (split tabs up if you can so you can take 2-3x/day)

My recommendation for post cycle therapy would be:

* Clomid at 100mg/day for 10 days beginning 14 days post cycle, and then 50mg/day Clomid for another 10 days
or

Hcg at 1250iu/wk x 2 weeks post cycle, began 14 days post cycle (so test is already starting to get out of you and you're not wasting the PCT)
If you're on TRT like myself, there's no need for Clomid. Just run HCG at 1250iu twice/wk x 2 weeks post cycle, you can begin immediately post cycle if you're on Doc scripted test for life. All you're doing in this case with the HCG is preserving testicular size.

If not on TRT, then the HCG is used to increase LH and FSH levels and get the nuts firing again.

COST EFFECTIVE ANAVAR CYCLE FOR WOMEN

Anavar is used at 10mg/day for 6 weeks, then bumped to 20mg/day for weeks 7 & 8. Split dosing into twice/day if possible!

Mk 2866 is used at 12.5mg/day for the first 5 weeks, then its bumped to 25mg/day wks 6,7 & 8.
The combination of Ostarine and Anavar should pack a major punch with females and the strength gains should be incredible!

In terms of PCT for females it's simply not necessary, the body will normalize with adequate time off.

Those are just 2 sample cycles that include the usage of Anavar and won't break the bank. Remember, when it comes to results (especially fat-loss) your diet is always #1. Without a clean diet and being conservative on caloric intake you're wasting your money if you're trying to get ripped up with Anavar!

b4541b8edc6e40924851670fd3019bd1.jpg

Buy Anavar here https://unclez.ru/28-usa-domestic-shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely a good write up. Thank you for it.

It would be nice to see something like this with all compounds oral/injectable, it is good for the community. I personally love learning more of whatever I can.

Knowledge is way more powerful than any steroid;)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I didn’t write it but I thought is was dam good and had to share it.

Even to share it lol.

It should happen more on here, there should be a sticky somewhere for people to do write ups and or share reports like this.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

PCT is absolutely needed for women. Also anavar as far as internal side effects is terrible on cholesterol and is no less stressful than dbol or most other common orals.

PCT is absolutely needed for women. Also anavar as far as internal side effects is terrible on cholesterol and is no less stressful than dbol or most other common orals.

Thanks for clarifying! It said not as bad as other’s. Of course it’s not 100% safe but it’s milder than a lot of orals that’s out there. Facts !!!

Thank you for the great post!

I am a newb running my 2nd cycle ever (previous cycle was 2 years ago).

I am running 400mg test and anavar at 40mg/day split into 2 doses of 20mg. I am on 3rd week of test and just completed my first week of Anavar. I havent noticed anything really from the Anavar yet although I know it will start to become more noticeable around the 14 day mark so I look forward to how i'll feel next week.

I am running arimidex twice a week (day after test).

I have Nolva for PCT.

I suppose my main question is.....Is HCG really necessary for pct?

I have never really learned or heard much about it until joining this forum and seeing stuff about it. But I thought Nolva for PCT would be sufficient in itself? thoughts?

thanks

What does a female PCT look like?

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thank you for the great post!

I am a newb running my 2nd cycle ever (previous cycle was 2 years ago).

I am running 400mg test and anavar at 40mg/day split into 2 doses of 20mg. I am on 3rd week of test and just completed my first week of Anavar. I havent noticed anything really from the Anavar yet although I know it will start to become more noticeable around the 14 day mark so I look forward to how i'll feel next week.

I am running arimidex twice a week (day after test).

I have Nolva for PCT.

I suppose my main question is.....Is HCG really necessary for pct?

I have never really learned or heard much about it until joining this forum and seeing stuff about it. But I thought Nolva for PCT would be sufficient in itself? thoughts?

thanks

It’s not necessary but it’s like this. If you like your testicle size/volume and don’t plan on being on TRT then use it. Hcg will also help you recover faster then just clomid or nolvadex alone. If you can get it I’d 100% use it.

IML Gear Cream!
It’s not necessary but it’s like this. If you like your testicle size/volume and don’t plan on being on TRT then use it. Hcg will also help you recover faster then just clomid or nolvadex alone. If you can get it I’d 100% use it.
Id also add to use it the first 2-3weeks after last shot amd then let the rest of pct do the work. Use it as a kickstart to ur balls production

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Id also add to use it the first 2-3weeks after last shot amd then let the rest of pct do the work. Use it as a kickstart to ur balls production

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

X2, this by all means as hcg can be suppressive as well so you don’t want to use in conjunction with your pct meds.

Women have gonads too! ’s Lol

Max

understood. I thought nolva would still help them to return to normal size. oh well. As long as I can still shoot out some fertile swimmers idc how small the boys are.....plus it makes the meat look huge :D

understood. I thought nolva would still help them to return to normal size. oh well. As long as I can still shoot out some fertile swimmers idc how small the boys are.....plus it makes the meat look huge :D

Hcg helps with freeing up free testosterone so it makes the libido even better while on. I wouldn’t skip it but that’s me brother.

Back