• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The UX Labs Team Receives No Prison Time for Selling Steroids

Meanwhile I got 7 years suspended after 9months in Prison, 3 years probation and 100hrs community service for possession of 10 bottles of Cyp/sust and a handful of orals, all personal use.

System is a disgrace.

Looks like these guys snitched on someone or something.

Meanwhile I got 7 years suspended after 9months in Prison, 3 years probation and 100hrs community service for possession of 10 bottles of Cyp/sust and a handful of orals, all personal use.

System is a disgrace.

Sure seems like they snitched. Only hitch is they're not testifying on nobody unless they gave up the lab in China somehow. I bet they got some of that Angle money too.

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

System is a disgrace.

That’s ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who do you snitch on when your at the top ? It’s not like you can snitch on a powder source lol

System is a disgrace.

That is absolutely insane

System is a disgrace.

This must have been in a state with extreme sentencing laws. Surprisingly the feds are pretty lax on AAS and it takes a shit load to get any real prison time, and I mean real prison time from the perspective of someone who spent nearly 2 decades inside.

This must have been in a state with extreme sentencing laws. Surprisingly the feds are pretty lax on AAS and it takes a shit load to get any real prison time, and I mean real prison time from the perspective of someone who spent nearly 2 decades inside.

No one here thinks I am lying and Im not. I was front page of the newspaper.

Sadly it is true.

You'd be shocked how many guys were in for AAS when I was in, in 2010...maybe 3 others?

In the bigger picture, you'd think ZERO.. Which it should be...but thats not the case.

There were also guys in for MJ possession. I still think AAS possession is lesser.

The War on Drugs is a War on Americans. I lost my job and my med license bc of my arrest. And for what? Bc I was competing and benching 500+ and squatting 800+. There was no crime committed, except the invisible line they draw in the sand.

Rest assured we are planning a lawsuit even now as I speak.

No one here thinks I am lying and Im not. I was front page of the newspaper.

Sadly it is true.

You'd be shocked how many guys were in for AAS when I was in, in 2010...maybe 3 others?

In the bigger picture, you'd think ZERO.. Which it should be...but thats not the case.

There were also guys in for MJ possession. I still think AAS possession is lesser.

The War on Drugs is a War on Americans. I lost my job and my med license bc of my arrest. And for what? Bc I was competing and benching 500+ and squatting 800+. There was no crime committed, except the invisible line they draw in the sand.

Rest assured we are planning a lawsuit even now as I speak.

Wow man that’s crazy shit! I totally agree that AAS possession shouldn’t be a crime. Period. It’s your choice to take it. It’s not causing anyone to go out and steal, rob, and pawn shit to get their next vial of test. Although o do know some people who get really anxious and on edge if it looks like they can’t find any lol. In all seriousness though, this is to optimize your genetics, improve your overall well being, make you stronger, more driven, increase libido...etc. nowhere on this list is there anything that makes me worry about someone taking it. and I remember the whole WWE Chris Benoit angle and the media saying it was “roid rage”, total bullshit. That was from CTE. There could be a small possibility that someone who’s brain has holes in it and doesn’t have full cognitive function may be more prone to aggression while using gear but to that extent is just ridiculous. That was cuz his brain wasn’t functioning normally.

Dam Wes thats insane bro I hope you win your lawsuit and get paid for the lost time and all the shit you went through. Fuck that kinda scares the shit out me now that I ordered tho lol

IML Gear Cream!

System is a disgrace.

Systems fucked bro....it’s all politics. And then there’s the snitching factor as well.

Systems fucked bro....it’s all politics. And then there’s the snitching factor as well.

I still don’t get who do you snitch on when your the source getting the raws and finish products from a online international supplier. Do you snitch on the guy’s below you ?

Back