• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Survey

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who's the biggest Ahole on the forum?

What ever happened to Hugh Jassol anyway?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me

He made like one post a few weeks back and disappeared again. He did take asshole to a new level around here...but in a mostly good way. His trolling the trolls is legend. Made for some very entertaining reading.

It's going to be me real soon..I just wanted to know who was #1..thanks Heckler 7...like I give a crap about reps..really been in bed for 6 days straight and you neg me.. you might be my biggest competition.

He made like one post a few weeks back and disappeared again. He did take asshole to a new level around here...but in a mostly good way. His trolling the trolls is legend. Made for some very entertaining reading.
His presence is missed. Who am I kidding, I miss the update pics he posted of his wife, lol

Glad to see you Skippy...got some more shit to say?

Survey done Skip wins...He is the biggest asshole I have ever known..but know this every thing has a $..and for x amount your identity is for sale..along with an address..sleep tight MF.. don't worry you won't go 1st..You stepped in the wrong backyard..

Just days now till your info is in my hand..you pissed on the wrong vet..relax and take your medicine..bet your friends are wondering if they are in the mix..can not say..but you are and your family..so talk some more shit you dumb fuck..

Just days now till your info is in my hand..you pissed on the wrong vet..relax and take your medicine..bet your friends are wondering if they are in the mix..can not say..but you are and your family..so talk some more shit you dumb fuck..

he pissed you off, we get it. Let it go and move on. Keep threatening to harm members after getting personal info will get you banned quicker than anything. Stop now. Enjoy asf for what it is meant for.

Xxx

Last edited:
My daughter gets like this when she takes that dexmethasone shit.

Chemo really fucks things up for people so I’m think Zion really does have cancer.

I drink a lot now... and spent a lot of time outdoors ... I’m really dark now, like Mexican , Pakistani , mulato dark lol

What the fuck man, how come no one voted for me? You motherfuckers know I deserve at a least a few votes for biggest asshole on this god damn board.

What the fuck man, how come no one voted for me? You motherfuckers know I deserve at a least a few votes for biggest asshole on this god damn board.
You're fucked now man. After that black ops unit finishes with Skip, they're coming for you...be afraid

you’ll always be my biggest asshole bud

Get Shredded!
U ask for it, u got it, lifter 6973 is THE biggest asshole on ASF period! lol

It's going to be me real soon..I just wanted to know who was #1..thanks Heckler 7...like I give a crap about reps..really been in bed for 6 days straight and you neg me.. you might be my biggest competition.
lol, everyone says they dont care about negs, yet when they get negged the have to tell you that. anyway it was a joke

lol, everyone says they dont care about negs, yet when they get negged the have to tell you that. anyway it was a joke

welp, that sounds waycist... please cancel heckler for saying he don’t care about negs. Fuckin waycist trump suppowtews

Just so you know I would neg you if I could, but my neg button doesn't work, whats up with that???

I miss officer farva

He had style, grace and the ability to neg in such a nasty way.:daydream:

Who said anything about black ops...these are out off work Boy Scout leaders with super hard dick and pissed off.. that's what scares team 6..

Back