• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Appetite stimulation

beast405

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s y’all’s favorite thing to take for appetite stimulation ? Megestrol, mk677, or ghrp6 or something else?

Yep...good sativa strain like sour diesel or any cookies or kush would work

Sativa for me also, helps numb the aches when lifting too

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

MK677 works well for me but that side seems to go away after a couple weeks of use.

EQ makes me very hungry, but despite this I don't really put on much weight on EQ despite tracking and eating above maintenance. I have a feeling it simply Jack's up my metabolism even more which is why it makes me hungry.

EQ makes me very hungry, but despite this I don't really put on much weight on EQ despite tracking and eating above maintenance. I have a feeling it simply Jack's up my metabolism even more which is why it makes me hungry.

Hard, Lean muscle

Max

Proper food choice helps immensely. Clean and easily digestible food with a lower fat intake will help.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Ghrp 6 works great for me without the lethargy of mk

Just eat the damn food. Is it really worth adding another drug to the equation? The only time Ive had issues keeping food down was when I had been on orals too long. Drop the orals if you are running them and just eat when it's time to eat. Your stomach will stretch out and your body will adjust.

Yeah possibly a recomp effect. I look and feel bigger just don't weigh much more.

Definitely popular for a long, lean bulk with testosterone low dose and even some use Tbol as a kicker. Low test/High EQ definitely works for some and others claim to have zero good effects. It definitely is not for someone with high bodyfat. That is for sure.

Max

Hunger from MK only lasts the first few weeks. Then subsides to regular.
Ive been smoking weed on and off for over 17 years and when I’m not smoking I eat much better.
EQ I just started running about a week ago so we shall see how that goes.

Appetite is a big problem for me too and so far nothing really seems to help long term. It just sucks cus people that can’t lose weight can take T3 to over come their thyroid. But for guys like me that can’t ever seem to eat enough we don’t have something like T3 that slows down our metabolism instead. And we should. Because pushing insane amounts of food indefinitely with no breaks, like us hard gainers have to, is not healthy at all.

Weed and eq== anxiety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s y’all’s favorite thing to take for appetite stimulation ? Megestrol, mk677, or ghrp6 or something else?

You dont need a drug to eat food man, cardio will stimulate your appetite but also be sure you’re getting more than enough water and fiber because being low on water and or fiber are also culprits in appetite suppression especially when combined with AAS usage.

If your digestion is out of wack reaching your daily macros will feel like it’s a chore rather than a “get to”

Also, eliminate any big heavy shakes, replace them with water and a single 1scoop of whey. I also switch my food choices form time to time, all these things make a positive difference for me and I’m naturally not a big eater at all. Good luck

You dont need a drug to eat food man, cardio will stimulate your appetite but also be sure you’re getting more than enough water and fiber because being low on water and or fiber are also culprits in appetite suppression especially when combined with AAS usage.

If your digestion is out of wack reaching your daily macros will feel like it’s a chore rather than a “get to”

Also, eliminate any big heavy shakes, replace them with water and a single 1scoop of whey. I also switch my food choices form time to time, all these things make a positive difference for me and I’m naturally not a big eater at all. Good luck

This is all correct. Only extreme ectomorphs need super heavy caloric shakes but, they also don’t have the hunger problem. Idk. Talk w physician, something may be off.

Max

If you are an extreme ectomorph like me. And it requires a lot of calories to grow then you definitely want to keep shakes in. What I like to do with them though is eat my regular meal and then wash it down with a shake. You can usually still drink a shake after you eat. I get why HFO is saying to eliminate them though because most people have them between meals and yes that ruins your appetite for the next meal. But if you have them with your meal you will be good to go for your next meal.
I highly agree with HFO on the water intake. I tend to not drink as much water as I should and I do notice when I’m drinking more water that my digestion is better.

Edit: most hard gainers like to use whole milk in their shakes for the calories. Which I also did for years. But I switched to either 1% or fat free and I don’t get nearly as full from the shakes anymore.

Last edited:
Back