• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New User- Need Advice/Help with a Few plz

Bigdj55

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yo yo! New user- starting my first cycle and been doing research on what to use, etc.

Currently got a guy that is helping me with transformation- taking Dutch pharma Test Cyp (50mg per day) and Mast E (40mg per day) as a combo- wanting to cut due to my fat ass gaining weight over the years. I’m 34 and new to this.

Questions if y’all can help me! I trust my source, just want to be sure:

1. Is this a good combo to start off with and with the dosage? Should I increase? I hear 500mg of test per week is ideal, just seeing if how my body responds.
2. I plan on taking Winnie that last four weeks of the 12 week cycle- do I combine all three, or stick with Test and Winnie? (Replacing the Mast).
3. How can I get in touch with Dutch Pharma for purchase?
4. Any other suggestions? Again, new to this and would love any input you guys have!

Thanks team-

DJ

Welcome.... Check our sponsor section. 500mg test-e or cyp only a week for 1st cycle is common. Don't forget AI and PCT.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks guys!

Could someone scan through my questions and let me know if this is all good? Just want to be sure 😎

Excited to get this shizzzzzz rollin!

Hi bro , how many proteins carbs and fats do you intake per day? What is your weight and height?
How are you able to pin 50 mg of testosterone ...
Each ml of your Testo Cyp contains 250 mg...so if you pin 50 mg per day, it is 0.2 ml...

Bro, you have more residue of oil in your needle than you intake every day. With this protocol of using gears you will waste more than use.
Same thing with Mast E...
I would recommend you to do 250 mg Testosterone Cyp every 4th day.
It's better to do Mast P 100mg 3 times a week, but as you have Mast E, you can do 1ml 200 mg every 5 day.

Reply so that I could give you more precise advice.

Sincerely, Alan

P.S. Pay your attention on my store:)

Yo yo! New user- starting my first cycle and been doing research on what to use, etc.

Currently got a guy that is helping me with transformation- taking Dutch pharma Test Cyp (50mg per day) and Mast E (40mg per day) as a combo- wanting to cut due to my fat ass gaining weight over the years. I’m 34 and new to this.

Questions if y’all can help me! I trust my source, just want to be sure:

1. Is this a good combo to start off with and with the dosage? Should I increase? I hear 500mg of test per week is ideal, just seeing if how my body responds.
2. I plan on taking Winnie that last four weeks of the 12 week cycle- do I combine all three, or stick with Test and Winnie? (Replacing the Mast).
3. How can I get in touch with Dutch Pharma for purchase?
4. Any other suggestions? Again, new to this and would love any input you guys have!

Thanks team-

DJ

Thanks Brother!

If I do my math correctly, each vial holds 10ml, so that should last 50 servings, or in my case, 50 days since I’m doing it daily. I convert the mg to units, so it’s 30 units for every pin and use insulin needles to avoid the missing oil in the plunge.

Diet is simple macro target: 300g protein, 80g fat, and then carb cycling every day for low-medium-high. Low would be 100g, Medium would be 175g, High would be 300g.

Weight: 320lbs (I’m fat, lol)
Height: 6ft

Anything else I may be missing? Or any other recommendations?

Who designed this for a first cycle for you? Could have been so much more simple until you got the hang of the Knowledge and lifestyle. If you haven’t started yet, you should reconsider. You are not going to want to pin every single day for a first cycle.

Who designed this for a first cycle for you? Could have been so much more simple until you got the hang of the Knowledge and lifestyle. If you haven’t started yet, you should reconsider. You are not going to want to pin every single day for a first cycle.
Nooooo shit.

Two pins a week. Don't make it over complicated.

Even if you're using slin pins, ed injections get old.

Nooooo shit.

Two pins a week. Don't make it over complicated.

Even if you're using slin pins, ed injections get old.

Appreciate the concern- I’m fine with the pinning- not going to lose interest due to that.

My test results prior to my cycle was <300 and I’m 34...so my coach is telling me we need to get ahead of this since 1/3 of my test is gone due to age. Im also wayyyyyy overweight and need this cycle to help while I diet.

No one is really answering my questions, but that’s ok- I’ve done a lot of research and figured some things out. Thanks gents.

u say u are "taking dutch pharma", then u ask how to make a purchase from them. sounds a little fishy. to answer your questions #1 is no that's not the best combo. here again, u say you've done research, then u know 500 mg test only is best. 250 twice a week. no sense in all the pinning, even w/insulin pins. u dont need mast. or winny right now imo. u need a good diet and the 500 test. a week. once u get "in the groove" and lose some weight, then u start thinking about things like winny. u need to slow down bro! this isnt a race, it's more of a marathon. none of this shit works overnight. u didnt get to 320 overnight and your not going to lose it either. whatever u decide, there is NO reason to do more than 2 shots a week period. I think u said your test was under 300, so at 34 u need to decide whether u will do pct. or trt. Ill let the guys that know more about that advise u. good luck man!

u say u are "taking dutch pharma", then u ask how to make a purchase from them. sounds a little fishy. to answer your questions #1 is no that's not the best combo. here again, u say you've done research, then u know 500 mg test only is best. 250 twice a week. no sense in all the pinning, even w/insulin pins. u dont need mast. or winny right now imo. u need a good diet and the 500 test. a week. once u get "in the groove" and lose some weight, then u start thinking about things like winny. u need to slow down bro! this isnt a race, it's more of a marathon. none of this shit works overnight. u didnt get to 320 overnight and your not going to lose it either. whatever u decide, there is NO reason to do more than 2 shots a week period. I think u said your test was under 300, so at 34 u need to decide whether u will do pct. or trt. Ill let the guys that know more about that advise u. good luck man!

Makes sense. By all means, I appreciate the advice. I haven’t updated since I’ve researched what to do- 500mg is more than enough. I will not be doing Winny as I have to recomposes my body first and adjust on the first cycle.

As far as the Dutch Pharma comment, reason is my ‘source’ charges quite a bit for the purchase. When I went on the website, I could get double the gear for the price I’m paying now...was just seeing if there was any feedback on that. But- now I know that I have to buy my time on this board...which makes sense.

Thanks guys.

Agreeing with this post strongly

Back