• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ghislaine Maxwell reportedly ready to name names

IML Gear Cream!
see for yourself… this dude is a rat. Look at his face. I’ve seen Italians when they’re mad and they don’t look like they’re about to steal a block of cheese from a rat trap.

this dude is a decoy

This probably won't come out in trial, but...

https://resistthemainstream.org/faa...-unknown-epstein-flights/?utm_source=telegram

FAA Accidentally Reveals 704 Previously Unknown Epstein Flights

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) accidentally revealed more than 2,000 flight records connected to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s private jets, over 700 of which were previously unknown, according to Insider.

qEXuLFM.jpg

Truth will never come out now.... Was hoping that bitch would say some names and watch the evil demoncrat party crumble.
they are just to strong, shits fucked.

see for yourself… this dude is a rat. Look at his face. I’ve seen Italians when they’re mad and they don’t look like they’re about to steal a block of cheese from a rat trap.

this dude is a decoy

I agree. I also see a face that I would like to restructure....

Ghislaine Maxwell prosecutors to wrap up at the end of this week. Then defense for a few days, then verdict.

All details of Epstein Network covered up.

All right before Christmas when most people are checked out.

Are you paying attention yet?

BREAKING: Epstein pilot logs presented in Ghislaine Maxwell case almost completely redacted

We now know the FBI uncovered 20,000 images from Epstein's mansion in Manhattan

None of those are being entered into the Ghislaine Maxwell case

This isn't an investigation, this is a coverup

Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein, and French modeling scout Jean-Luc Brunel aboard the Lolita Express

Brunel was arrested for child rape at Charles de Gaulle airport last year while attempting to board a flight to Senegal.

He visited Epstein in prison 70 times in 2008.

Attachments

• photo_2021-12-08_15-25-09.jpg
    photo_2021-12-08_15-25-09.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 94
This is really crazy stuff. Wow. To bad she’s a lil hottie

IML Gear Cream!
Closing arguments start today.

In deals made with the prosecutor, Jim Comey's daughter, Maxwell will NOT testify.

Also, the "black book" and all that is written inside of it, will NOT be admitted into evidence.

Let's face it, we heathens in the general public just wouldn't be able to handle the whole truth. Classified and missing for the next half century would be in our best interest instead.

Maxwell was just found Guilty from what I am hearing.

Something like 5 or more charges.

This was a big nothing burger, all of the politicians, celebs and elites that were on his jet to his private pedo sex island and nothing comes of any of that.

What a bunch of horse shit goes to show money is all that matters

Let’s not forget I believe the flight logs showed Bill Clinton on his jet 27 times.
No big deal they were just good buddies. Just imagine if even one flight log showed Trump on Epstein’s jet to the pedo sex island, it would be on CNN nonstop daily for months and the corrupt FBI would be investigating it.

I just can't help but think that this isn't over. Can't imagine she's willing to spend the rest of her life behind bars for someone who's dead.

I just can't help but think that this isn't over. Can't imagine she's willing to spend the rest of her life behind bars for someone who's dead.

it could be she is willing to do that to protect a lot of very powerful people, otherwise she'd be silenced herself just like Epstein. However even so, there may be people who want her dead regardless.

Let’s not forget I believe the flight logs showed Bill Clinton on his jet 27 times.
No big deal they were just good buddies. Just imagine if even one flight log showed Trump on Epstein’s jet to the pedo sex island, it would be on CNN nonstop daily for months and the corrupt FBI would be investigating it.

I am sure there are flight logs in existence that show powerful people like Trump or the Clintons going to that island, but they were conveniently hidden, destroyed or lost.

I am sure there are flight logs in existence that show powerful people like Trump or the Clintons going to that island, but they were conveniently hidden, destroyed or lost.

No Trump is not on any flight logs. If he were it would be on CNN 24/7. And Bill Clinton is on 27 flight logs you dumbass. Please stfu with you’re ignorant stupidity. Mindless is a perfect username for you.

Back