• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ghislaine Maxwell reportedly ready to name names

IML Gear Cream!
It's not over...

https://resistthemainstream.org/ghi...or-blunder-is-discovered/?utm_source=telegram

Ghislaine Maxwell Could File for Mistrial if Juror Did Not Reveal His Own Childhood Abuse When Selected

In what many will view as a travesty of justice and a waste of taxpayers’ money, the New York Times reports Ghislaine Maxwell could “file for a mistrial.”

The startling turn of events comes after one of the jurors disclosed he used his own “experience of childhood sexual assault to sway deliberations.”

Possibly compounding matters, the juror in question “cannot remember” if he disclosed his past and potential bias during the jury selection process.

NBC also reports that “All the potential jurors” received a “confidential questionnaire” and were specifically asked, “whether they or any relatives had been sexually abused.”

Legal experts note that the turn of events is likely grounds for a mistrial.

Judge Nathan, who is overseeing the case, gave the defense until Jan. 19 to file a motion for a new trial and set Feb. 2 as the government’s deadline for responding to the appeal, according to the New York Times.

It's not over...

https://resistthemainstream.org/ghi...or-blunder-is-discovered/?utm_source=telegram

Ghislaine Maxwell Could File for Mistrial if Juror Did Not Reveal His Own Childhood Abuse When Selected

In what many will view as a travesty of justice and a waste of taxpayers’ money, the New York Times reports Ghislaine Maxwell could “file for a mistrial.”

The startling turn of events comes after one of the jurors disclosed he used his own “experience of childhood sexual assault to sway deliberations.”

Possibly compounding matters, the juror in question “cannot remember” if he disclosed his past and potential bias during the jury selection process.

NBC also reports that “All the potential jurors” received a “confidential questionnaire” and were specifically asked, “whether they or any relatives had been sexually abused.”

Legal experts note that the turn of events is likely grounds for a mistrial.

Judge Nathan, who is overseeing the case, gave the defense until Jan. 19 to file a motion for a new trial and set Feb. 2 as the government’s deadline for responding to the appeal, according to the New York Times.

All that to get another bite at the apple...still think she will be convicted and getting the same sentence even with a new judge and jury.

This is crazy! She’s going to get out of all this. Any one else would be in prison by now. She knows to much and is almost untouchable. Wow
We will see how untouchable she is and I am sure there will be a decision soon on whether her conviction will be thrown out and whether she will be retried.

We will see how untouchable she is and I am sure there will be a decision soon on whether her conviction will be thrown out and whether she will be retried.

Right on man. It’s just incredible watching this unfold.

Right on man. It’s just incredible watching this unfold.
If she gets to walk, then a lot of powerful people will sleep easier. Bet there's a lot of pressure to have this thrown out with prejudice and I am sure that the powerful people will make sure this happens.

Last edited:
JUST IN - Britain's Prince Andrew loses military titles and patronages amid sex abuse lawsuit, Buckingham Palace has announced.

JUST IN - Britain's Prince Andrew loses military titles and patronages amid sex abuse lawsuit, Buckingham Palace has announced.
So shit is getting real now.

Get Shredded!
Actually they are saying today they are going to release the list of "Customers" upon sentencing.

Which is probably why the defense is so desperate and magically "found" reasons for a mistrial.

Prince Andrew is removed to save face for the Palace.
There is no way all the names will be released and those people be prosecuted.
That would be a total shit storm.
If names are released, it will all be laughed off as just embarrassing these people.
Most of these guys are the LAW!
Its not right

Last edited:
Guilty or not, she deserves a mistrial ruling if the juror did in fact omit his experiences. The so called “justice system” fails even more miserably if this sort of bias is tolerated.

Can anyone confirm?

Attachments

• received_272484848310259.jpeg
    received_272484848310259.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 22
Can anyone confirm?

I did read that she stopped fighting the release of 8 John Doe’s identities. That was two days ago so the timing is right. I think there is enough going on behind the scenes and enough powerful people are nervous enough to start a war with Russia as a distraction.

I did read that she stopped fighting the release of 8 John Doe’s identities. That was two days ago so the timing is right. I think there is enough going on behind the scenes and enough powerful people are nervous enough to start a war with Russia as a distraction.

If the Rothschilds are involved then we are touching on some Illuminati level stuff and they absolutely would go scorched earth. I would imagine something very big would happen to bury it for a very long time. I think my Russia hunch gets more and more like a good bet when you combine the absolute shitshow this administration is turning into.

Can anyone confirm?

The trial is over, so that would have to be old news. There was a HUGE list of names....personal and corporate. IIRC, disney and sony were even in there. Sony for sure. But they dismissed, redacted, etc the list. I'm pretty certain one of us posted a link to the list in this thread though.

[h=1]Maxwell Defense Files Motion for New Trial Over Sex Trafficking Charges[/h]

https://www.theepochtimes.com/maxwe...rTDpYoVA4kxVLSPEdB9M2mAP7awbqViWB0hyIQv/UVQ==

January 20, 2022 Updated: January 20, 2022
biggersmaller Print

NEW YORK—Ghislaine Maxwell’s defense team filed a motion in federal court on Dec. 19 requesting a new trial for the British socialite.
On Dec. 29 Maxwell was found guilty of five out of six sex-trafficking charges on behalf of the late convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
Accompanying exhibits for the new trial request are under seal.
At the center of the motion is Juror No. 50, who had recently stated publicly he was a victim of childhood sexual abuse and made this known to his fellow jurors during deliberations.

Jeffrey-Epstein-e1640893035905-700x420.jpg

Confucius says; Real justice lies in the hands of mere men.

Attachments

• photo_2022-02-19_04-46-05.jpg
    photo_2022-02-19_04-46-05.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 56
Shocking news...I know....

Video cameras in cell where Jeffrey Epstein's friend Jean-Luc Brunel was found 'hanging' reportedly not running at the time - Daily Mail

60 Minutes ran a piece in 1988 titled “American Girls in Paris” where they interviewed women alleging abuse by Jean-Luc Brunel. He wasn’t arrested for another 32 years.

Never forget Epstein and his associates were running around untouched until Trump’s administration put an end to it.

Vid:
https://t.me/drawandstrikechannel/30243

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220220-194454.png
    Screenshot_20220220-194454.png
    641.4 KB · Views: 36
Back