• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is this a real thing?

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
....Ugls putting estrogen in their gear? Is that even a thing that goes on? I heard someone claim that..

Did you hear that from a guy trying to grow tits and pussy to become a non binary or some shit? The country seems to be headed that way in some areas lately.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No serious question someone told me maybe to buy gear from a plug of his who knows, but what kinda sides would that bring?
Did you hear that from a guy trying to grow tits and pussy to become a non binary or some shit? The country seems to be headed that way in some areas lately.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You’re far more likely to get something that’s underdosed than with the addition of something else. The name of the game is money.. It’s like when folks claim that weed is probably laced with some crazy hardcore narcotic. You have to pay extra for that.

I have a question then. So can some explain to me what causes the testicle shrinkage and the loss of erection frequency?

so I understand that once exogenous test is introduced it shuts down natty production there by shrinking the testicles right?
but then I hear too high (or low) of estrogen causes the loss of libido ? So which one is it or is it both ? If your estrogen is normal while on test and you have testicular atrophy and lower sex drive what is causing that because a lot of people say you add the test to correct sex drive loss on other compounds sooooo if you are on test only Hi enough to shut you down then that just doesn’t make sense to me

Testicular atrophy is from exogenous testosterone usage. Your body detects that it no longer needs to produce its own, so your testes shut down (see FSH and LH in blood panels). HCG is what is commonly prescribed to instruct your body to continue producing its own testosterone despite the presence of exogenous versions.

High estrogen and low estrogen symptoms have similarities and differences. Loss of libido and erection difficulties are present in both scenarios. Typically joint pain is an addition when it’s a low e2 issue (amongst other things); and high e2 will show through acne, excess water retention, high bp, gyno, and crying through Frozen after watching it five times straight.

Symptoms are not linear, so you need to rely on your own personal bloodwork.

Estrogen is good. Running an AI can be counterproductive on cycle, especially when the goal is putting on size. Of course, if you're prone to estrogen related sides.. then using one is a good idea.

I've never heard of a person adding estrogen into their gear, but I have heard of people taking estrogen, like birth control, during cycle. MPMD's talks about doing this when not using Test or other anabolics that convert to estrogen.

Back