• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Happy 4th bros

drealdeal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy Independence Day. Gunna put on my most patriotic obnoxiously red white and blue fit on( my kids and wife will as well)

Got a buttload of fireworks and some grillin meat gunna have a block party in my neighborhood... anyone have any special plans.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Happy 4th to you and your family bro!
Sounds like you got the day planned!
Going to be doing similar. Got the kids and fiancee some matching murica appeal, picked up some extra boom boom and a nice little stash of tannerite;)
We all came up to visit my mom, she lives in a "gated like community" bunch of dick heads lol she definitely dosen't fit in haha.
But tonight me and my oldest son heard/saw some decent fireworks going on hear and there around the neighborhood so me being use to living in the middle of no where was like hey son!
Go pick 3 fire works you wanna shoot off tonight.
Of course he bring 3 of the biggest
And I decided why not mix a small amount of tannerite lol.
So needless we shot off 3 10" strobe rockets and a decent amount of tannerite with one of the good ol pewpews... and the sheriff's department showed up.. like the whole department.

After talking, they was cool and was like who the fk are they to say what you can or cant do to celebrate? And one was like give us a holler tomorrow I wanna watch yall blow shit up!

So tomorrow should be interesting to say the least!

Hope everyone is safe, has fun and is proud to celebrate this country and our independence!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Have a good 4th guys! Going to sleep and watch star wars all day.

America: the country where when you are celebrating your freedom, your neighbors call the cops on you...
Have a great day! Just be sure you shut it down by 2200 or your neighbors....

America: the country where when you are celebrating your freedom, your neighbors call the cops on you...
Have a great day! Just be sure you shut it down by 2200 or your neighbors....

You be sure to take your cock out your bfs mouth by 2200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy 4th!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Happy 4th dreal..... yeah bro bought a shit load of fireworks... a buddy of mine makes half sticks grabbed some of those, plan on relaxing in the pool grilling out drinking some beers and blowing shit up tonight.
America is still the greatest country in the world TRUMP 2020...

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Back