• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloods

Oldred91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay guys, was hoping to get some recommendation's on where I can get bloodwork done? Online or something.
My family doc, who also dose my trt (absolute joke btw) is very limited on what she gets done when i get my bloodwork done so I want to find something where I can get a full rundown.

Thanks !

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Okay guys, was hoping to get some recommendation's on where I can get bloodwork done? Online or something.
My family doc, who also dose my trt (absolute joke btw) is very limited on what she gets done when i get my bloodwork done so I want to find something where I can get a full rundown.

Thanks !

Privatemdlabs.com

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Yea. Surprised you haven't switched

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
It's in the process.
Going to try one more local doc in town who I spoke with and if nothing better or I still dont believe there is enough knowledge I'm going to go to clinic thats about 30 min away, 150$/mo I believe.
The do trt,hgh and quite a few other options aswell.
Also they are pro sarms and peptides.. which I like bc I'm a fan of peps. Idk if alot of clinics are like that or not. Only reason I havent just jumped to it is bc if I can get by with my insurance paying for everything its better on my wallet.. only problem is... the docs in my town are mostly women (not saying anything is wrong with that but, male hormone is not their strong suit lol)

Thanks !

Jasonhealth.com is another option bro. You can customize your bloodwork to test everything or just a few things

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Get the female hormone panel and here is everything it covers for $79. Order labs online and it's good at listed clinics for 6 months.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200601-150827_Drive.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200601-150827_Drive.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 18
  • SmartSelect_20200601-150631_Drive.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200601-150631_Drive.jpg
    505.8 KB · Views: 18
Get the female hormone panel and here is everything it covers for $79. Order labs online and it's good at listed clinics for 6 months.

Nice total test!! Do you have to pay extra for free testosterone numbers?

Max

Can't remember which one, Privatemdlabs or labsmd, but Rhino15 gives 15% off at checkout.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Nice total test!! Do you have to pay extra for free testosterone numbers?

Max

You can build your own panel but I'm not sure what it cost to do so.

Yeah, sadly those test #s are from Praetorian Test E...must have had one of the last good batches or something. All my PCT and AI stuff was from them too but I cant trust that now.

Luckily GC came through with a fast TD for my PCT. Their pressed pills make me feel a lot better about them then the capsules Praet had. Either way, sucks...now i have a big stash of GC gear though. Enough for 2 cycles of Test E, TPP, NPP, and Mast...

You can build your own panel but I'm not sure what it cost to do so.

Yeah, sadly those test #s are from Praetorian Test E...must have had one of the last good batches or something. All my PCT and AI stuff was from them too but I cant trust that now.

Luckily GC came through with a fast TD for my PCT. Their pressed pills make me feel a lot better about them then the capsules Praet had. Either way, sucks...now i have a big stash of GC gear though. Enough for 2 cycles of Test E, TPP, NPP, and Mast...
I do not like capsules either..

GC is pretty good imo.
I love their npp/tpp blend and the atipp..
I have some test cyp of their I haven't tried yet but I'm sure it's good too.

Back