• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Raws supplier

I can’t seem to find any on here
Bro.. just post 10 comments back to back to get to pm. Lol
Otherwise everyone is gonna be hounding you about these questions and say "you havent read around enough or put in the work to research"

I'm sure your just trying to get the 10 post. But some of these random post from a brand new member can raise some suspicion and red flags to some of the more seasoned vets and reps.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Forgive me I'm a newb to the forum.. glad I found it cause it gave me a lot of info I was looking for like this thread lol... Iron lion domestic on everything? I know some will ship raws from china and premades from domestic... I'm looking for a good source of raws domestic... I'm sick of the premade world of waiting a month for who knows what and ready to take the plunge.. thanks guys in advance..

I only mess with domestic raw suppliers because I'm not going to deal with Customs taking my powders and plus I want my product right away (3 day shipping)

www.anabolichow2.com - information on my suppliers

IML Gear Cream!
I looked up on iron Lion but I have no clue how to order? I don't even know what the hell I'm looking at lol Can you guide me please

Go to the Iron Lab sponsor page on the forum. It has a sticky that tells their email address to contact them. You can also post 10 posts and you will be able to DM their board sponsor.

Anyone have some new info to add to this? (Just trying to reach my ten...)

yo i thought the same thing, I was on there, couldn't create an account, couldn't specify what i wanted

seems like something i'd have to hit up the supplier about in order to get to the specifics.. or to even create an account... some insider type of stuff idk

I looked up on iron Lion but I have no clue how to order? I don't even know what the hell I'm looking at lol Can you guide me please

Back