• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lockdown 2.0

My state is closed back down as well. The gym is open but they said any second now it will be shut down. Fml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
My state is closed back down as well. The gym is open but they said any second now it will be shut down. Fml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and it will do no good.... Viruses like this can never be held back in this manner. Fools.... Unless you shut everything down, and I mean everything.... then test every single person everyday for 3 months straits. They are just going to have to accept some people will die, like they always have. My life is not going to be ruined over this shit. I would rather get it and die than be a prisoner and unable to live life. Now is the time if you got the guts to play for blood...or not....but don't say you were not warned.

This is absolute bullshit. We need to start taking a stance. Just like the black lives matter people are doing. CONTINUE to open your businesses and go to work. They cant arrest all of us. majority are pussies and thats why we are going into lockdown again. and didnt trump promise us no more lockdown? i swear i saw him do a speech promising no more lockdown.

This is absolute bullshit. We need to start taking a stance. Just like the black lives matter people are doing. CONTINUE to open your businesses and go to work. They cant arrest all of us. majority are pussies and thats why we are going into lockdown again. and didnt trump promise us no more lockdown? i swear i saw him do a speech promising no more lockdown.
Trump also said Desert storm was in Vietnam and that he did more for black people than Abraham Lincoln. I wouldn’t really take him at his word

Back