• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st time shaving....Everything!

mayhem124

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've done the normal manscaping and shaved my chest but I have never shaved my arms and legs. I figured I'd give it a go seeing I've put on some good muscle and I'm down to 11% bf currently. I'm amazed at the difference it makes in seeing definition in my legs, calves, and forearms, and making the vascularity more obvious.

Never thought about physique competitions but now I may look into it as a future goal in the next year or 2.

So I've done the normal manscaping and shaved my chest but I have never shaved my arms and legs. I figured I'd give it a go seeing I've put on some good muscle and I'm down to 11% bf currently. I'm amazed at the difference it makes in seeing definition in my legs, calves, and forearms, and making the vascularity more obvious.

Never thought about physique competitions but now I may look into it as a future goal in the next year or 2.
I shave from the asshole up too" minus pits

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Yeah, didnt shave pits. Not sure I'll always do it but I wanted to see how it looked on me and I was surprised at the added definition you get if you're lean. Has me wanting the shred up and drop down under 10% bf for a bit.

I always shave chest, stomach, cock and balls plus asshole. I shaved everything last year. Yes, the definition was epic but my wife honestly didn’t like it so I’ll stick with the usual shave pattern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m thankful there’s no pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the definition was epic but my wife honestly didn’t like it so I’ll stick with the usual shave pattern

Yeah, my wife wasnt a fan either and I'm not fuckin shaving all the time, just wanted to see and I was surprised.

I’m thankful there’s no pics

We can fix that....asshole up or asshole down photo? 😂😂

Wait tell your ass starts itching, then the fun beggins. Sucks looking all weird and scratching everywhere.

Back