• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best anabolic for endurance

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a guy 24 years old jujitsu student blue belt. He wants to take something that gives him endurance to roll for hours. He claims he has the technique and strength but just runs out of gas way to quick compared to other guy’s. He said he does cardio 4 to 5 times a week but just want some thing for the edge. I’m thinking about maybe Tbol with GW-50156. Can someone help this bro out ?

Most endurance athletes use EPO, track stars used winny a lot(but that was mostly sprinters), although I get good energy. Usually boxers do not want weight gain so. Winny is quick and dry.
Blood doping as well. Just what I have seen them test positive for. Those crossfit people always get caught using Sarms like Cardarine.
Must be something to it for sure.

Max

He’s pretty much a rookie. He said he’s done some testosterone years ago when he was like 20. I can mention EPO but I think he just practiced more then competes. I was thinking Winny or Tbol for a good boost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a guy 24 years old jujitsu student blue belt. He wants to take something that gives him endurance to roll for hours. He claims he has the technique and strength but just runs out of gas way to quick compared to other guy’s. He said he does cardio 4 to 5 times a week but just want some thing for the edge. I’m thinking about maybe Tbol with GW-50156. Can someone help this bro out ?

Bro TBOL is what you want for sure. That's what my kickboxing brothers are rolling with. Great for performance enhancement/endurance.
These guys are clean dudes and mostly just stick with test & anavar and sometimes TBOL tbh.

Tbol is what John Jones got popped with.
When I’ve used it even at 10mg pre work it gives great endurance.

He actually just ordered his T-Bol and I tried to get him on some GW but he said he’d only take one or the other. I’ll keep y’all posted on his gains.

Update 3 weeks in and he’s up 10 pounds and getting ridiculous pumps. He won his grappling match Sat. Night and says he feels ridiculously good. I’ll get a pic.

I’m ask if I can share his pic... not bad for a half natty

There's some good ones out there that's natty or even just sarms. Being an athlete goes a long way. Until i was about 22 i looked exactly like this but in a 165ish body. Str8 from athletics to the masonry job i was pretty damn hard and jacked minus the veins

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

IML Gear Cream!
The guy on the left is on the EP T-bol. This pic is from Sat. night.

97bd3a1a2abcfdff5cc95ef5aaa99278.jpg

There's some good ones out there that's natty or even just sarms. Being an athlete goes a long way. Until i was about 22 i looked exactly like this but in a 165ish body. Str8 from athletics to the masonry job i was pretty damn hard and jacked minus the veins

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

For sure bro. I was always a husky kid so I always had the strength and size. My boy’s are identical build to me it’s crazy. Loosing fat has always been the fun part for me.

Im the exact opposite. Freshman year (14yo) i wrestled in yhe 135 weight class. Shredded tho. U can imagine after i got kicked outta school and people saw me 3-4 years later 30 lbs "bigger" like WTF happened to you lol. Did lift a LITTLE BIT 18-22/23 but I absolutely didn't "train"

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Back