• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Family problems

Tell your mom you saw your sister blowing a bunch of guys at a BLM rally because of white guilt. You just had the discretion to keep it to yourself.
Nothing beats deflection where women are concerned. That and a good punch in the stomach.

Could possibly be my favorite post I’ve ever read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats very simple bro. u just increase the test to 500 mg a wk. and add the mast. or whatever u decide to stack with( deca., d-bol, t-bol, var etc.etc.) It depends on your goals, budget as to what and how much and how long. u would need to give us more info.

Whatever. My problem not yours sorry I brought it up. At the end of the day, it wouldn’t be bad going through my doc. Pharm Grade Test, legal, and don’t have to deal with ugls, not that they are bad.. just sayin. I just would like to know more information on how would I be able to stack, and run a cycle while on trt..

getting a script is over rated but if thats your plan you can see a TRT doc but be prepared to pay 1k for a script of about 150mg weekly. you really should be running test along with tren and mast. you should have just told her your doing vitamin b shots. I would go thru your sisters shit and dump out her panty drawer I bet she will feel pretty violated and disrespected

i must have read wrong. i thought he said all he had was test. and mast.

Yeah and dhb. Shit is all going to blow over after my follow up appointment with the uroligist. Time heals all wounds.

getting a script is over rated but if thats your plan you can see a TRT doc but be prepared to pay 1k for a script of about 150mg weekly. you really should be running test along with tren and mast. you should have just told her your doing vitamin b shots. I would go thru your sisters shit and dump out her panty drawer I bet she will feel pretty violated and disrespected

Even with insurance?

I mean, do you guys plan on being underground forever? This is all going to blow over, but in one way isn’t it beneficial having a doctor monitor everything? Prostate.. hematocrit levels.. cholesterol.. seems legit no?

So you live on your own and your mom walked in on you pinning your quad . . .

Your family has serious boundary issues.

Lol. She’s straight from Italy and has no clue what I was doing. I should have told my sister it’s vitamin b. Smh.

Get Shredded!
I think the best advice is just say you stopped. I just recently told my wife i started doing it and her the only thing she had to say was. If you are going to do it make sure you are doing everything right (diet, dosages, dont abuse it) With moms is different. My mom just recently said why do i have a big vein popping out on the side of my hand and in my arms. Like someone said here TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR.

Even with insurance?

my insurance covers my pharmacy costs and I got my family doc to continue my script but I saw 2 different docs for 2 years and both said they would give me a script if my labs proved I was low enough and after a year with each about 2 years journey I just paid the money for a TRT doc, my wife was always a bit concerned but after visiting a TRT doc she kinda got over it and is totally onboard with UGL after seeing how much cheaper and easier it is

I think the best advice is just say you stopped. I just recently told my wife i started doing it and her the only thing she had to say was. If you are going to do it make sure you are doing everything right (diet, dosages, dont abuse it) With moms is different. My mom just recently said why do i have a big vein popping out on the side of my hand and in my arms. Like someone said here TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR.

I think that’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to get bloods, which is good and have the urologist look over them to make sure all my levels are ok. He even said, it’s my choice to go on trt because he mentioned he wrote trt for a lot of ex bodybuilders. My problem is what should I do.. Jump on trt, or leave the office and tell my mom I’ll be fine..

my insurance covers my pharmacy costs and I got my family doc to continue my script but I saw 2 different docs for 2 years and both said they would give me a script if my labs proved I was low enough and after a year with each about 2 years journey I just paid the money for a TRT doc, my wife was always a bit concerned but after visiting a TRT doc she kinda got over it and is totally onboard with UGL after seeing how much cheaper and easier it is

I went to a male health clinic before.. this is where it all started.. the problem my mom has is the test isn’t from a pharmacy, it’s from a UGL. She doesn’t understand and my sister is in her ear about “if it’s medicine, it comes by a script from the doctor”. I’m not opposed this route because my doc can monitor everything.. it’s just the fact that I don’t know if my insurance will cover it. She said if the insurance don’t cover it, quit.. I said it’s not that simple, I still have hypogonadism.. which she doesn’t understand

my family came here from italy I'm 3rd gen born here, italians and AAS abuse go together like cheese on pizza

Lol bro. I love test and dhb. I told
Then I’m a grown man and will do what I want. They said, of course, sure... but seeing my mom worry and cry is heartbreaking.

Y’all see how close I was on the age?

OP, you’re going to find out urologists know dick. Pun intended. In fact most “doctors” are clueless. Hey, Fauci is a doctor though and he’s always right.

Be a fucking man, tell your family to mind their own business or take the time to explain in detail. If the latter doesn’t work, reinforce the former.
How about some pics? Not of you...of your sister.

OP, you’re going to find out urologists know dick. Pun intended. In fact most “doctors” are clueless. Hey, Fauci is a doctor though and he’s always right.

Be a fucking man, tell your family to mind their own business or take the time to explain in detail. If the latter doesn’t work, reinforce the former.

That’s what I’m going to do. After my follow up appointment I’m going to tell my mom everything is fine.. and the doctor said I can continue to run my test at a low dose.

I do plan going on trt tho. Isn’t it benificial health wise?

IML Gear Cream!
Here we go ! .......Posts like this are Comedy GOLD........ I hear people hiding from their wife, or even Worse hiding from mommy ahahahahahah ! BRUH .... These people are BETA AF.......... If your woman isn't Down with you ! 100% in all things you do....You married the Wrong Bitch....And I don't even know where to start with this whole Mu Mommy Thing ahahahah ! COMEDY GOLD BETA MALE as Jesse Peterson would Say....BETA

Has nothing to do with being beta. My mom actually cares and I care for my mom. she is elderly and sick and I don’t want her to worry. It hasn’t nothing about being beta. I had a great time in the ring with you punks that have no heart.

Couldn't tell by all the stupid shit he was stirring up? Karma is a bitch lol

I remember when I lived at home and did steroids... wait no I don't cause I'm not a fucking loser.

Not the time to bring up feral gear. Jeez. I might still order from you bro. Relax

Your sister will never "get it" and so you have to be a hard ass and tell her to mind her fucking business.

And tell your mom you stopped...tell her what she wants to hear. She will like that.

Thanks man..

hey bro, if u really need any help w/ your gear, dosages, diff. compounds etc., let us know. sometimes we get a little carried away w/ joking around. Heckler is right, this is serious shit, and we'll be glad to try and help u. Hot Rod

Thanks I been around asf for a while. Some quality sources I bought off of here. I bought hella gear from Goldline. Shit is fire. On his test now, I came back looking for him, but ohhhh. Sheeet. Lol

you are a fuckin trip coach! im coming to Cabo and find your ass. wouldnt be very hard,just ask around for the biggest dickhead in town! lol have a good 4th bro!

Lol

I told her I’m goin to the doctor and stop buggin me about it. It’s water under the bridge. Thank god.

But let me ask.. if I get a script it’s beneficial right?

Back