• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

UGL's and ASF Members at their Finest

I never seen such a sorry ass bunch of faggots in my life.

I tried coming in here for over a year for a glimpse of hope you idiots could pull your heads of of your collective asses and true to form extremely disappointed.

You should just end it now and off yourselves.

Lol... skip foursome didn’t kill himself !

A SkipFoursome sighting!

Welcome back you fag lol jk.

Hope all's well with you and yours so great to see you back and now life's right as rain here on ASF :)

Kisses @Skip Foursome

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Good morning to all you old school knuckle heads. Hope all has been well with you.

A few life changes for me since I have been on here, but don't want to bore you with the details :)

Good morning to all you old school knuckle heads. Hope all has been well with you.

A few life changes for me since I have been on here, but don't want to bore you with the details :)
Skip my dude ... long time... how you been bro?

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Lol... skip foursome didn’t kill himself !
AAS kills, didn't you know that?
A SkipFoursome sighting!

Welcome back you fag lol jk.

Hope all's well with you and yours so great to see you back and now life's right as rain here on ASF :)
Um, not its not. :)

Tranny's are hot.
You are now part of my club :)

Soooo freakin hot

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
You too?

you should see them with vaginas carved into their throats.... mmmm fucking smoke show bruh.

too soon? Or too late? Lol
Huh???

thats how you make an entrance
Its only been two days since we talked, but okay :)

Damn that is a hot tranny!
Who are you? :)
Kisses @Skip Foursome
Hey, hey, long time no talk!

That shit freaks me out.
I look away, but then I look again lol

Yep, pretty much

Last edited:
Good to see you posting again skip. So are you full blown trans now? I couldn’t pick you out of the line up you posted, so at least you have a great dr.

Get Shredded!
Chicago! Was lurking about a week ago and just want to say you did not disappoint. You the man! Don't let the faggots talk down to you!!!

The virtue signaling around here makes me gag. Bunch of fucking Karens in this place.

Chicago! Was lurking about a week ago and just want to say you did not disappoint. You the man! Don't let the faggots talk down to you!!!

The virtue signaling around here makes me gag. Bunch of fucking Karens in this place.
We got a good bunch still here ya know..
Some people think this is McDonald's drive through and forget this is the real world, and sometimes shit doesn't pan out as expected. Nice to see you posting again man.... whats new are still running any goodies?

We got a good bunch still here ya know..
Some people think this is McDonald's drive through and forget this is the real world, and sometimes shit doesn't pan out as expected. Nice to see you posting again man.... whats new are still running any goodies?

Finding rainbows and unicorns in a world of unregulated, illegal commerce that comes from a country of low moral character, including those who sell finished products is just plain stupid.

Know who you are doing business with goes a long ways in my book and has always worked well for me.

I'm not hard-core with AAS, I have not gone over TRT with test and HCG for a couple years now. Once a year I use 150mg a week trest ace and mast at 300mg a week separately for six weeks each.

I currently use mauve GH at 3.3ius three times a week with T4 at 50mcg per day.

I am not suffering running lower doses and shorter runs. If guys ever tried lower doses they would learn this.

But I still struggle with two things...well, three :)

1) Genetics, always and forever.

2) Diet, I have such a hard time making the right adjustments.

3) I'm old :)

Good to see you posting again skip. So are you full blown trans now? I couldn’t pick you out of the line up you posted, so at least you have a great dr.

I'm too old for that shit, but if it paid well thats a different story. :)

Finding rainbows and unicorns in a world of unregulated, illegal commerce that comes from a country of low moral character, including those who sell finished products is just plain stupid.

Know who you are doing business with goes a long ways in my book and has always worked well for me.

I'm not hard-core with AAS, I have not gone over TRT with test and HCG for a couple years now. Once a year I use 150mg a week trest ace and mast at 300mg a week separately for six weeks each.

I currently use mauve GH at 3.3ius three times a week with T4 at 50mcg per day.

I am not suffering running lower doses and shorter runs. If guys ever tried lower doses they would learn this.

But I still struggle with two things...well, three :)

1) Genetics, always and forever.

2) Diet, I have such a hard time making the right adjustments.

3) I'm old :)
Medi muaves?

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Back