• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UGL's and ASF Members at their Finest

It's been so long since I've been on here I don't even remember who's ass is on my avi. Probably a tranny :kiss:

Aye aye Skipper

thats how you make an entrance

Kisses @Skip Foursome

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

We got a good bunch still here ya know..
Some people think this is McDonald's drive through and forget this is the real world, and sometimes shit doesn't pan out as expected. Nice to see you posting again man.... whats new are still running any goodies?

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Well I see this thread did not get much traction :)

I understand and know it is a different time but I do want to recognize those that helped me, even if indirectly and too many to mention.

Just a few above I have had good conversations, debates and even flat out arguments that were later forgotten as we still had that common bond that was all about kicking ass in the gym, diet, AAS and the dubatchury that goes with it.

Yea them rascals pretty good!!

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Yes they are! Grey Tops and Supertropin are good too.

A lot of guys complain about GH affordability but I find it very affordable.

First of all, pharma grade is a fraud, Eastern Europe has perfected counterfeits so I would not even consider them.

Second, generics work great! Anybody tells you different are full of shit.

Third, T4 when running GH, almost always a must.

Fourth, guys! Stop running massive amounts of GH, its not helping! 10ius a week is all you need UNLESS you are a pro, then you might dabble in higher doses, slin and so on.

First of all, pharma grade is a fraud, Eastern Europe has perfected counterfeits so I would not even consider them.

Fourth, guys! Stop running massive amounts of GH, its not helping! 10ius a week is all you need UNLESS you are a pro, then you might dabble in higher doses, slin and so on.
Agree1000 %. Im using super now too lol. 180 iu for cheap for 18 weeks is very doable.
I've heard that about the t4 as well. Im glad to hear it a 2nd time. Makes it more legit in my mind

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Well I see this thread did not get much traction :)

I understand and know it is a different time but I do want to recognize those that helped me, even if indirectly and too many to mention.

Just a few above I have had good conversations, debates and even flat out arguments that were later forgotten as we still had that common bond that was all about kicking ass in the gym, diet, AAS and the dubatchury that goes with it.
Hope to make that list one day

P.S. you ugly as hell

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Ah shit. Skips back. Always been a fan of skips posts and opinions. Straight shooter and not homo

Oh dang...
Do they let just anyone back into this place?

Skips finally done yelling at kids to get off his lawn... he’s back to pinning blast cycles and pushing weight... yay!

I'm just disappointed he never quoted any of my posts here. Oh well, he's still one of my fav asf members all time. Respect.
Skips finally done yelling at kids to get off his lawn... he’s back to pinning blast cycles and pushing weight... yay!

Good to know about the Supertropins. I've bee eyeballing those. Currently on Optis myself

Just another year or so older, still hammering away.

Yeah long time. What you been up to?
Been a bit of a rollercoaster for me. Work was pretty nuts for a while, then my dad started having bad health problems and then we found out he has stage 4 cancer, so I've been spending a lot of time with him outside of working. Went through a bit of a drinking thing then quit again. Finally starting to get my ass in shape again, building my own home gym too because I know the commies are gonna close them down again! Haha. Got myself going straight so doing good.

Glad to see you back man

IML Gear Cream!
Good luck GC- Been a while since Ive seen you post too
PS- How would you rate Optis compared to greytops and meditropes?
Been a bit of a rollercoaster for me. Work was pretty nuts for a while, then my dad started having bad health problems and then we found out he has stage 4 cancer, so I've been spending a lot of time with him outside of working. Went through a bit of a drinking thing then quit again. Finally starting to get my ass in shape again, building my own home gym too because I know the commies are gonna close them down again! Haha. Got myself going straight so doing good.

Glad to see you back man

Last edited:
Good luck GC- Been a while since Ive seen you post too
PS- How would you rate Optis compared to greytops and meditropes?
Never used greytops but they're better than all the meditropes I've used. Medis are a better deal (if that dick is even around anymore) but I don't get as bad of water retention on the Optis. Get a little more numbness at the same dose though. I've seen plenty of MM's testing but I might do some soon. I just started again on his new batch.

Ass kissing....what a drama thing.....jmo.

Its like a train wreck where u part ur fingers and cant stop gazing..... Meat gazing.... But them tits throw u..... Im so pissed they have gigantic hand fulls and decide to throw an extra hole behind it.... FUCKED UP

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Its like a train wreck where u part ur fingers and cant stop gazing..... Meat gazing.... But them tits throw u..... Im so pissed they have gigantic hand fulls and decide to throw an extra hole behind it.... FUCKED UP

ttabf.jpg

Whut???

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me

Back