• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

research chem places that have legit t3/ or places that take cc/paypal or venmo

cujo200231

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just looking for solid t3. was using clear sky and getting alpha t3 but they only do the echeck thing now. any t3 recommendations and t4 let me know

LOL

Thanks man

Yes sir, we have it. Good prices too.

"WES15" at checkout at www.reconpeptides.com

and our products are guaranteed. We can take ZELLE which is a free app you download and add your debit card to, it takes 5 mins.

That or BTC.

USROIDSTORE.COM
GMP, very real.
I'm on 50mcg PD now and noticing changes even without a perfect diet. I put on a couple during quarantine...

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately neither take credit card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately neither take credit card

Try amino asylum; I believe they take Venmo as requested in your original post. I could be wrong but again Wes would know!

Try amino asylum; I believe they take Venmo as requested in your original post. I could be wrong but again Wes would know!

I was actually between them and behemoth. I see amino is pushed hard by a lot of pros on ig, which doesn’t mean shit. I trust here and reddit for most stuff

I was actually between them and behemoth. I see amino is pushed hard by a lot of pros on ig, which doesn’t mean shit. I trust here and reddit for most stuff

I rep for AA, they are not a sponsor here.

Rest assured they are one of the best RC's out there with the most options and of course use my code "WES15" for 15% off

They have some very nice blends if you get the chance to check them out.

Also we have a 30% off sale at RECON right now if you wanna look in the subforum.

Wes,

I don't see sildenafil listed when I scroll through the site, however I see it when I enter it in a search. Is that a glitch. Or is it out of stock?

Back