• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

pros & cons of using a PO box

If you are worried and they are watching and after you it really does not matter your picked up at the PO box or your mailbox?? Never known either of them to happen though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Which could you have to prove more it's not yours? Opening a PO box to get your cocaine delivered or having it show up on your porch which is easier to say sir that is not my kilo. fd80a71ec9c83a91c97aaa6831fc26100c48d02b528e9a55850165be7f05e0b4.jpg

If you are worried and they are watching and after you it really does not matter your picked up at the PO box or your mailbox?? Never known either of them to happen though.

Oh, it definitely happens.

if you use the post office as PO box you are on federal property all crimes become federal, if you plan on a po box use a place like mail box etc or ups something on private property

A pro of a po box is it protects your privacy somewhat. There have been sources known to threaten people if they post a negative review on them since they got their name address. a lot of people are afraid to speak since the source got their personal info.
A con is usps employees make mistakes easier . a lot of them are stupid. I had some random guys package in my po box a few times. (diff box number) with just a name on a po box the source has to do so much work to track your ass down if you decide to give him a negative review. i prefer just my house address because of retarded usps employees putting my packs in wrong boxes. last thing i need when ordering steriods. i own a gun so ill still give source negative review they come after me i kill them.

Last edited:
A pro of a po box is it protects your privacy somewhat. There have been sources known to threaten people if they post a negative review on them since they got their name address. a lot of people are afraid to speak since the source got their personal info.
A con is usps employees make mistakes easier . a lot of them are stupid. I had some random guys package in my po box a few times. (diff box number) with just a name on a po box the source has to do so much work to track your ass down if you decide to give him a negative review. i prefer just my house address because of retarded usps employees putting my packs in wrong boxes. last thing i need when ordering steriods. i own a gun so ill still give source negative review they come after me i kill them.
What source are you talking about ? Spill the beans be a man or just pm me lol

You think its local state or feds that look into it?

BOTH.

International: customs has (as in really happened even in personal use cases) turned it over to the locals.

Domestic: it is usually the postal inspectors, and they will sometimes try to take it to the federal prosecutor, who usually isn't interested (personal use steroids on the federal level are a misdemeanor, and I am not sure growth hormone is a crime at all), but they, like customs, sometimes turn it over to locals.

The locals may or may not be interested, but in most states it is a more serious crime on the local level than the federal level, especially Republican "Just Say No" states, where it is almost always a felony to be in possession of ANY steroids.

And both of these happen. Most (almost all) packages get through without issue, but a small percentage gets intercepted.

USPS has a problem with "real" drugs being mailed, meth, heroin, etc. Marijuana is a biggie right now due to some states legalizing it and others not, so folks are mailing it out of state. They use dogs to sniff packages. These dogs often have a dismal failure rate - false negatives - but that is all it takes to deliver it to you, detain you when you pick up, and then get a judge's warrant to open the box.

If you find yourself in that situation, Rick Collins (steroid attorney in New York) says the best thing to do is say nothing at all. Don't admit anything. Don't lie. Just shut the fuck up and ask for your attorney.

You think its local state or feds that look into it?

BOTH.

International: customs has (as in really happened even in personal use cases) turned it over to the locals.

Domestic: it is usually the postal inspectors, and they will sometimes try to take it to the federal prosecutor, who usually isn't interested (personal use steroids on the federal level are a misdemeanor, and I am not sure growth hormone is a crime at all), but they, like customs, sometimes turn it over to locals.

The locals may or may not be interested, but in most states it is a more serious crime on the local level than the federal level, especially Republican "Just Say No" states, where it is almost always a felony to be in possession of ANY steroids.

And both of these happen. Most (almost all) packages get through without issue, but a small percentage gets intercepted.

USPS has a problem with "real" drugs being mailed, meth, heroin, etc. Marijuana is a biggie right now due to some states legalizing it and others not, so folks are mailing it out of state. They use dogs to sniff packages. These dogs often have a dismal failure rate - false negatives - but that is all it takes to deliver it to you, detain you when you pick up, and then get a judge's warrant to open the box. So, before you say, "But dogs aren't trained to sniff out steroids!" realize that you are missing the point. The dog hits. It is a false hit. It does not matter. The handler, who may have even cued the dog to hit, testifies that the dog hit. The certificate of the dogs training is entered into evidence, and that is it. Done. They have probable cause to open your box. Dog hits are sometimes done as a result of suspicious packaging (too much tape on seams, false return address, post mark that does not match return address, handwritten with no return address, etc. More often, however, the dogs are put on random packages, and at that point it is a roll of the dice as to whether the dog hits on your box or not.

The USPS has a lot of other factors to look at in determining whether a package is suspicious, and sources unfortunately engage in practices that are on the list of factors that the USPS says drug dealers do to the package. These factors are enough to give probable cause to open the package even without a dog hit.

If you find yourself in that situation, Rick Collins (steroid attorney in New York) says the best thing to do is say nothing at all. Don't admit anything. Don't lie. Just shut the fuck up and ask for your attorney.

- - - Updated - - -

The second post is "new and improved" - sorry I cannot delete the first one.

IML Gear Cream!
BOTH.

USPS has a problem with "real" drugs being mailed, meth, heroin, etc. Marijuana is a biggie right now due to some states legalizing it and others not, so folks are mailing it out of state. They use dogs to sniff packages. These dogs often have a dismal failure rate - false negatives - but that is all it takes to deliver it to you, detain you when you pick up, and then get a judge's warrant to open the box. So, before you say, "But dogs aren't trained to sniff out steroids!" realize that you are missing the point. The dog hits. It is a false hit. It does not matter. The handler, who may have even cued the dog to hit, testifies that the dog hit. The certificate of the dogs training is entered into evidence, and that is it. Done. They have probable cause to open your box. Dog hits are sometimes done as a result of suspicious packaging (too much tape on seams, false return address, post mark that does not match return address, handwritten with no return address, etc. More often, however, the dogs are put on random packages, and at that point it is a roll of the dice as to whether the dog hits on your box or not.

The USPS has a lot of other factors to look at in determining whether a package is suspicious, and sources unfortunately engage in practices that are on the list of factors that the USPS says drug dealers do to the package. These factors are enough to give probable cause to open the package even without a dog hit.

- - - Updated - - -

The second post is "new and improved" - sorry I cannot delete the first one.
I always start at the bottom and read backwards. I didnt even get to the first post.

I think where I'm at they are more concerned with opiods than any other substances. Far outlays heroin as a problem here. Like you said state to state is different.

Right, but they catch steroids looking for other things going through the mail - that is my point. This is not hypothetical.

Back