• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pulled the trigger on orange [emoji521] tops!

hulkledesma

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Very excited and happy to announce I finally placed my first order with Iron Lion Lab! Have 17 kits on the way and with poat TD and get Bloods for everyone to see as soon as I have them!

Stay tuned!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Starting mine tomorrow, been off for some months now and cant wait.

Very excited and happy to announce I finally placed my first order with Iron Lion Lab! Have 17 kits on the way and with poat TD and get Bloods for everyone to see as soon as I have them!

Stay tuned!

17?

Lucky.

What dose do you plan to run?

Damn nice haul bro...!!! Be sure to post up your TD.

I just started back on orangetops myself. After being off for couple months I can feel the pump and see the vascularity in just a few days.

Last edited:
I decided to pull the trigger on a few kits myself. Iron-Lion sent me a login for their website but I can’t get it to work so they simply emailed me a price list and then sent me western union details to send them cash. I’m feeling a bit weird about the whole thing since their website didn't work. Did you order using their website or by emailing them for a price list? If you used email, was their email address ironlion Keemail.me address ? I just want to make sure I’m dealing with the legit iron lion labs and not some fucking scammer. I got scammed by Praetorian for $500 in gear so I’m super wary right now...

I decided to pull the trigger on a few kits myself. Iron-Lion sent me a login for their website but I can’t get it to work so they simply emailed me a price list and then sent me western union details to send them cash. I’m feeling a bit weird about the whole thing since their website didn't work. Did you order using their website or by emailing them for a price list? If you used email, was their email address ironlion Keemail.me address ? I just want to make sure I’m dealing with the legit iron lion labs and not some fucking scammer. I got scammed by Praetorian for $500 in gear so I’m super wary right now...

no problem, everyone is ordering thru email because a new website is being built, the old website not working.

She must really like her growth lol jk

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

wife takes mine all the time, I preload all mine for the week and keep them on the butter shelf in the fridge, they come up missing a lot.

So pack was lost I was informed this morning but re shipped going down! I'll keep everyone posted when I get a TD and also will be creating a logg and bloods for everyone!

Stay tuned!

So pack was lost I was informed this morning but re shipped going down! I'll keep everyone posted when I get a TD and also will be creating a logg and bloods for everyone!

Stay tuned!

Fuuuccckk.... your the first ive heard in a long time. Probably never made it out of the country if he's already resending.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been trying to convince her to try it! Unfortunately, it's the money she'd notice missing instead of the Growth.

Lol

wife takes mine all the time, I preload all mine for the week and keep them on the butter shelf in the fridge, they come up missing a lot.
What advantages does it offer women? Same things like skin and nail health, aids in fat loss, et cetera?

What advantages does it offer women? Same things like skin and nail health, aids in fat loss, et cetera?

Yep same, including a little more muscle mass

Back