• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

fingers crossed its not a death cycle

redandrose

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Like many of you I have spent hours researching what exactly I want to take and how it will best suit my goals. I am starting to realize that deciding on what compounds I want to run was the easy part, the hard part being actually getting them.

Obviously there are tons of sources on here and anybody with a bank account can order, I am not asking anyone to tell me whats legit. My question is, why do so many of you feel comfortable injecting something that was manufactured in an underground lab with god knows what level of sterility? Even if the place is clean and you don't get infected from dirty gear, I am sure many of you know people or have run fake gear yourself. My friends girl who thought she was taking Anavar because she paid top dollar for it was using dbol and got virilization. Best case scenario for a bad batch is just under dosed product worst case is its a death cycle.

Is there something I am missing, or are most of you just crossing your fingers that what you are getting is legit? I may get to that point myself seeing as it is something I really want to do, but the risks seem monumental.

Like many of you I have spent hours researching what exactly I want to take and how it will best suit my goals. I am starting to realize that deciding on what compounds I want to run was the easy part, the hard part being actually getting them.

Obviously there are tons of sources on here and anybody with a bank account can order, I am not asking anyone to tell me whats legit. My question is, why do so many of you feel comfortable injecting something that was manufactured in an underground lab with god knows what level of sterility? Even if the place is clean and you don't get infected from dirty gear, I am sure many of you know people or have run fake gear yourself. My friends girl who thought she was taking Anavar because she paid top dollar for it was using dbol and got virilization. Best case scenario for a bad batch is just under dosed product worst case is its a death cycle.

Is there something I am missing, or are most of you just crossing your fingers that what you are getting is legit? I may get to that point myself seeing as it is something I really want to do, but the risks seem monumental.

33 year juicer reporting in. Still alive and juicing. Have yet to know or hear of anyone biting it from bad gear. Believe me, it's crossed my mind. You'll be fine. Just please, for the love of God, wear a damn mask....when pinning.

Thanks for the feedback man, 33 years is a long time. Too risky to wear a mask, might kill myself from halitosis.

Well we have a board that acts as an open market whereby you can read reviews for any of the sponsors, as well as talk to any number of prior customers. I'd say that's a far cry from crossing our fingers and hoping for the best.

It goes to show that price does not determine quality. Remember cybergenics in the 80's? A false price put on something to make it seem more valuable. Your friends girl got the bad end of the deal with that for sure. Women especially should send stuff out for testing or the rare time I would at least recommend a roid test kit to make sure the compound is actually var. Even then it could be dosed way off what label claims. She definitely got the shit end of the stick.

As for you read sub forums and look at reviews. You could always just buy pharm grade as well but it will limit the compounds you want. Better yet just homebrew your own like I do. You can control everything. Yes it's abit more work but you know it's dosed correctly (assuming the raws you get are pure) and can make a damn sterile product pretty easy.

Don't order UGL if you're honestly that worried about it.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Is there another way in the US other than just not doing it? You can get moderate amounts of test from a TRT clinic but other things like VAR and greater than 200mg a week for test, UGL seems to be the only way to go.

It goes to show that price does not determine quality. Remember cybergenics in the 80's? A false price put on something to make it seem more valuable. Your friends girl got the bad end of the deal with that for sure. Women especially should send stuff out for testing or the rare time I would at least recommend a roid test kit to make sure the compound is actually var. Even then it could be dosed way off what label claims. She definitely got the shit end of the stick.

As for you read sub forums and look at reviews. You could always just buy pharm grade as well but it will limit the compounds you want. Better yet just homebrew your own like I do. You can control everything. Yes it's abit more work but you know it's dosed correctly (assuming the raws you get are pure) and can make a damn sterile product pretty easy.

That sounds like the way to go for sure. I have been searching the forum for Pharma grade stuff myself but cannot find anything. The increased cost and reduced options are no worries, I am very basic in my wants at this point. Test and Var. I am not certain of the rules but asking directly seems to frowned upon, any ideas on where to get started to find a pharma source or ego about finding raws?

Much appreciated

i did my first cycle in 1983. it was from the pharmacy. got a script for test,d-bol and var(crooked dr.) that's the one and only time i did real pharma grade juice. thats 37 yrs ago if my math is right. never had an infection, bad reaction,etc. to any ugl. stuff. Now to say everything ive done over the years was 100% what it said it was would be idiotic. The thing you have too realize is these labs are only as good as their last batch. 90% of there sales come from word of mouth, just like us talking right now.My point is it's in their best interest to sell good,clean gear, because all it takes is for u to tell me u got an infection,reaction, whatever, from Joes roid shop and then bye-bye Joe.BUT it doesnt mean it doesnt happen. moral too the story: use good,common sense and when u find a good,trusted source, stick w/them! good luck bro! ( btw, never heard of anyone "biting it" directly from gear either. do know people that ABUSED it and eventually died from liver,kidney,heart failure, BUT, im talking about handfuls of orals twice a day-u get the picture. also know guys in their 60's who did them responsibly( and still do ) who are in great health.) Dont forget to wear your mask! lol

i did my first cycle in 1983. it was from the pharmacy. got a script for test,d-bol and var(crooked dr.) that's the one and only time i did real pharma grade juice. thats 37 yrs ago if my math is right. never had an infection, bad reaction,etc. to any ugl. stuff. Now to say everything ive done over the years was 100% what it said it was would be idiotic. The thing you have too realize is these labs are only as good as their last batch. 90% of there sales come from word of mouth, just like us talking right now.My point is it's in their best interest to sell good,clean gear, because all it takes is for u to tell me u got an infection,reaction, whatever, from Joes roid shop and then bye-bye Joe.BUT it doesnt mean it doesnt happen. moral too the story: use good,common sense and when u find a good,trusted source, stick w/them! good luck bro! ( btw, never heard of anyone "biting it" directly from gear either. do know people that ABUSED it and eventually died from liver,kidney,heart failure, BUT, im talking about handfuls of orals twice a day-u get the picture. also know guys in their 60's who did them responsibly( and still do ) who are in great health.) Dont forget to wear your mask! lol

Thanks brother for your experience. I think I am zoning in on a good source from talking to some of the vets on here, hopefully it all goes well. I will update the forum with my results/bloods and experience with the source I choose.

You must be my age - certainly remember that snake oil - made them millions. They paid a $1.45 million fine for false advertising. https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...-claims/649e292c-c84c-464c-b71b-58ede89c1381/

How could I doubt him? The Cybergenic ads had about 14 before and after photos of him throughout his "Cybergenics journey" where he went from a fat sack of shit to that of a pro bodybuilder level physique.

http://www.lift-run-bang.com/2014/05/shoulda-coulda-woulda-didcybergenics.html

God I remember seeing the display with all the cool pictures and graphs on cybergenics boxes at GNC. I think I was around 13-14 at the time. Basically $15 worth of vitamins and some desiccated liver tablets. Along with an unrealistic workout routine. I will have to do some digging but I thought that even the before and after photos were a sham as well.

The only thing close to it ever since was the Muscle Media/EAS body for life program. However I think that the diet and workout program for that is actually the best for Joe Schmo just looking to get into shape. The way they hyped EAS supplements though were ingenious. The good old days of supplement marketing. Now it seems like every product has some juice monster on the cover hawking the product.

unfortunately most people here will tell you to read reviews and trust your sources. That’s the last thing you or anyone should do. Let’s look at praetorian for example. If you went to their subform and based your decision off of reviews alone and then add in the friendly rep you’d be in the same situation many of us are in now. Money down the drain and nothing coming close to matching label claim. They had great reviews and ironically probably the worst gear in asf history. Go look at the source checking section if your not sure what I’m talking about.

my advice would be to try to find a source who test their product regularly. Send off some samples yourself and make sure the source is honest with the testing they are posting. Never get comfortable with a source and trust them because the last batch was good.

How could I doubt him? The Cybergenic ads had about 14 before and after photos of him throughout his "Cybergenics journey" where he went from a fat sack of shit to that of a pro bodybuilder level physique.

http://www.lift-run-bang.com/2014/05/shoulda-coulda-woulda-didcybergenics.html

hahaha that article is beautifully written! That shit made me laugh. How could you guys believe that shit?

too bad ya didn’t have jswole, mick and frank zazz back then. Shit woulda been sniffed out.

as for the OP.... think.... use this forum to its fullest... make friends... be a good person.. karma my friend. It’s real

unfortunately most people here will tell you to read reviews and trust your sources. That’s the last thing you or anyone should do. Let’s look at praetorian for example. If you went to their subform and based your decision off of reviews alone and then add in the friendly rep you’d be in the same situation many of us are in now. Money down the drain and nothing coming close to matching label claim. They had great reviews and ironically probably the worst gear in asf history. Go look at the source checking section if your not sure what I’m talking about.

my advice would be to try to find a source who test their product regularly. Send off some samples yourself and make sure the source is honest with the testing they are posting. Never get comfortable with a source and trust them because the last batch was good.

The best piece of advice I have ever seen on this forum, Jswole should be getting some serious props for saving a whole lot of us time and money. Far too many people are nonchalant and credulous with taking drugs from strangers with no official oversight or regulations. I hope nobody forget what happened with Praetorian, if that's not fraud I don't know what is. Unfortunately a lot people get greedy and instead of cornering the market with a superior product they realize they can increase their mark up peddling bullshit.

I am so close to buying an HPLC machine myself to verify everything I buy...

The best piece of advice I have ever seen on this forum, Jswole should be getting some serious props for saving a whole lot of us time and money. Far too many people are nonchalant and credulous with taking drugs from strangers with no official oversight or regulations. I hope nobody forget what happened with Praetorian, if that's not fraud I don't know what is. Unfortunately a lot people get greedy and instead of cornering the market with a superior product they realize they can increase their mark up peddling bullshit.

I am so close to buying an HPLC machine myself to verify everything I buy...

you would be a legend here if you did just that.

Yes. My fingers have been crossed for 10 years. It's worked so far so why fix it?

What is meant by death cycle? Like you'd actually die from it? Maybe if you left a horrible infection untreated.

Good sanitation practices while pinning can help. I'd definitely look into them to be as safe as you can.

Buy Pharma or proven GMP only if it worries you that much.

Is there another way in the US other than just not doing it? You can get moderate amounts of test from a TRT clinic but other things like VAR and greater than 200mg a week for test, UGL seems to be the only way to go.
Yeah, order
Alpha Pharma
Dragon Pharma
ZPHC
Balkan
SP
Et cetera
Some of these are GMP. Same practices as Pharma just w/o an actual license.

Yeah, order
Alpha Pharma
Dragon Pharma
ZPHC
Balkan
SP
Et cetera
Some of these are GMP. Same practices as Pharma just w/o an actual license.

OP's next question... Who carries these? :p

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
hahaha that article is beautifully written! That shit made me laugh. How could you guys believe that shit?
too bad ya didn’t have jswole, mick and frank zazz back then. Shit woulda been sniffed out.

as for the OP.... think.... use this forum to its fullest... make friends... be a good person.. karma my friend. It’s real
No internet, lots of BS, and the muscle magazines were the primary source of information, and everybody in the bodybuilding world made their money off of scamming the public. It is as simple as that.

Last edited:
I make sure to wear a mask b4 using any UGL gear . It shuld protect me since . Masks are my new protection even in bed ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro it’s the same shit as buying weed cocaine ecstasy heroin whatever you’re drug of choices if you have one. You never know . Even at McDonald’s do you know if that cook wash their hands after they took that fat shit in the bathroom now you got hepatitis .... You’re not a five-star restaurant you never know ...that’s life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the real answer is do your research don’t be in a hurry and try and get real reviews... there’s a lot of fake shit and bogus reviews out there. A good UGL stands behind its product and good quality and usually strives because of it, there’s no hiding these days if someone gets bad shit there online and telling people. Bottom line research Some guys will post blood work after a new lab etc. Domestic has always done me right as well

red&rose this is not for u! everything could b perfect & U would find something to worry your self to death about & need to go to the ER. minor pip, tenderness, Slight redness.
go to endo & get test level checked (bloods) & maybe u can get prescribed trt.

Back