• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Td

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Another great transaction scored some atipp and the sten crashed some so he hooked it up with some replacements . Loving these gc bro’s . Oh and thanks for the freebie ;)!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just got through reading the GC sub. Im in. i see enough guys on here i trust to pull the trigger. W/ all the drama lately,looking forward to a nice,smooth transaction, just like yours Frank! hope to be posting i look like the big, green man soon!lol

your in good hands here.

just got through reading the GC sub. Im in. i see enough guys on here i trust to pull the trigger. W/ all the drama lately,looking forward to a nice,smooth transaction, just like yours Frank! hope to be posting i look like the big, green man soon!lol

- - - Updated - - -

You will love the atipp

Another great transaction scored some atipp and the sten crashed some so he hooked it up with some replacements . Loving these gc bro’s . Oh and thanks for the freebie ;)!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G.C. is top notch, youll be pleased...

Thanks guys...appreciate the loyalty.

Back