• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question

Humachine

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve currently been running 500mg Test E 250 weekly and 37.5mgs of DBol for a little over 2 weeks now is it smart and or safe to incorporate Tren Ace and Test prop or should I finish my current TE and DBol cycle then transition into my Tren A and Test prop just some insight would be helpful???

I’ve currently been running 500mg Test E 250 weekly and 37.5mgs of DBol for a little over 2 weeks now is it smart and or safe to incorporate Tren Ace and Test prop or should I finish my current TE and DBol cycle then transition into my Tren A and Test prop just some insight would be helpful???
Test E and Dbol 5 wks.. then transition into prop and Tren Ace for final 7 wks..is what I would do. Have u ran Tren before?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Test E and Dbol 5 wks.. then transition into prop and Tren Ace for final 7 wks..is what I would do. Have u ran Tren before?

Yes quite a few times not a fan of sides but seem to get better if used in blend form but I’m actually using compounds separate this time hoping sides won’t be as bad time will tell thx for the advice bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or just run the test E throughout and save the prop

Are u cutting on the back end of cycle?

Are u cutting on the back end of cycle?

Yes that’s the plan being the D bol comes with water retention so that was more of the reason of the Tren and test prop I will probably take your first answer with the first 5 weeks on TE and D bol and transition last 7 with Tren and test prop and numb cardio even though Tren makes cardio suck it’s part of the game all in all

Yes that’s the plan being the D bol comes with water retention so that was more of the reason of the Tren and test prop I will probably take your first answer with the first 5 weeks on TE and D bol and transition last 7 with Tren and test prop and numb cardio even though Tren makes cardio suck it’s part of the game all in all

Bump not numb lol

im going to run a cycle split as well ATIPP- NPP - tbol first half, then tren ace/mast/var last half
Ohhh your going to love the atipp and npp if you dont already! Lol
That is looking like a great run you have planned!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Ohhh your going to love the atipp and npp if you dont already! Lol
That is looking like a great run you have planned!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yea I’ve always had great results from NPP/TPP stick with it diet right and you won’t be disappointed bro

Back