• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Truth behind eq

Hmmm so EQ acts almost like masteron as regards of lowering estrogen to a degree. I would definitely keep your AI close by but this is very interesting. Good video bro.

Hmmm so EQ acts almost like masteron as regards of lowering estrogen to a degree. I would definitely keep your AI close by but this is very interesting. Good video bro.
Im not thru it yet but looking that way

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

It sucked! LOL, by week 5 the anxiety and hunger was out of control. Pretty sure I was feeling crappy from the low estrogen too. I actually just pulled bloods yesterday. Hoping estradiol is high so I can throw some mast in with my current cycle.

Wow!! How was that cycle? Well, im on 750

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

That’s when you know it’s working lol. Increased RBC equals anxiety especially if your already anxiety prone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s when you know it’s working lol. Increased RBC equals anxiety especially if your already anxiety prone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would red Kratom help or l-theanine...?

Max

Max
red kratom is a must for me every 6 hours I'm awake unfortunately. 5 to 6 hours the anxiety builds and gets pretty bad for me

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

red kratom is a must for me every 6 hours I'm awake unfortunately. 5 to 6 hours the anxiety builds and gets pretty bad for me

The worst!. I would like to see more about the different forms. They have leaves, fine powders, teas, resins, concentrates, and I even saw a (liquid vape kratom?). Probably be removed from the market if it works for any ailment. Damn PHARMA

Max

The worst!. I would like to see more about the different forms. They have leaves, fine powders, teas, resins, concentrates, and I even saw a (liquid vape kratom?). Probably be removed from the market if it works for any ailment. Damn PHARMA

Max
Havent seen the vape. Nice

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I have used every leaf that's sold. For me red works best for anxiety. I have used it for many years and have not needed to increase my dose which is what I was worried about. I have taken 3 level SUK scoops per dose for years now. I mix the white or green. One scoop of X with 2 of red.

They were trying fo years to ban it here. There were so many crazy lies put out by politicians here. One was saying the kratom is ground to a powder and then injected into veins. Another said worse than heroin.

Max

Idk brother I personally don’t care for kratom as I don’t respond well to it. I have Valium, klodpin on hand for anxiety. I’ve take l-theanine and 5-htp in the past and it did help some with anxiety so I’d imagine one would get some relief.

Idk brother I personally don’t care for kratom as I don’t respond well to it. I have Valium, klodpin on hand for anxiety. I’ve take l-theanine and 5-htp in the past and it did help some with anxiety so I’d imagine one would get some relief.

Appreciate it. I like 2- sleepy time tea bags w l-theanine and P5P @night. It is calming. As far as Kratom; I have only used the white for preworkout and it energizes so, definitely not using white for calming . Lol

Max

I have used every leaf that's sold. For me red works best for anxiety. I have used it for many years and have not needed to increase my dose which is what I was worried about. I have taken 3 level SUK scoops per dose for years now. I mix the white or green. One scoop of X with 2 of red.

They were trying fo years to ban it here. There were so many crazy lies put out by politicians here. One was saying the kratom is ground to a powder and then injected into veins. Another said worse than heroin.

Big Pharma competition! Period.

Max

EQ 1000% helps with managing E2 for me. I completely agree with this.

Get Shredded!
Making me wanna get bloods just to recheck estro

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Maybe I'll dedicate a year to some EQ testing. Run 1g-1.2g of test with 1g of EQ and then run the same test dose and then just try to use the same amount of aromasin and see the difference in my E2. Would be some solid research.

Max
I think both would help to some degree. Although, as you know, blood donation would be most effective if anxiety is caused by high hematocrit levels.
A bit off topic, but I was recently reading about the positive effect NAC has on anxiety and other psychiatric disorders and OCD tendencies. Pretty interest supplement with other benefits besides it being a glutathione precuser.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I think both would help to some degree. Although, as you know, blood donation would be most effective if anxiety is caused by high hematocrit levels.
A bit off topic, but I was recently reading about the positive effect NAC has on anxiety and other psychiatric disorders and OCD tendencies. Pretty interest supplement with other benefits besides it being a glutathione precuser.

I take NAC, MIC, and Tudca for multiple reasons. This is very good to know. Donation or therapeutic blood draws are as long as MD okays ya! Thank for reminding me. I was at my NP office and I forgot to get my order! They won’t let me donate because I am a gh patient. But no matter, I’m gonna call now before they close !!
Appreciate ya HPM3TAL

MAX

Maybe I'll dedicate a year to some EQ testing. Run 1g-1.2g of test with 1g of EQ and then run the same test dose and then just try to use the same amount of aromasin and see the difference in my E2. Would be some solid research.
Solid for sure but I dunno bout 1g for a whole year. My blood would.just stop flowing

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

In My Opinion: Boldenone is a good mass gaining steroid. It increases IGF-1, suppresses glucocorticoids and amplifies nitrogen retention. It is also a lot more effective than many other steroids in increasing the levels of RBC’s in the body, a trait that has also led to alot of concern for some users. The main advantage of using Boldenone over other mass gaining steroids, like Deca and Test is that due to the weak aromatizing nature, it hardly causes water retention. So, if you can control the minimal bloat with Boldenone, you can make some serious dry muscle gains on the cycle. On a positive note, Equipoise is not super liver toxic nor does it exhibit the same severity of cholesterol related side effects as many other anabolic steroids. I would not personally use without TRT levels of testosterone minimum.
* for guys who don’t like watching videos
What is your favorite dosage of EQ for mass gains?

Max

In My Opinion: Boldenone is a good mass gaining steroid. It increases IGF-1, suppresses glucocorticoids and amplifies nitrogen retention. It is also a lot more effective than many other steroids in increasing the levels of RBC’s in the body, a trait that has also led to alot of concern for some users. The main advantage of using Boldenone over other mass gaining steroids, like Deca and Test is that due to the weak aromatizing nature, it hardly causes water retention. So, if you can control the minimal bloat with Boldenone, you can make some serious dry muscle gains on the cycle. On a positive note, Equipoise is not super liver toxic nor does it exhibit the same severity of cholesterol related side effects as many other anabolic steroids. I would not personally use without TRT levels of testosterone minimum.
* for guys who don’t like watching videos
What is your favorite dosage of EQ for mass gains?

Max
Like it at 750 right now but hands have been super numb at night time and assume high rbc

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Haven't heard of that before. HGH, peptides in use at all?

Yes hgh but hand numbness just started fot most part. I looked it up and apparently high rbc can cause it too. Prob combo of both really

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Back