• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eagle has landed

thank you for taking a moment to post and let people know Basicstero followed through as promised :)
it is appreciated it.

I have been seeing posts on others boards and PMs etc reagrding a lot of successful TDs recently :) it is great news.

Myself, I just got a pack too! I hope this is a sign things are getting back to normal and we all may start enjoying the things we like to do again.

Last edited:
Awesome!!! I really like how professional the process has been for myself using BasicStero. Domestic, has been quick and painless so far. They certainly do their best to keep you informed of any obstacles.

Live basic been using there vitamins for 10+ years never a hiccup running there tren hex vitamins now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll try it how’s that primo 200

I’ll try it how’s that primo 200

Pcom's primo 200 has some bite to it full disclosure. If you struggle with pip the 200 isn't the way to go. Primo 100 exceptionally smooth. I cut my 200 with 100.

Super excited to hear that the goods are starting to move around feely (is not slowly) again. Scraping my pennies together for some products. Basicstero is the tippy-top.

Pcom's primo 200 has some bite to it full disclosure. If you struggle with pip the 200 isn't the way to go. Primo 100 exceptionally smooth. I cut my 200 with 100.

Haven't had any issues with the primo 200. Been taking it for a few years now. Taking 3ccs of primo, mixing it with 2ccs of mast 200, and one cc of test 500.

i think primo is on my "to do list " next,,
you talked me into it lol

Taking 3ccs of primo, mixing it with 2ccs of mast 200, and one cc of test 500.

sooo,,, is that 6cc a shot ? or 6cc a week?
and where do you pinn all that ? i couldnt imagine more than 3ml in my delt without a problem , or most other areas ..
im asking because i pinn 3cc now every pinn , and soon ill add tren, which will make it about 4 1\2 cc per shot,, and i really dont wanna do 2 shots per pinn to split it up,, unless i gotta,,

sooo,,, is that 6cc a shot ? or 6cc a week?
and where do you pinn all that ? i couldnt imagine more than 3ml in my delt without a problem , or most other areas ..
im asking because i pinn 3cc now every pinn , and soon ill add tren, which will make it about 4 1\2 cc per shot,, and i really dont wanna do 2 shots per pinn to split it up,, unless i gotta,,

Yep, 5cc syringe, but you can get 6 in it.

Back