• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Getting Inked...Yay or Nay?

Get a tat?

• Yay

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Nay

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
I am on the down hill slope as far as free space goes.. I did take my fathers advice and kept all ink contained to areas that can be covered with business attire.

I’ve gotten one piece a year since age 18, and now they are pretty much all intertwined. Most of my pieces are from paintings I like, or my artist’s variations of existing works, I even have a few that I assisted in drawing up. I can say that I do not regret a single one of them. I lucked out and found an artist that has never done me wrong, and I’ve gone back to him every time, even now, I’ll be flying across country to sit.

giphy.gif

Rotflmao! All the Gilfs have em!! So funny!!

Max

I like tattoos but have not done any tattoos on my body yet. I am looking for the inspiration. I want to choose the best tattoo to make. I understand that if I do it, it will be on my bidy forever. So it must mean something special for me. Also, it is really hard to chosoe the style. I ma reading about differnet styles at https://inkedway.com but I see that it will take a lot of time to decide which one is the best. But I think if you want you ust do this without thinking tht it will be forever with you. You can't change your hands but you live with them your whole life so why you can't live with tattoo.

I started out saying just one. Pffff I think I’m at like 25 now. I will say I do NOT regret any of them though. Well actually one that I got covered. It was the old bar wire around the upper arm rage back then. The guy giving it to me told me I would regret it and he was right. Fucker was a bitch to try and cover. Anyway I know it’s an old thread but a big yes to ink.

I'm dipped including face. So yeah, get tatted bro. I'm 50 and don't regret any of em.

I like tattoos but have not done any tattoos on my body yet. I am looking for the inspiration. I want to choose the best tattoo to make. I understand that if I do it, it will be on my bidy forever. So it must mean something special for me. Also, it is really hard to chosoe the style. I ma reading about differnet styles at https://inkedway.com but I see that it will take a lot of time to decide which one is the best. But I think if you want you ust do this without thinking tht it will be forever with you. You can't change your hands but you live with them your whole life so why you can't live with tattoo.[/QUO

Consider tribal bro. I realize it’s not for some people but I have it on both hands all the way down amd around to my legs. Chics dig tribal. Tatt’s are also great conversation starters. Before you know your both half naked showing each other your ink! Lol

It's funny this got bumped. The topic actually came up again this week. There was an argument over exactly what I was even thinking of getting done. Considering none of us could remember exactly, it's probably a good thing I didn't get one. :confused:

IML Gear Cream!
I definitely have a few Tattoos that I don’t remember getting or why. I just got super lucky I stuck to the same theme. Lol

Just to add those were my younger dumber days. 😇

Last edited:
I definitely have a few Tattoos that I don’t remember getting or why. I just got super lucky I stuck to the same theme. Lol

Just to add those were my younger dumber days. 

I've been waiting till "old and senile". I just don't want to be that old guy I used to make fun of...the one with a new tat and an ear ring.

I've decided what I want for my 2nd tattoo. But if it doesn't fit the side of my calf right I'm not going to get it done.

I've decided what I want for my 2nd tattoo. But if it doesn't fit the side of my calf right I'm not going to get it done.

What about your ribcage? It’s a thought.

Get some biomechanical shit. Half my face is done in biomech

What about your ribcage? It’s a thought.

I have no interest outside of my calf. Rib tatts look sexy on some girls but it's not for me.

Ribcage is a mother fucker. I have around 15 hrs on one side. Been putting the other side off till I run outta space

I have 19 half sleeves on each arm and on my back and chest but I still cover my arms cause some folks get offended so I didn’t get full sleeve

Ribcage is a mother fucker. I have around 15 hrs on one side. Been putting the other side off till I run outta space
Man I know the feeling mine hurt worse than any of the ones I got shit fire 🔥!

Get Shredded!
Is that real GSD. I mean how could you do that with it expanding and contracting? Lol

I guess it would work if you stayed hard while someone ran a tattoo gun or your cock. Lol

I guess it would work if you stayed hard while someone ran a tattoo gun or your cock. Lol

Oh yes. He was proud of it. We all saw it. He was a juice head too back in the day and just straight up crazy. He had plenty of dick to work with.

I have one tattoo. I got it when I was 18 or 19. It was a shitty $40.00 tat. Only really got it because a girl I was having "fun" with said" lets get tattoos today so we can always remember how much fun we were having. Which is true. We has lots of fun, but she didn't want to be with a guy who sold drugs/lived the thug life. She was a petite gorgeous gal. Here name was Carol. She had never dated a "bad boy" and like all women she thought it would be fun. Ultimately what women think they want and what they really want are two different things. I wasn't ready to "grow up" and she moved on, no worries on my end. I dodged a bullet, as she had one kid, turned into a cow and is a real Karen last I heard...lol. Still, we did have fun at that time in out lives.

I guess it just depends, to me tattoos should have a meaning or memory attached imho. I understand many view them as art but it's not really my thing. I also think way to many people get them just to "fit in". It used to be only rebels got tattoos and now grandmas get them...lol. So....yeah.... Cheers!
I did the same thing. She was so hot.
I definitely got laid that afternoon.

Back in 1983, when I was 16 I got my first. (My dad took me and paid for it). It was unheard of sort of back then, a Jr. in HS with a Tatt at that time.
Over the years I got more, 2-sleeves and more everywhere else. (Not face, hands or neck or anything).

People ask "dont you feel silly jumping on a craze/bandwagon"??

I just tell 'em I built the bandwagon bitch. Kidding, but yeah, it wasnt a "thing" back in my day until much later (took off in late 90's)..

Back