• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This is a preview of the Democratic parties "America"

We need to dismantle the 2 party system and have candidates run on their own merits. Unfortunately this video is very true for a certain portion of people. Both sides have their own. When McCain passed bipartisanship went with him. I can’t stand behind either party. It’s unfortunate our country not great it’s a fucking talk show. The right and left no longer support our freedoms or best interest its a dirty, ugly scam popularity contest. There’s a war on science from both sides. They are stealing our freedoms and identity out from under us and yet we defend these crooks and become more divided. You’re all guilty of feeding and growing the narrative. How is everyone so blind that the powers that be want us weak and divided. Fuck Trump and Fuck Biden. Fuck republicans and democrats. Both parties only run and exist on talking points while their lemmings willingly put on puppet strings.

The only problem with a two party system is you have one side that wants tear this country down and destroy it. Kinda hard to make any real progress when the left is hell bent on holding us back.

The only problem with a two party system is you have one side that wants tear this country down and destroy it. Kinda hard to make any real progress when the left is hell bent on holding us back.
You’re a prime example of what I’m talking about. Both sides are evil. You’re a pawn.

You’re a prime example of what I’m talking about. Both sides are evil. You’re a pawn.

There are three sides, fence sitters like you, who claim to have superior morals but display none of them. Too afraid to take a stand for what they believe in, but will bow down once they know who wins...Pathetic

the problem is money runs politics, and you need to pull enough money and get that super pack support to even share a debate stage, the 2 majors parties with their money keep the other parties in the dark and force people to submit to only 2 options. in the end your not really choosing who is best

Bi-partisan or two party system translated in layman’s terms is “2heads same snake” all politicians are evil,
question:why do so many people love trump? Answer: he’s not a politician.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bi-partisan or two party system translated in layman’s terms is “2heads same snake” all politicians are evil,
question:why do so many people love trump? Answer: he’s not a politician.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's my reason for liking Trump.....
He's kept more of HIS campaign promises in 3 years, THEN ALL THE OTHER PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS COMBINED.

There are three sides, fence sitters like you, who claim to have superior morals but display none of them. Too afraid to take a stand for what they believe in, but will bow down once they know who wins...Pathetic
Fence sitter 😂. Nope. Far from it. I’m just not mentally stunted and can see things objectively. Only a dumbass views everything in black and white with simple solutions. I don’t need a party to tell me who I should vote for. Again, you are a prime example of how this country got to where it is currently.

Back