• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

•Looking for others Experience•

Oldred91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so, I'm wanting to hear from anyone who has ran gHFrag. What you're experience with it was, how did you run it, did you get any negative effects/sides, what did you run it along side of?
Just anything in general.
As always, thanks in advance.

-olred

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I just started it last week. Running it at the end of my test/Masteron cycle. Also added cardarine last week too (going to Cabo beginning of August Covid permitting and I’d like to trim a % or two off my BF). No sides to speak of. I take it first thing in the morning and try to wait at least an hour before breakfast. Second time is at night before I go to bed at least an hour after my last meal. Started at 250 mcg last week, bumped it up to 500 this week.

I just started it last week. Running it at the end of my test/Masteron cycle. Also added cardarine last week too (going to Cabo beginning of August Covid permitting and I’d like to trim a % or two off my BF). No sides to speak of. I take it first thing in the morning and try to wait at least an hour before breakfast. Second time is at night before I go to bed at least an hour after my last meal. Started at 250 mcg last week, bumped it up to 500 this week.
No one will see your sexy body here. This place is a ghost town. August kind of sucks here anyway but this August will probably be the worst ever.

I love it.. leans me out very quickly. I usually take it first thing in the morning and fast for a few hours, then take it again a little later in the day preworkout.

I take 500mcg each dose.

well that was a nice welcome coach! bet he cant wait to get there now!lol

Have you gotten any tiredness from it?

I love it.. leans me out very quickly. I usually take it first thing in the morning and fast for a few hours, then take it again a little later in the day preworkout.

I take 500mcg each dose.
Next week I'll be bumping up to 500mcg.

Did you get any tiredness when 1st using it?
I still havent pinpointed it to the frag. But since starting it I get completely exhausted out of the blue. Admittedly when starting my sleep schedule was absolutely horrible. But when I would get tired it was like a unstoppable tired and I would end up just falling asleep.

I haven’t noticed any issues with fatigue.

Also, in response to Coach, it will be our honeymoon so the only person I’m showing off for already has a pretty good idea what she’s getting😜. Just figured I’d try to put my best foot forward for such a special occasion.

Also, in response to Coach, it will be our honeymoon so the only person I’m showing off for already has a pretty good idea what she’s getting. Just figured I’d try to put my best foot forward for such a special occasion.

Congratulations Cabo is great for a couples getaway, it’s low key for partying and mostly an older crowd or families anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, in response to Coach, it will be our honeymoon so the only person I’m showing off for already has a pretty good idea what she’s getting. Just figured I’d try to put my best foot forward for such a special occasion.
Well a friend and I may have figured out what was causing the extreme fatigue I was having. Which would not be related to the frag. Which is good bc if it was I was going to be miserable ha.

How are you liking it so far? And did you use it before? Forgive me if you've answered that already.

Back