• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

brainstorming 2nd cycle after bad 1st one

redandrose

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys - Planning on second cycle and need some veteran advice.

Cycle 1: Duration 8 weeks | 5'9" 160 lbs 7% BF(professionally measured)

280mg of test Cyp/week (pinned daily at 40mg)
10mg of LGD/day
25mg of MK677/day

I ended at 215 lbs, a lot stronger. My fault for getting way too fat (I didn't want to waste enough of the potential of my cycle and ate everything, it backfired...). I didn't have any negative sides that I noticed but kept an AI on hand just in case.

This time I will slowly increase my calories throughout the bulk as to not get so fat right off the bat. I don't want to run too much test because of hair loss and other negative androgenic sides, but I was thinking of stacking more this time around. From what I know Anavar and Primobolan have lower sides than a lot of other compounds (never tren for me). I just dont know how often Var or Primo is faked and if a better compound exists for my purposes. This was what I gathered from videos, research,the forum, etc. but any advice from you guys would be greatly appreciated. For context I am mid 20s, been lifting since I was 12.

Cycle 2 (Idea): Duration 16 weeks

Weeks 1-4
350mg of test Prop/week (pinned daily at 50mg)
30mg of Anavar for 8 weeks
25mg of MK677/day

Weeks 5-12
60mg of Anavar for 8 weeks
25mg of MK677/day

Weeks 13-16
30mg of Anavar for 8 weeks
25mg of MK677/day

Wait, you put on 55 lbs in 8 weeks?!?
Also, what is your goal with this cycle? I love both Var and MK677, but I don’t think I’d use them at the same time. And even though Var is mild on the liver compared to say Dbol. I still wouldn’t run it for 16 weeks.

A lot of fat, a lot of water and some good muscle memory really helped me blow up.

My goal is to put on as much muscle as I can while not getting too fat, and minimizing health sides. I don't really care too much for strength or performance, just the look. Also since I am not planning on ever going sub 8% again I don't want to rape my hair with a compound like masteron since I dont need to dry out. The LGD was nice in the first cycle for sure, stacked with the test though I got a lot of water retention.

How do you suggest running the Var? Middle 8 weeks for 60 mg and just cut it out in the first and last 4 weeks?

Muscle Memory, a lot of fat and water helped me blow up.

My goal is to put on good muscle while not getting too fat. I am not concerned with strength, just hypertrophy. Since I am not going under 8% again I dont care about drying out and dont want to rape my hair by taking something masteron.

Noted on the toxicity for orals, what do you think of doing VAR in the middle 8 (weeks 5 - 12) weeks at 60mg? Maybe run some sarms in weeks 1-4 and 13-16?

Yeahhh...... I'd run carderine and nutrobal I don't call them by that gw bs. That should help destroy all that fat. Id also look into taking aromasin. If you really held that much water and fat those three things should definitely get you Rollin. Also leave anavar for the women run superdrol or winny for 6 weeks.

To me it sounds like if you got bloods pulled your estrogen would be through the roof. And you have to run sarms for at least 8 week consecutive to get any real benefit. Sounds to me like you need to read alot more about what your doing to yourself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Honestly I would take a few weeks and do macros to see what you're putting in your body and how much. Get that all dialed in and it couldn't hurt to get some blood work done before you start pinning. Just my .02.

Ok. You added 55 lbs of mass in 8 weeks. Are you still at 215 or have you trimmed some of that? You can add good muscle without adding any fat. It’s all about your diet/cardio, it has nothing to do with what gear/SARMS you run. You actually have a pretty good opportunity here, because you’ve gone from shredded (if you were indeed 7%bf) to fat. You’ve been looking at yourself in the mirror. Which look did you like best at what weight/bf? That’s your goal. Build your training/diet/cardio to get back to that point over a period of time. The gear really doesn’t matter, but if you need to be in a caloric deficit, gear can help you keep that muscle while you shed fat. Given you are still basically a beginner with gear, again you have an advantage of not needing a bunch. I’d run 300-400 mg per week of test. Add some cardarine as Kush recommends and I think you will see some nice results. Also, it sounds like you would need an A.I with that test to help with the water weight.

Back