• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking to get back at it bro’s!

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My doctor gave me the go ahead to start working out after my quadruple bypass surgery. I’m looking to hit the ground running and get swole right out of the gate, first day back at the gym. My liver transplant took so I can use some orals now too.
My question is: If I decide on injectable instead of oral Superdrol at 40mg/day, will the guaiacol in the brew melt the stents I have in my main arteries to my heart?
Can I just add the superdrol to my insulin pump blend so I can get a steady flow of the hormones? I don’t like needles and this is my first cycle.
Stats:
5’ 5”
245lbs
9% bodyfat (estimate).
Was steadily at the gym for 5 months before my heart attack.

My diet and training are on point.

Last edited:
My doctor gave me the go ahead to start working out after my quadruple bypass surgery. I’m looking to hit the ground running and get swole right out of the gate, first day back at the gym. My liver transplant took so I can use some orals now too.
My question is: If I decide on injectable instead of oral Superdrol at 40mg/day, will the guaiacol in the brew melt the stents I have in my main arteries to my heart?
Can I just add the superdrol to my insulin pump blend so I can get a steady flow of the hormones? I don’t like needles and this is my first cycle.
Stats:
5’ 5”
245lbs
9% bodyfat (estimate).

As long as you add the hydro 1000mg to your 5,000rpm Medtronic cyclometer with chrome caniffling rods and a 750 double pumper! Lol

Max

Stats:
5’ 5”
245lbs
9% bodyfat (estimate).

Lmfao i was thinking this was a joke since i always see you posting intelligent things to the forum

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

I believe youre that fool that claimed you lost several thousand dollars because I recommened a terrible source.

What was the name of that guy ? Sold the hilma biocare brand.

Congratulations on the recovery. Remember, fast jerking motions is the quickest way to get your lifts back to where they were at.

Congratulations on the recovery. Remember, fast jerking motions is the quickest way to get your lifts back to where they were at.
I know bro. That's why I bounce 405 off my chest for reps. I think it broke some of the screws on my sternum plate though.
Three weeks in and I can really feel the results. I probably won't compete but I could if I wanted to.

IML Gear Cream!
I knew it was BS when I saw 40mgs of SD a day..

What wrong is 40? I maked research on steroid begin cycles and it’s good.

i make research lol. shoot the tren right in your brain, the s-drol straight in the nut sack. i research this best way. me ready to grow (bought juice from praet., z, good ,yes?) 40 not enough, me do 100,yes?

I got Praetorian gear man. Shit is fire,

Stats:
5’ 5”
245lbs
9% bodyfat (estimate).

It all makes sense now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It all makes sense now.

I had to stop. While my mommy was changing my diaper she saw the pin marks and now my sister is all in her head. She found all the horror stories about heart/lung/liver transplantees getting all sick and stuff so now my mommy wants me to not use black market organs any more.

Get Shredded!
Stats:
5’ 5”
245lbs
9% bodyfat (estimate).

I had to stop. While my mommy was changing my diaper she saw the pin marks and now my sister is all in her head. She found all the horror stories about heart/lung/liver transplantees getting all sick and stuff so now my mommy wants me to not use black market organs any more.

Your a joke bro. Trust me. Your gay son works at Star bucks. Lmao

Maybe your gay son can bring you back a vanilla frapachino today

Maybe your gay son can bring you back a vanilla frapachino today

Listen Hunter, I know that’s a shit job. I tried to get him to work at Best Buy like you so I could get a deep discount on my new gaming setup.

Listen Hunter, I know that’s a shit job. I tried to get him to work at Best Buy like you so I could get a deep discount on my new gaming setup.

Nah bruh. I work construction bitch

What’s a “construction bitch”? You the guy that goes and gets sandwiches and coffee for the grown men?

What’s a “construction bitch”? You the guy that goes and gets sandwiches and coffee for the grown men?

Nah tie rebar. Use a hell dog, make grade. You probably don’t understand cuz u a bitch

At the advice of my mommy and sister, I am going to let this fade. I can’t afford another iron lung.

Back